Crimson Soul - Character Submission Thread

----- WIP -----
Name: "Koori"
Generation: Newly called; og Moonwings member whoop whoop
Power Sphere: Soulmate of Water
Knight: E.F. Fort
Appearance:
bladeandsoula082mR065x41HQ_zps8f0b4d6f.jpg

Koori transubstantiates into a humanoid shell from her natural vipera dracosinensis body. Her grasp of transubstantiation is still tenuous due to her age and so must acommodate for limbs and features that she cannot quite transform properly. Most notable is her draconic skin which appears in blue-violet swaths mixed with human skin, her face which she splits into two; one as a mask carried as a pauldron when not used while the other sits normally on her head, her ears and her tail which becomes part of a hovering armor piece bound to her waist. Because of her level of skill in transubstantiation, Koori must also wear qi bonds at her ankles, forearms and abdomen to contain and regulate the power she expends to keep herself in a humanoid shell.

Calling: The fall of Luna Ashe and the immigration of its survivors to Iwaku left Koori bereaved of her purpose as a warden to the people. Feeling unbound from servitude by the decimation of the once great kingdom, she absconded back to the heavens just as the Moonwings touched down onto Iwaku soil. However, as insanity lingers in the wounds it inflicts and the Crimson Cadre prey upon the weakened the Cycle tasked Koori to take up the mantle again to reclaim her former role to protect the Moonwings and their new compatriots.

Powers/Skills: (I'll assign subheaders of Soul Arts, Confluence etc. once I figure out whatheactualfuck those constitute)

Water Manipulation (Soul Arts)- Before Koori had become a warden in Luna Ashe, even before she became a citizen of S'moo, she was a run-of-the-mill river guardian in a quiet tundra mountain range, emerging outside every so often for spirit festivals, family reunions or visiting her great-uncle Qing*. Assigned river guardianship as well as being draconic, she has all the basic prowess of controlling water in all its forms and uses, amplified by her supernatural character. Ice to vapor to streams shot out pressurized enough to cut into most metals, organic materials and some psionic barriers.

River Guardian skills - In addition to supernaturally bestowed yet basic water powers, Koori possess another skill set and restrictions derived from her rank as a river spirit. Her powers wane in winter, autumn and summer but wax during spring particular during the thawing and certain phases of the lunar cycle.
  • Weapons proficiency (Confluence): Before the first gods taught humans how to forge weapons and fight, gods and spirits alike forged beautiful weaponry and choreographed elegant, theatrical fights for sport amongst themselves. Koori has a familiarity with most classic weaponry and a special fondness for glaives, particularly due to her duty as a guardian spirit.
Dracosinensis skills - When born, dragons endure a trial used to determine their place in the cosmic order. Koori passed hers but was sentenced to river guardianship to curtail the temperment she displayed during the trial.
  • Vapor breath (Soul Arts): Beause of the temper she showed during her trial her birthright firebreath was stripped down to vapors. What she breathes out is not true dragonfire but the vapors of it which melts rather than burns and has more regenerative properties rather than destructive. It was the hope of her forebearers that she learn to exercise sympathy regularly moreso than rage.
  • Flight (Soul Arts) Draconic heritage grants her the power of flight, specifically levitation and not "flight" in the true, non-supernatural sense. She moves through air as a snake moves through tall grass.
  • Minor Foresight (Soul Arts): As a dragon and river spirit, she has access to foresight in that given a set of events and circumstances she can see further into its ramifications than humans and some psychically gifted humans.
  • Transubstantiation (Soul Arts): Koori can release more of her qi and regain full control of her powers when in her natural, physical form of a dragon. Transubstantiating into a human shell mutes her powers down to about 85% of its usual effectiveness. ...It'll take a couple more millenia to operate at full capacity in a human shell.
Weaknesses: Despite hundreds of millenia under her belt, scoring time in accordance to her people's notion of the passage of time, Koori is just now heading towards early adulthood and so is still prone to the vices of the youthful most commonly: wrath. Her nature as a dragon already predisposes her towards righteousness but also due to her age, it becomes self-righteousness most notably when dealing with humans as she deems them underdeveloped in comparison to her people.

The destruction of Luna Ashe is still a very deep regret in Koori's heart. Regardless of the true history of its fall, Koori still feels a personal failure in how the kingdom was overthrown. To mention it even subtly causes her to cringe inwardly, to question Koori about it results in finding oneself in a person shaped hole in the earth usually 80 feet down... or tense silence. She still is trying to find a way to redeem what she feels like was a subpar performance of wardenly duties in a time of crisis. Because of it, she has become somewhat overzealous in enlisting herself into any cause that seems to have a clear opponent to aim her unexpressed rage toward.

Personality: Youth awashes her still in all its failings; brazen, wrathful, arrogant, and yet tenderhearted. Her reception of others is deeply rooted in her river guardian and Lune Ashe warden indoctrination, assessing them with suspicion and using brusque treatment to suss out their mettle.

Relationship with Knight: E.F. Fort is a fellow Moonwing and so somewhat endeared to Koori if for nothing but for common camaraderie of their former home. Sometimes she puts dirt in his coffee.

History: (Sum up your character's life until now.)

-------------------
* great-uncle Qing as in Dōng Fāng Qīng Lóng as in Azure Dragon of the East as in Thanh Long, Cheongnyong and Seiryu

It is SO fuckin' weird to call myself and my own folk as 'the Moonwings'. jus' sayin'

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Tyler Crane
Generation: New Generation
Power Sphere: Knight of Probability
Appearance:
71de7c5d_The.Bourne.Identity.jpeg

Tyler is 5'9" wearing a long brown coat and glasses, his clothes underneath are an extremely dark, to the point of being near black, green. His coat conceals many different weapons.

Weapon:

Sig 550
550sniper.jpg

Also wields a trench knife
Trench_knife.png

Powers/Skills:
Pebble Toss: Tyler can see the short term effects of any action he takes, giving him the ability to operate on a higher tactical level.

Water ripples: Tyler can change slight probabilities to put himself into a more favorable position than his enemy. (causing a change in wind direction, or causing a mirror to fall in such a way that it blinds his enemy)

Probability Shield: Every attack made towards Tyler that can have a random factor seems to be non-fatal.

Weaknesses:
Reluctant: Tyler's abilities to manipulate short term probability makes him insecure about long-term outcomes which he can not sense.

Tyler is barely proficient at hand-to-hand combat.

Personality:

Tyler is simultaneously cheerful and alert. He is quick to laugh at jokes, and equally quick to bring his rifle to aim on things he sees as threats to his soul mate.

Inside Tyler is more paranoid, the lighter side of him being a mask he has learned to wear to help him deal with the real world. His paranoia is focused more on others being hurt than himself.

Relationship with Soulmate: (How well do you know your Soulmate? How do you think of them?)

Tyler acts as a kind of guardian angel, not being able to stay close to Reia, he keeps her safe from a distance, but still talks to her whenever the opportunity presents itself.

History:

No one is really sure where Tyler came from. When he was young he was shuffled from house to house, orphanage to orphanage. No one was sure why he never stayed in one place, but he always caused trouble. His only answer to questions as to what was wrong was "Someone out there needs me." Eventually he simply slipped out of an orphanage and disappeared. His abilities have kept him well fed, if a bit ragged looking, and he has continued wandering looking for the person that needs him. He finally found her, Reia, and although their age difference forces him to keep at a distance now, he stays as near to her as he can, making sure she is kept safe. He is presently 32.

"Either you let me go, or eat poison. Literally. Get it?"
beautiful-blue-eyes-girl-redhead-Favimcom-193319_zpsc00d69b3.jpg
::NAME::
Aerise Ravenia
::JOB/ROLE::
Rogue/Mage, Free-lance mercenary, chef
::APPEARANCE::
Slender and lithe with a height of 5’7, she is usually attired in a
black jacket, with a loose-fitting sea-blue top underneath and also
a pair of denim shorts. Her long red hair is mostly tied in a ponytail
with a few loose strands framing her face. Her blue eyes are often
commented on, due to their vibrancy and tendency to “change hues”.
::ASSOCIATIONS::
Neutral. Aerise does not belong to any specific organization.
::Powers/Skills::
  • Stealth Reflexes: Having been a rogue for almost her whole life, it is natural for her to be stealthy, blend in seamlessly and respond to any forms of attacks or stimuli easily.
  • Elementalist/Healer: Extremely well-versed in the world of elemental magic, she can tinker with and combine spells together. As elemental magic is volatile, she had to be able to heal herself resulting in her delving into the world of healing magic.
  • Dual Weapons Expert: Give her any two weapons and she’ll use them. Very well, I might add. Give her a pair of blades, especially daggers...let’s just say - the poor soul won’t even know he’s dead until a moment later.
  • Well-rounded Archer: While not quite an expert, she can hold her own.

::Weaknesses::
  • Can be extremely stubborn
  • May come off as calculative and distant at times
  • Prefers to compromise if possible

::Personality::

Often cheerful and sociable, she is easy to approach..most of the time. Other times, she is sarcastic, distant and calculative...and cruel. Aerise enjoys cooking, finding it relaxing and also one of her passions. The mage-rogue is also quick to adapt to situations, being fairly easygoing. However, be warned - she has an intense dislike for those who discriminate, prejudiced and treat others unfairly.

In addition, she is creative and has a vivid imagination - enjoying playing pranks and practical jokes on people once in awhile - even more so when she is in a mischievous mood or feels that someone deserves it. But behind the easygoing facade, she is also quite intelligent and perceptive. Suffice to say, most describe her as an enigma - not knowing which side is the 'real' her.

::History::

Aerise came from a low middle-class family, living in an average neighborhood that was barely better than the slums. However, her parents were murdered in front of her when she was six. She was then sold into slavery, and was captive for an unknown amount of time under the slavers until she was rescued by a man who then adopted her and only told her to call him "Sir". It was under his guidance and caring that she healed. He taught her everything he knew - about the ways of the rogue such as poison-making and dual weaponry - he even taught her how to cook - as they traveled. It was during that time that she picked up archery and found out that she had an affinity for magic.

'Sir' took her to a place to hone her magical skills in seclusion - as if she could not control it, she could easily kill anyone by accident. The day after the completion of her training, she awoke to find a note that said, "Don't look for me. I have done everything I can for you. Make me proud. And though I have never said it aloud - never forget that you have always been like a daughter to me."

Honoring his wish to make him proud, Aerise established a name and reputation for herself in the mercenary business under her alias 'Crimson Shadow'. Not letting her culinary skills go to waste, she sets up a stall for herself weekly on the streets to let people enjoy her cooking.

Of course, that was then. Before the Infection came. Before all the necromancers and troubles came. Now?

"May the wings of peace be soon..."

"Until then...well, who said anything about dying?"

Name Ukimya Elythri Cisza
Generation Newly Called
Power Sphere Soulmate of Silence
Knight This is Open to one who desires to play a knight - if there isn't one, I can create a NPC ^^
Appearance

w20nia.png

Mya has many beautiful, innocent qualities about her, which never really showed as a human girl. She is simple in design and structure - elegant, even - with small bones, lean muscles, and a slender form. Her body is almost delicate in structure. Her skin seems to shine with health, a fair, natural complexion that shines well against her dark auburn hair. Her face, framed by curtains of beautiful curls that stretch to her waist, is small, doll-like, with shimmering nebula purple eyes that, in her human existence, were a sparkling blue. From that face stretches a slender body with a chest that just barely shows womanhood and long, lithe legs. But the most striking about Mya's appearance has to be the series of swirling tattoos that wrap around her like a dress, starting from her arms - just below the shoulders - all the way to her knees in smokey, magical tendrils. Normally, these dance over her skin in a black, neutral state...but when forced to use the abilities that truly take a toll on her, these tendrils will rise from Mya, glimmering with the same purple as her eyes. All around, Mya stands at about 5'2" with a weight of 115 pounds.

Calling "Mother? Mother, do you hear that?" I whisper this into the silent darkness as I sit up to look out the window of our one-room cabin. I hear my mother stir, but I do not see her. I do not feel her beside me. She must have slipped from the bed again.
My mother has terrible nightmares, oftentimes waking me with her screams. I fear the worst at times, and I worry that she may not make it through the winter. Whatever could I do without her? She is the last of my family...the rest were taken from us so long ago.

I was ten and nine, just barely of age...it has been a mere year since then...but I remember it clearly.

"Mother, I hear singing outside...should I go look?" The cat jumps on the bed, startling a squeak from me. Her yellow eyes seem to glow knowingly. That is when I hear it...the first true sign of my calling.
~You silly unagi...the singing is for your ears alone...other unagi fast asleep on dream trails. She will not wake.~
The voice seems to ring in my head, even as the silence seems to grow larger around me. I stare at the cat. "Was that you, Elska?"
~Who else would it be, unagi? No one here but me.~
The singing from outside seems to get louder, and I look out the window anxiously. Should I go out? What if it's dangerous? What if I go and never come back? I must take care of my mother...she's all I have.
~Embrace the Song, unagi...only special ones like you will hear its Call. Other unagi is far away now...may not return. Love her and cherish her, but let her go...the Song calls to you, and you can finally hear it. It is time.~
I look at the cat fearfully. What could this mean for me? For my mother? Is what she saying true? That Mother could be dead? My heart clenches in fear...loss...pain. I turn to my side, feeling her form. It is warm and familiar, but the blanket is damp with her sweat...this nightmare is a bad one...but it is the first that she has not made a sound.
The singing outside becomes louder...more prominent. I feel drawn to it, but still my fear and love for my mother is stronger. I do not wish to leave her side.
~Go to it, unagi. Embrace the Song. Become one with your Fate.~
Tears slip from my eyes as I sing a small lullaby to her one last time - the lullaby that she would sing to me as a small child.

Lay your head down
And sleep on my shoulder
Lay your head down
And start a new dream

And for tonight the moment is over
Drift in a lullaby
Here where the stars reside
And angels are always seen

Lay your head down
The stars they have whispered
Hear what they say
And know that it means

The moon is your guide
The stars they have kissed her
As she goes gently by
Light as a baby's sigh
Safe on a fairytale stream

And start a new dream...

"I will always love you, Mother. Always." With one final kiss on her forehead, I give my final goodbye before standing from the bed and stepping outside, allowing my senses to take over. That voice has become truly strong now...something I cannot will away. And as I step outside into the silver moonlight, my auburn hair begins to grow...from shoulder length all the way down to my waist...and by body seems to become lighter, almost. I become suddenly fearful, looking up at the stars as I hear the song surround me.
I have the sudden urge to sing with it. So I open my mouth, allowing my voice to slip into the darkness in a beautiful mellody. And once I start, I cannot stop. My voice is taken from me...it becomes visible in the air, glowing from a brilliant aqua blue and ending with a shimmering purple that mimics the rivers of stars in the sky.
When the song finally ends, I feel empty inside...and I slowly begin to realize that I will never be allowed to speak again. I try to speak aloud as my cat exits the house, her yellow eyes seeming sad and knowing. Tears fall from my eyes as I try and try again, to no avail.
~Sometimes the Song will take as well as give. You have other ways of speaking, unagi. And soon you shall feel that power. Come...we must leave and begin your journey towards Fate.~
No! I do not wish to leave. I wish to wake up from this nightmare! I...
~I want to say a proper goodbye to Mother...~
The cat seems to give a nod. ~Very well. Prepare a fire...we shall give her a funeral...for she has passed into the deep sleep now. She shall not return to you.~

I did say goodbye to my mother that night...and then I fell asleep watching the flames burn away my chlidhood. I knew I had become different, but I would only later learn what had truly happened...

Powers/Skills

Skills
  • Music - Mya has a natural-born talent with any musical instrument. Her particular qualities are in stringed instruments, especially cello and violin, as well as piano.
  • Art - Sketching, mostly, Mya almost always has some sort of drawing pad and pencil on her.
  • Weaving/Sewing - Need new clothes? Mya's the girl to go to. Need a hole patched? That's easy, too!
  • Cooking - Whether it's a small, quick meal over a fire or a five-star meal cooked on a stove, Mya's got what it takes to cook what's needed. She may not be able to handle a dagger, but she can certainly handle a spoon!
  • Animal Tamer/Problem-Solver - Being raised around both wild and tame animals all her life, Mya definitely has a great deal of experience in that business. Almost always can she tell if an animal is injured, in pain, afraid, or just plain mean. And where her natural ability goes wrong, her power steers her in the right direction. Her specialty is in cats, horses, and dogs.
Powers

Basic/Always Used

• Beast Speaking - Mya has the uncanny ability to speak with all animals that have a sense of mind. Their words are always clear to her, and depending on how they react, she can almost always calm them down. Only completely feral/insane animals or those that do not have enough of a sense of mind to speak are ones that she cannot communicate with.
  • Aura Sense - Always can Mya see the aura of people around her. Most of the time, the swirling, smoky colors are annoying and terrifying, taking a constant toll on Mya. But when she focuses her energy, she can make them disappear, relieving the tension in herself.
  • Musical Empathy - Through music, Mya can show what she is feeling without as much use of power. Also, through music, Mya can project sense of calm, allowing for a more focused group.
  • Knight Ties - Though it takes a great deal of energy to speak to the people around her with her mind, Mya seems to have a natural tie to her knight, able to speak to him at any time without too much energy expended.
Arduous Powers

• Farseeking/Mind Speak (A.K.A. Telepathy) - With much focus and energy, Mya can send her mind out through great distances, sometimes many miles, to see what is ahead and around her. With this, she is able to sense danger or minds that are receptive to the feeling of her. With a little less energy than Farseeking, Mya can also speak with her mind, able to hold a conversation in just the thoughts of a person, not necessarily needing to person to speak out loud. The better she knows the person, the better and easier Mind Speak becomes. It also depends on how focused she is. Mind Speak can be held for up to three hours and can be used multiple times a day with long breaks in between. Farseeking is a once-a-day use and usually results with Mya's complete exhaustion.
  • Illusion - Using the psionic power of her mind, Mya can create illusions in the minds of people around her. These illusions can be anywhere from them simply not seeing her or seeing her as something else (the latter works better if Mya is dressed appropriately - i.e. dress like a boy if she wishes to be seen as such) to them seeing a city that is in perfect condition utterly destroyed. How long she can hold this all depends on how many people she is tricking and what she is tricking them over.
  • Projection - With great effort, Mya can use the power of her mind to teleport her where she needs to be. Usually, all this takes is a manner of true urgency and focus, and it drains her of nearly all of her energy. After Projecting, Mya must recover for at least two weeks before attempting it again.
  • Mind Blast - In great deals of distress, Mya can force her mind to, for lack of a better word, explode around her, causing great confusion and pain in the minds of anyone within a five-foot radius. This only happens in great deals of distress, and though rather taxing, can be somewhat easy to recover from.
  • Mind Shield - Though more taxing than her basic abilities, the mind shield is still used almost all of the time. This is Mya's only protection, a wall built around her thoughts and mental state to keep intruders out. The only time this wall is not up is when she is using her other arduous powers, but it leaves her exhausted every night, usually putting her straight to sleep.
  • Song of Silence - This ability is the Mark of Ukimya - the voice stolen from her upon the Calling. Not yet has Mya really come to learn of this power, it dwells deep inside her, only to be called upon when the time is right. Her voice lies deep, still singing the lullaby that she sang to her dying mother. Will it ever ring from her again? Fate has the answer...and it waits to show.
Weaknesses
  • Having lived a sheltered life until about a year ago, Mya has no knowledge of the world around her. This limits many things that could otherwise be helpful to her, such as combat, public speaking (though it's not like she could do that, anyway), or the art of making friends. Physically, Mya is like a child in her weakness...completely vulnerable to attack and distress, putting her knight under a great deal of stress when it comes to her protection.
  • Oftentimes, Mya will under-calculate the danger of a challenge, thus putting herself in danger. More often than not, it is with an animal she is trying to communicate with.
  • Emotionally, Mya is broken. Having lost everything for this so-called gift but her cat and her knight, Mya is left without much of a reason to go on. Were it not for the words of her cat and the nudges of her knight, Mya wouldn't make it through the day. At some point, she will find the strength not only to go on, but to use all capability of her power...but right now, that point has not revealed itself.
  • The biggest weakness Mya has is probably her inability to speak aloud. Upon her Calling, Mya lost her voice, and to this day has not regained it. She cannot make a sound aloud, and this has caused much stress. Over the years, she has found other ways of communicating - usually drawing pictures or speaking into the minds of those around her (the latter is not often, as this still takes a great toll on her), but these skills still do not completely make up for that loss.
Personality Soft-spoken (in a sense) and gentle, Mya is typically a very easy person to get along with. She is strong, able to push through her weaknesses with the help of her knight and cat. Oftentimes, she will put herself aside to help those around her, rarely allowing herself to break down under the heat above and around her. Though she sees herself as fearful, Mya is courageous, putting her fear aside for the betterment of others.

On the inside, however, Mya is always in great turmoil. The loss of her mother was, in many ways, the last straw. On the verge of mentally falling apart, were it not for the importance of her duties, she would have lost herself completely when her mother died one year before. The greatest question in her life is, "Will things ever be right again?"

Relationship with Knight Still to be defined~

History Born twenty years ago in a small cottage in the middle of the woods, Ukimya was the love that truly brought her parents together. Her father, a simple woodsman that would sell his lumber to bakers and blacksmith in Iwaku City, adored his precious daughter. Her mother, a weaving woman and small farmer, promised a life worth living to her only child.
Mya grew swiftly and learned her mother's trade easily by the age of five years. But more so, Mya came into her natural abilities of music and art, oftentimes singing outside as she cared for the animals. She was a natural beauty, and her parents couldn't have been prouder. One day, at this age, she was gifted a kitten by her father - a tiny female tortoise shell with glimmering yellow eyes. This kitten would be known as Elska, or Love. And she would later become the greatest gift for Mya.
Another three years would pass before the horrors would spread to her family. At this time, Mya did not know of the dangers that lurked in Iwaku. She had no knowledge of the war raging throughout Iwaku. She and her mother simply remained at home, safe and happy. Every day, they would tend the farm, weave and sew new clothes to be sold on the markets of Iwaku City, and cook for the man of their lives. Every night, her father would return, often bruised and weak, but always with a smile on his face.

It wasn't until the night that he came back late that Mya's life would begin to take a turn for the worse.

Her mother paced in the kitchen, having already pulled supper from the fire as to keep it from getting burned. Mya sat on the bed that her mother and father shared. At this point, she was almost nine, and understanding was beginning to wedge itself in her heart. She knew her father had grown from a simple lumberjack to a soldier. But in what? What could make him so late?
Suddenly, there was a crash outside, and Mya and her mother race out to see what's happened. There, at their feet, was Mya's father. His face was covered in blood, his eyes crazed and feral. He looked up at Mya, blood-stained tears trailing his cheeks...then at her mother.
Before they could register what happened, Mya's father attacked her mother with a bloodcurdling scream, his hands going around her throat in an effort to end her life. He never spoke a word...he just cried and continued his attempt to kill her.
Instinct kicked in, and Mya grabbed whatever she could find - which happened to be a large dough roller - and hit her father in the back of the head as hard as she could. Luckily for them, little was needed. He gasped, falling to the ground in a heap, releasing Mya's coughing mother. No sound came from the man, and Mya grew to understand Death had finally come into her life.
From that day, on, even after the war ended and peace came back to Iwaku, Mya's life was changed. Her mother never got over the loss of her husband, and every night she was plagued with nightmares of that terrible day. Slowly, the woman was wittled away, until there was only a shadow of herself left. Mya took to all of the chores - cooking, cleaning, caring for the animals and the farm. Every night, she would tuck her mother in bed and sleep by her side so that when she woke, Mya would be right there to reassure her that it's all over.
It was only a year ago that Mya's life would change forever. The Calling was answered on the night Mya's mother finally died. No longer could she be sheltered from the world. It was time for a change in scenery...but with that change came a great danger and understanding of how her father died. Why he had come so strangely that night.
Elska is the only remainder from Mya's old life. All other animals from her tiny farm were either set free or sold at Iwaku City. The old cat still follows her, becoming Mya's advisor from day one. But at some point, even Elska will pass.
Now, she wanders about in search of her Fate in hopes that she can meet her destiny with ease. So far, no such luck. But as time goes by, Mya comes to understand more and more why her life had taken such a turn and why she must stop it from happening to others. Perhaps her time will be soon...then again perhaps not...it all depends on Fate.

(Some things will be edited when Mya is paired with a knight...I may work on her bio a bit, but that's the generalization.)

Last edited:
Name: Lorelei

Generation: Newly Called

Power Sphere: Sound

Knight: (To be played by Ceridwyn)

Appearance:
desktopwallpapers.org.ua-22593.jpg

Lorelei stands at 5' 3" and is usually seen wearing a black dress reaching down to a bit above her ankles. Her hair is kept tidy and is brushed straight down. Her eyes are a striking light blue and very emotive.

Calling: After a performance, Lorelei was attacked by someone claiming to know of her "true lineage". After putting up a fight, she screamed for help, louder and louder until a burst of energy rang as one with her voice, subduing the man and attracting the attention of her Knight.

Powers/Skills:

In Tune (Soul Arts)- As if to make up for her blindness, Lorelei is instead able to "see" the essence of one's heart, but not the person it belongs to. This gives her a basic empathic understanding of how someone may be feeling. She is particularly sensitive to her Knight's heart.

Center Stage (Soul Arts)- Lorelei infuses her voice with the energy in her soul. This, coupled with her experience in singing, allows her to unleash her voice as a weapon. The sound waves are visible, changing colors depending on the type of wave she unleashes. Each wave moves in only location, and is stopped by anything that would muffle sound: covering her mouth, sand, water, mountainous regions, etc.

Red: Damaging, slow-moving sound waves. Enough to cause mild injuries if they hit directly, with the center being the strongest point.
White: A direct transfer of soul energy from Lorelei to a single target. Faster than red, mildly straining on Lorelei
Green: A healing wave, able to heal minor injuries ranging from a scratch to a small gash.

Diva of the Grand Guignol (Soul Arts)- Lorelei calls upon a massive amount of soul energy to rain down from the sky in the form of ethereal weapons, targeting any energy deemed unfriendly. This attack will leave Lorelei exhausted and barely able to fight as she recovers. Any further attacks made will be weaker due to the massive expenditure of energy.

Weaknesses:

Self-Doubt- Despite her usual cheerful demeanor to those she cares for, she is filled with uncertainty about what she's doing, whether or not it will help, and fear of the unknown. She can't get over the depression over being essentially forced out of her home and her blindness.

Blind- In the moments before her Calling, Lorelei lost the use of her sight. While she can see soul energies after being around someone for a long-enough time, this does not allow her to see the person the energy belongs to. She's also prone to tripping over elevated ground, and because of this, she tends to stay right by her Knight.

Singer, not a Fighter- Being a singer, Lorelei has no training with close-range fighting and is defenseless at that point.

Personality: Lorelei doesn't open up to others easily, and even her Knight doesn't know everything there is to know about her. Quiet around newcomers, she isn't very trusting at first. Because of her blindness, she tends to hide behind her knight.

Relationship with Knight: Lorelei sees her Knight as her savior and something of a brother, though there's still a long way to go before she trusts him with everything on her mind. They're in-tune enough to synch up their attacks, and in terms of relationships, she is able to sense his energy the best, and read his emotions to an extent.

History:

Love blossoms in many ways across many realms, and this story is no exception. A well-known countess in Iwaku city fell in love with a commoner, and a married one at that. There meetings were always done in shadow, but the love between them was bright as the sun. Before long, the countess was pregnant with a child, and nine months later, a baby girl was born. Fearing for the baby's fate, the mother was forced to leave the baby at an orphanage, lest both her and the father be shamed alongside the baby. She was given the name Lorelei, though nobody ever knew her last name.

As she grew up, Lorelei took to whistling melodies, eventually progressing to singing. She became known for her gentle and sonorous voice. The word spread and she became more and more well-known in the city, being asked to sing at major events. In her teenage years, she was considered a prodigy, and her name was something of a household name. On one fateful night, she'd just finished performing at a large stadium and was preparing to exit the building when she was attacked by some sort of assassin. Despite the fight, she was soundly defeated. While the man had her in his grip, he spoke of her lineage, planning to blackmail her parents into paying ransom for her release. To prevent her from finding him afterwards, he dropped a strange type of venom into her eyes, effectively stealing away her sight. She screamed and screamed, before finally, she "awoke". In one fell swoop, her scream knocked her would-be assailant out-cold, shattered the glass, and rang in the ear of her knight. Soon after, she passed out from the venom.

Now, she feels some invisible force calling out to her, pulling her towards some unseen goal. Unsure of her future and wary of the unknown, she walks alongside her Knight to her calling.

Name: Netta Kline​
Job/Role: Priestess, Caretaker​
Appearance: Netta is 5’ 4’’ with long, soft violet hair and weighs approximately 115 pounds. She wears Holy-Like silk that drapes like a dress along with her Mother’s Winged crown that has been passed down for generations. Her eyes are a light brown and in direct
light appear yellow.
Associations: She loves everyone equally, and is happy as long as no one is of the Crimson Cadre. Netta takes in children who have been lost or hurt and aids them in their time of need, but she will also aid anyone else who needs them.
Power/Skills: Purify (Dream Weaver) Netta has learned Purify through her family and though it took many years, she have been able to perform Purify without getting sick. Purify is a skill that no other Priest/ess been able to master except the Kline family and with their skill they have been able to cure any sickness except “Insanity”. If Netta is performing Purify, she cannot be distracted at any cost or harmed during. If she is attempting to save a man from near death, she has a 50/50 of succeeding with bringing the person to a light recovery and a 26% chance of full recovery.
Scythe Training (Confluence) Netta’s father always told her a priest can’t always rely on others to protect them especially in tough situations. If Netta does not have a Guard with her, she has no choice but to protect any child with her on her own or be out by herself. Netta’s Scythe was named Tenisu and is wrapped in a dark red ribbon (No relation to Crimson Cadre) to show loyalty.
Weakness: Using Purify frequently or on a tough case can cause Netta to faint at the end of her chant. Netta always wants to help others and will put herself in danger to save another. Recently she has been determined to prove the facts wrong, and try to help someone with “Insanity” through Purify or just her good nature. But she had no luck, and usually have to end up running from great danger.
Personality: Netta sees no right in wrong, but doesn’t mean she would not give someone a chance to soften their mistakes. With her good nature, Netta will aid anyone who asked for it including someone who had a bad habit of harming others. She was taught to never turn someone away no matter who they were. Thus knowing that, she been known to get into trouble trying to aid strangers or easily deceived. Netta is also very protective to those around her especially those that reside in the church. Netta can also have her moment being cold and serious or happy and outgoing.
History: Netta was born in Hikarius of Light, but when her Father decided to leave and spread their power to lands who actually needed them, She had no choice but to leave her homeland. After years of travelling and aiding, she began to understand why her Father wanted to leave. Hikarius of Light was full of people who were healthy and blessed, but out of Hikarius, no one had what they had. Her Father wanted to spread their blessing. After 7 years of travelling her parents decided to settle in Iwaku and establish a church of their own called Heilige, but shortly after her Mother fell ill and refused aid. Netta's Mother begged Netta to continue as a Priestess and take care of every being in the world. With acceptance, her Mother passed down the winged crown to Netta with a tears of joy. It was what her family wanted since the day she was born. A week after the gift of the Winged Crown her mother passed away, leaving her Father to grow ill in a different manner. Her father became "Insane", with twitching and constant tears. Yelling for her Mother's name in the middle of the night. Soon enough her Father screamed in anger starting to destroy parts of the Chruch while Netta hid. A full year went by with the destruction, finally the Church Heilige went silent. Netta came out of hiding to find her father panting, Netta approached her father, but as soon as He heard her steps he fled leaving her by herself in Heilige. Since then she continued to do what her Mother asked of her and began to re-build the inside of Heilige and take care of children who became lost and wandered to.
Today: Today Netta still resides in Heilige Church in Iwaku doing what she has been taught to do. Even though there has been much damage in Iwaku due to war, she have not given up and continues taking care of everyone and raising small children who got lost or caught up in the chaos. Netta recently lost the Guardian of the Church due to old age, making things tough on her with having to protect the children and going out to get supplies.
*I want to try to find a partner roleplayer to play as the Guardian of the Church. Message me if any takers or even someone with an idea.

(An idea of Heilige Church)

Name: Zeraj
Power Sphere: Knight of Patience
Soulmate: Soulmate of Silence (Ukimya Elthri Cisza)
Appearance:
RPG_Art_Jaden_and_Black_Jack_by_demiveemon.jpg
Zeraj appears to be a man of common appearance. His stance is unassuming. He walks without urgency and each step is taken with care. His dirtied hair appears to be black, but if you look carefully it might be red. He stands five feet, nine inches, but appears to be much shorter due to his slouched posture. Zeraj is very lean, but surprisingly muscular. His green eyes are covered by a simple rag, revealing his weakness. The clothes on his back are nearly threadbare but he doesn't seem to mind. There is a certain way his head tilts as if he was waiting. Listening for some small sound or footstep. He does not frown, but he doesn't seem to smile either. There is a certain aura about him that exudes calm. If a passerby happened upon him, they would describe him to be nondescript except for his slightly ragged state.

Weapon: The weapon that appeared to Zeraj was a spear of simple beauty. The shaft is made of a strange hardwood and it stands slightly above his own height when upright. There are carvings that wrap throughout the length that is not easily seen but elaborate in design. The spear point is dark metal without blemish or rust.

Powers/Skills:
  • Listening(confluence) - This simple skill is often overlooked but it is quite powerful when used correctly. This is Zeraj's most important skill as he can no longer utilize his sight. He is able to hear minute sounds and differentiate their direction and distance. However this is not a proper replacement for his eyes, but he is able to move freely to a point.
  • Master in Pole Weapons(confluence) - Due to his training of his youth he has grown fond of pole weapons not only for their reach, but also in their simplicity. All you have to do point and pierce your opponent. But ever since his failure and punishment, they have an entirely new meaning. They have become his new eyes. The subtle vibrations coursing through wood now leads his way around the world. The rhythmic taps on the floor gives him a sense of his location. He has honed this sense and mastered the art of waiting. The spear is not just a weapon to blindly jab into enemies. One must wait for the perfect moment. The moment where the shifting of the body, mind, and soul are in alignment before any strikes are given.
  • Second Sight(dream weaving) - By placing his own blood over his eyelids and speaking a few words, he is able to perform a specific kind of magic to enhance his senses. Although it doesn't give him sight, he is able to perceive the world in perfect clarity with his other senses. He doesn't do this often as it is inconvenient to cut himself repeatedly and the spell only works with new blood.
Weaknesses:
  • Blindness - Zeraj cannot see the world, so he has to rely on his other senses.
  • Unexpected Rage - At certain emotional and deadly times, Zeraj fall into a kind of berserker rage. He is unable to control his actions and will likely destroy everything around him.
  • Stoicism - Zeraj hides his emotions and hides it well. He has become closed to his own feelings and the feelings of others.
Personality: Zeraj is clearly a man undergoing some changes. In his appearance, he seems to be a man of stillness and calm. Not a shred of expression can be seen on his face or body, but within the confines of his mind, a fire brews turmoil and conflict. He had once been a cheerful, outgoing man who loved the world for it's adventures and excitements. But after his failures, he has grew into something entirely different. A man filled with regret and anguish over his actions. A man of contemplation of what could have been done. But he is also a man who knows of his wrongdoings and is actively improving on it. When he used to be impulsive, he tries to be calm and logical. When he used to fight at a whim, he will now stop and just walk away. But beneath the fight between his fire and ice, there is a kind soul. He cannot stand injustice and he seeks to rid what he considers to be evil. This inner part of him has slowly grown as he has seen the cruelties of man first hand living as a beggar, but also at the true kindness of the world.

Relationship with Soulmate: In Progress.

History:
Zeraj did not always have this name. He was born with another name twenty three years ago. His father fought for Iwaku his entire life and he quickly elevated to a high position. As the youngest son of a high ranking noble, he was expected to also fight in the name of Iwaku. So he trained in the art of war along with his two brothers. His brothers both specialized in the art of swordsmanship and his father approved, but Zeraj felt himself drawn to the spear. He felt it was truly an elegant weapon. His father did not mind as it was a respectable weapon for a soldier. His brothers however laughed at him, calling it a peasant's tool due to it's similarity to fishing spears, and pitch forks. He immediately knocked them both down with the a fit of anger. This was the first instance of his temper.

As Zeraj grew older he began participating in small skirmishes for the Iwaku Military. He fought with outright fury and foolish bravery, but he always won his battles. This had raised him up to a decent position in the armies. However, they did not know the true extent of his brash and unpredictable fighting style. He was given more men to lead and even his brothers respected his skill enough to follow. During a particularly nasty fight, he saw a portion of the enemy army retreat towards the trees. At this time he was separated from the main army and his own forces outnumbered theirs. So he decided to attack swiftly and end this group. His brother told him adamantly that it was unwise and that they should regroup with the main army. Zeraj just laughed it off and issued the commands. What came after still wakes him from his sleep. There were men hidden in the trees. Arrows came down. His men was slaughtered one after the other. He entered a blood rage, killing everyone in sight. Some might have even been his own men. His honor guard had to knock him out to get him out of the fight in time. By the time he woke up in camp, almost everyone had died and such a lost caused the men of Iwaku to retreat. His brothers had died. His men had died. His actions were found to be utterly irrational and he was stripped of everything. His father distraught over the loss of his two favored sons, burned Zeraj's eyes and cast him out. The last words spoken from his father was, "If you can only see whats in front of you and cannot listen to reason, then you do not deserve to see at all." From then on he lost everything, even his own name.

Zeraj felt numbed to the world. Pain and loss was evident by the scars covering his eyes. He just didn't care. The streets were tough on him. He stole and begged to survive. His memories of the battle haunted his dreams and even his waking thoughts. He decided to do something about it. He found a long stick and began practicing his art. For days he would push himself until he could no longer think for every thought lead to remembering. The days were harsh as he often had to take more food in order to train. Starving and working his body was all he could do. He would often find his hands completely bloodied from handling the unfinished stick. He didn't mind. The pain only helped him forget. He trained his body until it was lean as his stick. Every single muscle was honed to use his staff. He now felt uncomfortable when his hand wasn't grasping a wooden stick or pole. As time progressed he no longer felt pain, swinging his makeshift spear for the thousandth time. He had more time to think. More time to contemplate his actions. He no longer stole, and began begging more. He began to understand something. Patience. To simply wait and see. He played with this idea with varying success, but unconsciously his body knew to wait. It knew the silence and stillness before a strike. His mind was slowly grasping the idea. His seven years as a beggar consisted of training, begging, eating, training, and then sleeping and would have continued until insanity came.

Last edited:
Name: Mei Long

Power Sphere: Soulmate of Wrath

Knight: Alejandro Armando Desaecula

Appearance:

AnimeWarriorGirl2.jpg

A young, silvered haired girl with piercing crimson eyes. Slim of body, boyish even, and small in stature, Mei is more cute and adorable rather than pretty of beautiful. She has a smile that lights up any room and shows the still innocent wonderment that children have. Mei wears a slightly too long, black silk robe decorated with jade lotus flowers and tied closed with a jade colored, silk sash. On her hips between the robe and the sash hang two hand-held bamboo fans.

Calling: The cycle called to Mei in one of the most traumatic ways that exist. It was local midnight at the Long complex, when fires broke out and raiders invaded. At first Mei continued to sleep as if in a comma had set in. That is, until a blood curdling scream roused her from the dead sleep.

At first, Mei had no realization of what was happening, only that is was oddly hot and it was loud. Another scream echoed through the halls. Mei jumped from her bed and ran toward the scream. While searching in the halls for the origins of the dreadful noise, raiders found her. They brandished their weapons and began to move towards the little girl they had stumbled upon. Mei was the one to scream this time and ran around the raiders in a panic, confusing them. She did the only thing that she could think of for safety and ran into her parents room.

The last thing that Mei saw before the sunrise was her parents dead mangled bodies sprawled upon the bedroom floor. Her vision filled with tears and she began to weep.

Mei awoke in the burnt grass of the courtyard. She wiped the sleep from her eyes and began to taken the newly changed scenery. Burnt grass, caved in buildings, a wrecked home and... Bodies! Everywhere lay bodies! Mei recognized none of the victims and could only guess that the bodies belonged to the souls of the now dead raiders.

She did not know who killed the raiders, but seeing that she was the only living thing within the confines of the complex, the only reasonable explanation was that she must have done this. But how? She thought to herself.

Within the days that would come to pass, vision had come to Mei of what had happened that traumatic night. Mei's crimson colored irises covered the whole of her eyes, her skin darkened and a dark aura surrounding her tiny frame. Raiders' bodies were floating in the air and blood was flowing from every major orifice as they were crushed from the inside. Others were being burned by streams of dark jade flames. Screams were echoing out across the complex. Yet there was no more prevalent of a sound as the roar of pure wrath and retribution coming from an irreconcilable, tiny Mei.

As these visions assaulted her minds, Mei could not help but wail in sorrow. But even in the depressed state may knew that these new powers meant that the cycle had call her to be a soulmate. She did not know why, yet, but she did know that she must find her knight. So Mei packed up the few things that she had and a little bit of money to see her through on her trip, and she followed the invisible pull to her companion.

Powers/Skills:

Dark Jade Flames of Wrath: Mei calls a stream of dark jade flames from her hands.

Crushing Wrath: Mei can lift a victim a few feet into the air and crush them from the inside.

Power of Wrath: Mei can call forth wrath to boost physical abilities.

Marital Arts: Mei had the equivalent level of a 1st degree black belt in Kung Fu.

Battle Fans: Mei can use her bamboo fans as weapons.

Cute: Mei is an incredibly cute young girl and it is hard for many normal people to refuse a request from her.

Weaknesses:

Young: Mei is a young girl and with that comes being emotional, distracted, easy to trust others, easy to attach to others, etc. As well, she is not always taken seriously.

Orphaned: Mei is still traumatized by the loss of her parents and because of that is constantly seeking surrogate parents.

Easily hurt emotionally: Mei acts tough but can easily be hurt by what others say and do.

Wrath Take-Over: Mei, being young, is emotional, and when hurt, either intentionally or not, she may want retribution or revenge and at that point wrath may take over her body and mind.

Personality: Mei is young, so she acts young. She still sees the wonderment in the world, and, even though she knows there is evil, she believes it to be a beautiful place. Mei acts tough and confident around others but still holds on to the crushing sadness of losing her family. She has a helpful disposition that can get her in a lot of trouble (and her knight in trouble) when she trusts the wrong kinds of people. Mei is cute beyond measure that can override her tough act. She is emotional and easily hurt by words and actions. She is also easy to upset but fast to recover her smile. Seeks revenge fast but given a little time alone she calms down easily. Mei can also be devilishly mischievous, and uses that to play pranks on people, but often gets her knight into trouble. Mei is still learning to control her powers and at times the wrath can take over. In a nutshell, Mei is a young, highly emotional girl trying to do right.

Relationship with Knight: Mei sees Alejandro as a big brother. She calls him Da-Ge (Big Brother). She sees him as family and a protector. She respects him but gets him into trouble often with her mischievousness. She likes to ride on his shoulder. She gives her knight a lot of affection and reverence; she tries to protect him from others mean spiritedness.

History: After the raid on the family complex, Mei took what little money she had and began to travel to the capital city. All Mei knew was that she had to find her knight. She passed threw towns and worked jobs that would allow her to, so that she would save the money that she had. Eventually, the pull lead her into the capital city.
While wandering around the market district, Mei stumbled upon a tall, long haired man looking at wares and goods. This was it, he was her knight! "Da-Ge!" She yelled out and ran to him. She jumped and wrapped her tiny arms around his waste and began to squeeze as hard as she could, "Da-Ge, I found you."

Name: Sarai Laban (s UH ray - Lay ban)

Generation: Newly called

Power Sphere: Soulmate of Wind

Knight: Ras Al-Hadi

Appearance: White, short cut, wavy hair, intermixed with silver tousled curls, and bangs falling just above her light blue-grey eyes.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/myaccountperson/esorasorous_crimsonrpwip_zps9aef4dc3.png

Calling: Sarai hardly knew much of the mythos that surrounded the fateful city of Iwaku. Her parents felt that their sheltering her from the world was her best defense against it, yet as harmless and kindly meant their intentions were, their efforts had stifled Sarai, their only daughter. Sarai knew little of the world outside her town. She was behaved, mostly. She was respectful and mindful of those around her. She did her chores and behaved politely. Still, however modest a life she lived, it was no escape from the larger powers that sought to over throw everything.

The Crimson Cadre came, their influence spreading far and wide, and her parents were powerless to stop it. The plague of the Cadre came without relief. What simple order had been the way of life in Sarai's unassuming home town had been lost to shambles. People changed. Friends turned against friends. Chaos reigned. No one was safe.

It was time to leave. Sheltered as she had been, she had heard of the Crimson Cadre and the chaos they brought, and now that she had seen it, she was sure that the flip-side of the myth was also true. The soulmates and their knights. Surely they would rise again. "The calling will stir them," Sarai spoke aloud absently, there was no one around. She touched her short cropped silver hair beneath the hood of of her cloak and wondered. Her grandmother said she'd been touched, that there was great power in her, but whether her parents believed in her or not, they'd never taken it upon themselves to encourage that line of thinking. Anything unknown was unsafe.

The air stirred crisply around Sarai, almost comforting. Almost.. She thought back to her home, the home she'd left. The panic. The disarray. The chaos. She felt an emptiness inside, a pang in her heart. Her loved ones had all turned. The sickness. It had them. It had them, but it had not affected Sarai, at least not in the sense that she felt her innate moral justice compromised. No, she had changed, but she wasn't sick. She was still herself, only more mature, tested. She was stronger now.

The movement of the air around Sarai picked up, strengthening into a shell around her. Her hood fell back, her hair loose and wild, the material of her cloak catching and dancing around in the growing gust. Sarai's eyes were closed. She felt the pang of emptiness inside her, and in its stead she felt a strengthening, a healthiness, a power, a calling. Everyone she knew was lost, but she wasn't alone. Not any more. She had been called for this. She knew of the purpose for her, she knew that she must stand to oppose the Carde. She knew she would fight for Iwaku. The gale around her continued to grow, shaking the forest around her and whistling a howl before exploding outwards from Sarai, carrying on it a call, two simple words only whispered, but given the strength to carry across amazing unknown bounds. A message disguised from all but one. Ras Al-Hadi. She had seen him in her mind, in the wash of power, in tapping in to her own essence, she had found a sense of compulsion towards this person.

"Find me," her words whispered, carried by some unseen and powerful force across an unknown expanse to the man she had seen, to this person she felt she knew somehow, through some inexplicable connection. They would face their stories together. They would fight the Crimson Cadre.

"Find me."

Skills: She has a knack for fair marksmanship with ranged weapons, of which she prefers a simple slingshot she's owned since childhood.

Powers:
-Wind Manipulation --- [ for small feats of moving small objects ]
-Whisper --- [ carries a private message directly to person of interest ]
-Wind Barrier --- [ protective shield of sorts ]
-Wind Sword --- [ weilds the wind as a cutting weapon ]
-Without a trace --- [ used to cover tracks ]

Weaknesses: Can be taken by bouts of shyness; is overly critical of herself and is prone to moments of self underestimation and over thinking.

Personality: Adaptive, creative, and empathetic. Happy-go-lucky when comfortable.

Relationship with knight: Sarai is ever greatful for the support that Ras brings. She trusts in their friendship and welcomes the protection their pairing brings to eachother and to the cause of the Crimson Soul universe.

History: Born to a small, homely family in a run of the mill town, Sarai's life was quickly affected by the up and coming rise of the Crimson Cadre and their attacks. Her parents attempted to keep her sheltered and hidden away as best they could, but the repression and poor quality of such a life, wore its tool on her. Sarai's calling was her salvation. Together with Ras Al-Hadi, she strives to stop the spread of the Crimson Cadre and to save Iwaku; a world she has yet had the chance to know.

Name: Ras Al-Hadi

Generation: Newly called

Power Sphere: Knight of Cunning

Soulmate: Sarai Laban

Appearance:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/cegras/ras/al-hadi.png

Weapon: An old, rusty janbiya - a curved arabic dagger whose design has existed since antiquity. Although the blade is tarnished, the edge seems strangely sharp despite the rust. The handle is wrapped in faded, tattered purple binds, but yellowed ivory shines through the folds.

Powers/Skills:

- Keen edge [Soul Arts]: Ras' dagger parts many materials with a deft, precise stroke.
- Keen ears [SOul Arts / Confluence]: Ras picks up the vibrations in space-time, allowing him to catch whispers of rumours in the world.
- Extradimensional phase [Dream Weaving / Reality Bending]: The dagger's blade parts the flow of space-time, temporarily opening a tunnel between one location and the next. The technique behind the cut is extremely intricate and is paramount to the stability of the cut, for it must weave a four-dimensional geometric object in real-space to change the flow of space-time. The ritual can be as short as a flick of the wrist for hops to rites lasting days for long jumps.

Weaknesses:

- Thumper in the fabric of time, Crimson Resonance [Dream Weaving / Reality Bending]: Repeated use of the keen edge to slice through reality attracts the attention of the Crimson Cadre.
- Agile, endurable, but not durable
- Heavily relies on his dagger for his powers

Personality:

- Flippant, nosy, kind, teasing, positive, chipper

Relationship with Soulmate: Ras believes Sarai isn't doing herself justice, and frequently lets her know. He prefers to be a hawk to its hunter; flying high above, but always keeping her in his shadow.

History: Ras--- was once a, perhaps one would go as far to say - a god in the land of Mayhem. He, along with others, imposed their own form of Order on the lands for ages. But old lands, old worlds, cannot resist the decay of time. This Ras---, this god, was placed in the void by the masked being, a nameless thing whose name meant nothing, but whose will Ras--- was compelled to obey. Ras--- is now periodically ejected from the inky black for reasons unknown to him, his essence called forth and placed in bodies and situations that are seemingly generated without rhyme or reason. Despite the chaos of his existence, he has come to accept that this how the thread of his unending fate unravels ... this time, he is born to a merchant family, whittling the days past exporting and importing livestock.

Name: Kylen "Kyote" Phylar

Power Sphere: Knight of the Desert S

Soulmate: Looking

Appearence: See avatar to right, only human with glasses. stands around six foot tall.

Weapon: This desert born scoundrel has been graced with the blade Aditi. His blade is in the formof a sabre mixed with a cutlass, a tad thin in width to allow for the user's preferred faster attacks.

Powers/Skills:

-One Handed Blade Mastery (Confluence): Kylen is highly adept at using one handed plades, such as sabers and knives, relying more on his natural and trained dexterity and agility then brute strength.

-Travelling Legs (Confluence): The traveller is also as at homeon the sea and in the air as for n the ground.

-Blade Artes (Soul Arts): Kylen's magic more appears with shockwaves shot from his saber or knives, or as various improbable attacks he makes using them, such as bouncing knives like ricocheting bullets in a small room, or bouncing his blade off an enemy, only to catch it midair to contiue his assault.

-Desert Storm/Sandborn Flame (Soul Art): He is knwn to have a small sandstorm or dusty flame engulf Aditi when he feels the need for a little more kick in his strikes, or especially when he is enraged.

- Strong Yet Broken Mind (Confluence): Kylen's mind is an odd place due to some... mental issues, none of which stemmed from The Crimson badness. An assault on his mind may fail due to hismental strength, or due to him becoming bored with it and sendin the attacker to the deeper, darker areas of his psyche.

Weaknesses

-Only Mortal: Kylen is only mortal, so a good pounding will put him out.

- Booze: He has a bit of a love of the bottle, but it is only enough to slightly distract him.

- Distractable: Sadly, his mental strentgh is also a weakness, as he can grow bored or distracted with ease. Whle not to sa he does not hav mental fortitude, as he can pay attntion with out looking like it, he can be prone to daydreaming.

Presonality: Young at heart, adventure seeking, loyal, a tad hot headed, distant.

Relationship with Soulmate: TBA

History: A natural rogue from birth, Kylen had a habit of proving peoe wrong and chafing against the rules. Originally planning on buying a sailing ship of some kind, prefferably flying, hisplans have been stymied due to the appearence of the Crimson Cadre. Kind of new to the city, he has been wandering it for a few days during the seige.