Crimson Skylar Pack (ooc/sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZuZu Soeul

Original poster
Eventually, the trail she was following led to a small grassy opening in the trees. The white wolf crouched low to the ground, watching two rabbits carefully, deciding which would be the easiest target. She knew all too well if they made it to their hole she'd never catch them. The tunnel would be too long and far down to be worth the effort of digging it out. After choosing her victim, the unfortunately smaller one closer to her, she launched off her haunches into the air. Adrenaline coursed through her, as she fell short of the furry creature. Quickly, she bounded after it and caught it's rear in her powerful jaws just before it reached it's hole. Relief and excitement washed over the starving wolfess. She clamped down, crippling the critter, and released her grip long enough to crush it's throat. Panting happily, she laid down and rested for a moment with the thing between her forepaws before she began pulling the furry skin off in chunks in preparation for her well deserved meal.

OOC// After this one, I'm holding off on posting until the others catch up. ^^

OOC: OKAY I might as well too

His eyes watched as Windie headed off to the woods, then stared down the newcomer. Shamar revealed his paw in the dying moment of the sun as his crystals glimmered but nothing else was revealed other than his paw and his glowing eyes. "How is one so trusting...."
Shamar glanced over to Garmen; "Just make sure none are traitors, your Alpha seems so....Trustworthy of others easily. But who am I to say what you do?" His voice echoed almost as if it was coming deeper in the cave. Was his image only an illusion?
(Windie was going towards your cave.) x..x

(Sorry gosh -.- and no I guess its because usually when I rp a wolf its wolves the size of the wolves in the Twilight movie. At the beginning of the rp I thought I described my wolfs size but I guess I didn't.)

OOC// pretend my post came before he passed out? XD haha sorry. And yeah, squirrels and rabbit are easy game for a solo wolf.

Dear RolePlayers,
[spacer] Please keep your OOC out of the IC. If you need to discuss something with the other players about the RP take it to JumpIn Discussion, or post on their wall (PM them). Thank you and enjoy your RP.

-Your Forum Moderator Gyspy[/spacer]

ll.png The Crimson Skylar Pack is located deep in a Canadian forest. Its home of the most, quickest, intelligent, and proud wolves you could ever imagine. Theyre not only a pack, their family. (ill write more later)

Name

Appearance

Rank wanted

Back Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.