• I have questions and/or ideas

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyche

Original poster
IN CHARACTER || OUT-OF-CHARACTER || INTEREST CHECK || ADVERTISEMENT

Heavily, if not mostly, inspired and based around the video games: Left for Dead, Left for Dead 2, Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, and Dying Light. As well as the television show/series: The Walking Dead.

18j4hlqya94fyjpg.jpg

"CRIMSON ROAD"

I am looking to create a vast dystopian wasteland where the only living survivors are hardened, cunning, and know how to shoot a gun. I'd like this to be in either a modern-setting or a western-setting. I will leave it up to a vote if need be. The main plot involves everyone traveling to the "safe haven" located in Eden Valley, OR. There are three groups of survivors who come from Algodones, NV, Twin Groves, UT, and Sawgrass, CA. Along the way survivors will encounter every different aspect of what is known as the zombie. These zombies were once human, but the virus that infected them has mutated several levels higher than what scientists first anticipated. As of now, there are eight classes of these mutations. Each one has their own ability and skill-set in order to hunt you down and eat you alive. It is the survivors decisions and thoughts that will drive the role play forward and determine who will make it to the "safehaven" and who will die a slow, excruciating death. I want this thread to be where people show interest and maybe throw in ideas of what sort of scenarios they would like to see during the game play.

Genre: Fiction, Modern fantasy, horror, violence, monsters, mayhem, apocalypse
Keywords: Apocalypse, dystopia, humans, drama, action, murder, horror, dark comedy
Warnings: Murder, violence, language, implication, blood, horror
Writing Level: Advanced
Posting Frequency: Moderate to slow (1-2x daily to 3-4x weekly)
Restrictions: 18+ strongly preferred

MEDIA INSPIRATION

183715-Left_4_Dead_2-video_games-concept_art-zombies-graveyards.jpg

Concept_16.jpg

18j4hlqya94fyjpg.jpg

andrzej-dybowski-andrzej-dybowski-dying-light010.jpg

Andrzej_Dybowski_Dying_Light09.jpg

18r7vd4glhs3sjpg.jpg

Weaponry (1) Potential Instruments (2) Potential Add-Ons

CKXnsNiUwAAOia3.jpg

CKXnsNlVEAAe5q7.jpg

Zombies (1) Initial Virus Infection (2) Virus Mutation