Crimson Horizon (Sign-Ups/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno, I was just waiting for others to post

I would think Helmsman and/or engineer would be next.

Is there room for one more? If so, may there be genetically engineered sub human species? Nothing too crazy mind you

Their is a slot open yes! But i would like too hear your idea first.

I just posted before we left FTL. Might be Engineers turn.

Its a bit late and i am tired but i'll keep it short

Short and hardy humans with denser muscles and bones to be hard workers on planets with higher Gs than earth

Basically dwarves.

Well @WitchChild that might be stretching the lore a bit, the most highly trained and advanced military unit only has minor things like lightly harder bones and such. but forcing them to be compact with high bone and muscle density would be pushing it a bit for a major population

Eh. I was thinking of a slave worker culture as making a 100 of the guys then let em populate on a high gravity world, giving them food and farm equipment would be cheaper than a bunch of robots.

It is your show though and your call.

i dont want to dissuade you from joining, but having something like that happen just doesn't fit in with the lore. You could make a Dwarfed human, who with the new tech is actually able to join the military. Think Tyrion from GoT

Well. Admitedly dissapoinyed but i understand and still interested. I'm not exactly able to fill a sheet for the next 3-4 days as i only have my phone.

I'll think of something else.

Yeah i am am only going to be on a phone myself the next 8 days. (going on extended trip) it doesnt have to be super fancy. and you could add a photo later

Got the dwarf idea from Squats and ratlings from Warhammer 40k which you included in the vote

1294853073212.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.