Crimson Horizon (Sign-Ups/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHA i loved how you dude was craving those cigas XD

@La Blue Love
Uh, the pilot's name isn't Jerry; it's Clint Everman. Jerry Rooster is the brand name of the cigars he has on him. It's cool, mistakes happen. Did you just skim the post instead of reading it?
I wanted to give him a nickname...he usually smokes that brand right?

I wanted to give him a nickname...he usually smokes that brand right?

Well yes, but the other player characters have no way of knowing. If you want to give him a nickname, I'd suggest waiting until your character has a reason to nickname him.

I'm under the impression that we're on a new ship and therefore the crew haven't had much time to get to know each other yet.

Yeahi agree with sir Pinkleton, the ship was just launched she wouldnt really have a nickname for him yet. Please change that @La Blue Love

Question, am I allowed to make 2 characters?

Great! Then can I reserve a spot for a light gunship pilot and demolition soldier?

Edit: do the light gunships have weapons?

I mean light dropship, sorry I had a brainfart

Don't worry! It has some machine guns off the side were the marines sit. but that's it. @dunruffle

Daww thanks, so far my pilot will be an amphetamine abusing metalhead and the demo tech will have a prosthetic hand due to a premature detonation.

HAHAHAHA the most modern ship in the fleet has such a dysfunctional crew!

Sorry for the shirt post. Not alot for a wing commander to do right now.

Name: Lazlo Maupin
Height: 5'8
Weight: 128
Appearance:
07uxJzf.jpg

Lazlo is wiry and lean. His body is used to high G forces so he has built up enough muscle to make him fairly strong.

Personality: Adrenaline Junkie, Speed freak, thrill seeker, all of these describe Lazlo's attitude towards life. He is always searching for the next big thrill, and what bigger rush is there than flying headfirst straight into the enemy guns? Lazlo is loud, obnoxious, foul mouthed, mostly what you would expect from an ex-con. Surprisingly Lazlo has an above average IQ, but he only uses his intelligence when it benefits himself so he never really put it to good use. While he is a natural trouble maker, when push comes to shove Lazlo can be fearlessly dedicated to his completing his objective. Lazlo also loves music that gets his blood pumping and heart racing. This means that most of his music selection is high speed death metal with the occasional bass pounding electronic music thrown in.

Background: Lazlo was born on the polluted industry planet of Sepiks Prime. His mother died a few years after Lazlo was born, leaving him in the care of his abusive father. On Sepiks prime there were only two ways to make a living. The first was to start working in the massive factory cities as soon as you were of age. The second was to join one of the numerous gangs that infested the planet that made their living by taking from the honest workers. Growing up with his father Lazlo could take a beating, and being the rebellious type Lazlo jumped at the chance to join a gang. Leaving home at the age of 16, Lazlo spent the next 4 years running with various gangs and living day to day. But when Lazlo was 20 he ran into trouble. He had been joyriding in a stolen hot rod with a gang boss's girl when he was found by a rival gang. In the ensuing high speed chase Lazlo totaled the car and the girl was nearly killed. When the gang boss found out about Lazlo's escapade he demanded that Lazlo be killed. With nowhere to hide Lazlo used his only option available, he signed up with the O.E.R military and became a pilot. While Lazlo was a spectacular pilot that could have had his choice of any aircraft, his insubordinate attitude and misconduct landed him the job of light dropship pilot. Deciding to make the best of the situation, Lazlo resolved to become the best dropship pilot around. On his first deployment Lazlo flew so erratically that all but 1 passenger puked during the ride. But while his flying style was "unique" it got results and Lazlo became well known at the barracks for getting troopers in and out of combat safely. During his first year as a pilot Lazlo discovered that a way to overcome extremely difficult missions was an amphetamine cocktail that junkies refer to as "Crank". Subsequently Lazlo has learned how to make crank out of just about anything, but he is smart enough to know how easily it is to become addicted so he only uses it for desperate situations. Over the course of several years Lazlo put his ingenuity to use by secretly upgrading and modifying his ship, affectionately nicknamed "The Vomit Comet". Lazlo either stole, bribed, or haggled his way into acquiring parts that made his ship able to perform extreme maneuvers. He installed extra afterburners from a junked star fighter, reinforced armor plates stolen from a sabre tank, and a top class sound system from a black market ship chop shop.

Personal Weapons:
wzUUm6D.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.