Status
Not open for further replies.
~ All my characters besides Axel are open for romantic relationships. Altogether they need Friendships , Neutrals and Enemies. I might make a relationship guide if I have a chance. Sadly , Unbound hasn't done a CS and I really wanted our Vamprye's to be a thing again... So , right now my Kitsune and Vamprye are open romantically.

@Shayla - Hey; are you still up for Iris having an eventual relationship with Nicholas (my vampire)? ^-^

William (my hunter) is still open for an eventual relationship, everybody!
~ Hey there! I almost didn't even see this message lol. I would love for Iris and Nicholas to have an eventual relationship! Fair warning though I have completely redone Iris so I hope she is still all good by you. ^^

@IceQueen ~ Are there any basement rooms left or is it all upper rooms still available?

~ Hey there! I almost didn't even see this message lol. I would love for Iris and Nicholas to have an eventual relationship! Fair warning though I have completely redone Iris so I hope she is still all good by you. ^^

@IceQueen ~ Are there any basement rooms left or is it all upper rooms still available?
3 for college and 2 for highschool

I'd love to sign up for this.. if there are anymore spots. Does anyone know if it's too late? I'd love to know! Thanks!

Working on relationships now, will be finished sometime tonight.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
Oh hey @IceQueen I noticed that you put Clarissa on the second floor, but I was pretty sure I requested a basement room for her?

Oh hey @IceQueen I noticed that you put Clarissa on the second floor, but I was pretty sure I requested a basement room for her?
My bad, I will fix it soon

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
All righty, time to make my RELATIONSHIP PROPOSITIONS!
Here's how it works: [spoili]
  • If you agree to all of my ideas you may either hit the thumbs up, the little heart, or let me know in a separate post that you agree.
  • If you don't like my ideas and have some of your own to suggest FEEL FREE TO DO SO! I'm always open to ideas!
  • If I get no response of my proposition in a few days I will post them again and retag you, just to make sure you saw it- so PLEASE make sure you let me know if you don't want to have a relationship at all, don't just leave me hanging! If you don't want them to have a specific relationship then I'll just put them down as neutral.
Once someone has agreed to a relationship I color the whole proposition green so that I know I've already added it to my CS. [/spoili]

@Little_Ghost98
  • Willow Houlihan :
    • Dylan - Hmmm, I think these two would be friendly, but they wouldn't be friends. Unless you have other ideas?
    • Clarissa - Buddies, maybe? Maybe we could start them off as strangers but they grow into being friends?
    • Jennifer - Friends? I think these two could get along. Maybe they've known each other and been friends for a while now, and so Willow could know that Jennifer is a vampire?
  • James Niemann :
    • Dylan - Hmmm maybe these two could be buddies? Not exactly friends, but maybe buddies. Or, friendly acquaintances?
    • Clarissa - Strangers, maybe? Or at least neutral? Clary wouldn't hate him, but she also wouldn't want to be his friend either.
    • Jennifer - Says he hates most vampires, so perhaps these two could be rivals? I think Jenna would find him very annoying, and wouldn't like him.
  • Ellianne Dixon :
    • Dylan - Aye, last name-twining. Other than that, I think these two could be rivals. Dylan will probably call her 'Dixon', just because he could, but otherwise I don't think they'd get along.
    • Clarissa - Friends, maybe? Ellianne seems like the type of person that Clary could get along with.
    • Jennifer - I think Jennifer would need a stable and dependable like Ellianne in her life... maybe they could be friends? That is, if the witch could look past her dirty-hybrid-blood.
  • Adam Houlihan : (P.S the link to his apartment is broken)
    • Dylan - Ooo. These two could be rivals. Maybe Adam doesn't know Dylan is a werewolf, though? I think the personalities alone are enough to make them clash, and then later on down the road when we need to spice things up Adam could find out about Dylan being a werewolf?
    • Clarissa - You suggested a relationship between these two. I... think I could make that work, yes. How about they start off as strangers, but towards the beginning of the roleplay they bump into each other and that's how they meet. From there they could discover that Clary does archery and Adam likes crossbows- and then they start to become friends from connecting on that. Then, of course, as their friendship grows they develop feelings for each other. Thoughts?
    • Jennifer - Hmmm, how about strangers for these two? Jenna probably would have caught wind of a wannabe hunter, and therefore would avoid Adam. It's only survival, after all.
  • Kyden Jeffer :
    • Dylan - Hmmmm, buddies? I think these two would get along pretty well.
    • Clarissa - Neutral? Clary would like her, but perhaps not enough to be her friend. But, they'd get along, I think.
    • Jennifer - Strangers for these two? Other than them both being shapeshifters I don't see anything that would cause for any specific relationship.

@Infinite_Darkness
  • Asher Bates :
    • Dylan - Dylan wouldn't care about him much, so neutral maybe?
    • Clarissa - Hmmm, Clarissa would like him, but I don't see them hanging out alone. Maybe it a group of mutual friends, though. Buddies?
    • Jennifer - These two are both high school hybrids, and they live in the same household. I think these two could be friends... what if we started the roleplay with them having already been friends? Maybe since sophomore year?
  • Sebastian Ford :
    • Dylan - Hmm, Dylan wouldn't trust him, nor would he like him. Neutral?
    • Clarissa - I think Clarissa would like him, friends for these two? They seem like the type to get along well.
    • Jennifer - Since he comes from a long line of hunters I think Jenna would be kind of aware of him being one. Which would make her wary, but it does say in his personality that he likes to get to know the supernatural before he just goes and kills them. Maybe... he encountered her a few years prior and determined she was no threat, and allowed her to live. If we go with this Jenna would be very friendly towards him, considering him a buddy.
  • Delilah Montgomery :
    • Dylan - Truthfully, I think Dylan would like Delilah. Maybe they met one day while she was walking through the college campus and have slowly been becoming friends since? Unless you see a reason she wouldn't like him?
    • Clarissa - Let's see, I think these two could be friends as well. Perhaps they have the art class in college together, and so they sit beside each other?
    • Jennifer - And, I think these two could be friends again. Jenna would go to great lengths to hide what she was from her, because she's human and therefore wouldn't understand. But, she'd still try to be friends with Delilah... thoughts?
  • Genevieve Keegan :
    • Dylan - Oooo, a ghost. This would intrigue Dylan. And, I think there's a good chance these two would get along. Friends?
    • Clarissa - I think Clarissa would like her too, friends again?
    • Jennifer - Truthfully, I think these two would be strangers.
  • Julian Thomas :
    • Dylan - I think these two could be buddies, if you're up for it?
    • Clarissa - Hmm, not exactly the kind of guy Clarissa would seek out a friendship with, but she also wouldn't dislike him. Neutral?
    • Jennifer - Jenna would find the idea of a male banshee interesting, since they're typically female. Maybe they're friends, for... about a year now?

@IceQueen
  • Giovanni Foster :
    • Dylan - Hmmm, they'll be staying in the same house as each other. Truthfully, I don't think these two would get along, and so I'm going to suggest rivals for them.
    • Clarissa - Hmmm, Neutral? Clary wouldn't have any reason to dislike her, but she wouldn't want to be Geo's friend either.
    • Jennifer - Strangers, I think.

@SoleStride
  • Connor Coty :
    • Dylan - Neutral, I think. Dylan wouldn't have any reason to feel any other way.
    • Clarissa - Friends, I think? Maybe they've been friends for 2 years now, and even though he went to military school they kept in touch?
    • Jennifer - Strangers, probably. Though, if they do meet in the roleplay I think Jennifer would like to be his friend.

@Wicked_"Innocence"
  • Bailey Smith :
    • Dylan - I know we already discussed this but I'm putting it down again for the reference of other's. They've been friends for each other and have crush's on each other, but neither of them have voiced them yet.
    • Clarissa - Buddies.
    • Jennifer - Friendly Acquaintances.
  • Kyle Smith :
    • Dylan - Hmmm, I think these two could be somewhat rivals. How about they have a mutual dislike, and the fact that Dylan and Bailey are friends only angers Kyle and makes him untrusting of him?
    • Clarissa - Truthfully, I don't think Clary would like him enough to be friends with him. Neutral?
    • Jennifer - Strangers, maybe? Unless you have another idea?

@Kylo Ren
  • Nicholas Hunter :
    • Dylan - Hmm, strangers, I think. Dylan would likely just overlook him.
    • Clarissa - Either buddies or neutral, what do you think? Personally, I'm leaning towards buddies.
    • Jennifer - Friends? Perhaps they knew each other in high school, and so their friendship would continue even after he went off to college. Also, they'd both know about the race of one another?
  • William Hawke :
    • Dylan - Rivals, I think. Not only would they not exactly get along, but William is a hunter, so that just adds to the fire.
    • Clarissa - He seems like the type of person Clary would get along with, but it says he doesn't exactly approach people unless he's on a mission. That complicates things... maybe for now their strangers, and we'll see what happens IC?
    • Jennifer - huh, a pretty dedicated hunter. Rivals?

@King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming
  • Nylin Hitch :
    • Dylan - Let's see, Dylan is in need of a pack. Perhaps these two are on neutral grounds when we start, but as time goes on they become more friends and Dylan eventually joins Nylin's pack?
    • Clarissa - Strangers?
    • Jennifer - Hmm, maybe these two could be buddies? Perhaps they've known each other since freshman year?
  • Ernesto Velez :
    • Dylan - These two would be friends, I think. They just seem like they would get along pretty well.
    • Clarissa - Perhaps these two can start off as strangers, but grow into being friends later on? Also, would he mind if Clary called him 'Freckles' from time to time?
    • Jennifer - Hmmm, strangers, I think. Or, if they did know each other, they'd be rivals, since he has a thing against girls like her (preps, followers, goody-goodies).
  • Pepper Matthews :
    • Dylan - Hmmm, neutral? I don't see them having a more specific relationship than that.
    • Clarissa - I think these two could be friends, if you're up for it. Pepper would remind Clary to have fun every once in a while, and Clary could remind Pepper that sometimes you need to be serious and sensible. Structure, I guess. Though, Jenna wouldn't know about her being a supernatural being.
    • Jennifer - Aye, both are hybrids. Maybe these two could be good friends, and their friendship has continued on despite Pepper going off to college. Perhaps Jennifer babysits Rainbow (her daughter) whenever Pepper needs her to? (To focus on studying for school, or just to have a fun night, or whatever).

@Shayla
  • Axel Watson :
    • Dylan - Truthfully, I think these two would be rivals. Dylan would enjoy taunting a hot-headed hunter.
    • Clarissa - Buddies, maybe?
    • Jennifer - Strangers? Jenna would try to avoid him,just because she'd know he came from a family of hunters. So, she'd be good, steer clear of him, and try to stay under his radar.
  • Iris Crawford :
    • Dylan - Rivals, I think. Dylan would greatly enjoy picking on her. I imagine he'd even call her, "Little fox," just to get on her nerves.
    • Clarissa - Perhaps these two start off as strangers, but then they meet and slowly become friends? Iris seems like the type that Clary would allow herself to trust, which is important to her.
    • Jennifer - Friends? I think these two would get along great.
  • Delissia Vanderbuilt :
    • Dylan - I think these two could be friends. Maybe, they met shortly after Dylan was turned into a werewolf and at first they hated each other. But, the more they were around each other the more they grew to like each other, and are now friends?
    • Clarissa - Maybe these two could start off as strangers and grow to be friends?
    • Jennifer - It's gonna be so hard for me to not think of them as Caroline and Claire. Gah. Anyways, perhaps these two could kind of be like... gah, I don't exactly know how to explain it in one word. Okay, so I'm thinking that they're kind of like rivals, but they also are friendly and work together well... but they don't like each other... does that even make sense?

((NTS: IceQueen is working on a female and a male here.))

Last edited:
@Brea I'm okay with everything darling :3

@Infinite_Darkness
  • Asher Bates :
    • Clarissa - Hmmm, Clarissa would like him, but I don't see them hanging out alone. Maybe it a group of mutual friends, though. Buddies?
    • Jennifer - These two are both high school hybrids, and they live in the same household. I think these two could be friends... what if we started the roleplay with them having already been friends? Maybe since sophomore year?
  • Sebastian Ford :
    • Clarissa - I think Clarissa would like him, friends for these two? They seem like the type to get along well.
    • Jennifer - Since he comes from a long line of hunters I think Jenna would be kind of aware of him being one. Which would make her wary, but it does say in his personality that he likes to get to know the supernatural before he just goes and kills them. Maybe... he encountered her a few years prior and determined she was no threat, and allowed her to live. If we go with this Jenna would be very friendly towards him, considering him a buddy.
  • Delilah Montgomery :
    • Dylan - Truthfully, I think Dylan would like Delilah. Maybe they met one day while she was walking through the college campus and have slowly been becoming friends since? Unless you see a reason she wouldn't like him?
    • Clarissa - Let's see, I think these two could be friends as well. Perhaps they have the art class in college together, and so they sit beside each other?
    • Jennifer - And, I think these two could be friends again. Jenna would go to great lengths to hide what she was from her, because she's human and therefore wouldn't understand. But, she'd still try to be friends with Delilah... thoughts?
  • Genevieve Keegan :
    • Dylan - Oooo, a ghost. This would intrigue Dylan. And, I think there's a good chance these two would get along. Friends?
  • Julian Thomas :
    • Clarissa - Hmm, not exactly the kind of guy Clarissa would seek out a friendship with, but she also wouldn't dislike him. Neutral?
    • Jennifer - Jenna would find the idea of a male banshee interesting, since they're typically female. Maybe they're friends, for... about a year now?
I approve of these relationship proposals :)

@Brea

Dylan and Nicholas - Yeah, the two of them probably wouldn't even really notice each other.
Clarissa and Nicholas - Sure, I could see them being buddies!
Jennifer and Nicholas - Sounds like an interesting idea! I'm definitely up for it. ^.^

Dylan and William - Oh yeah, these two would definitely be rivals. William would hate Dylan's guts for both his personality and for being a supernatural entity.
Clarissa and William - Ah, don't worry about it; Clarissa just has to be the one to keep approaching him. In time, William will eventually start getting along with her if she persists with it.. :)
Jennifer and William - Hm... I think either a rivalry or a forbidden relationship could be possible between these two. But that's now up to you ^.^

• If you agree to all of my ideas you may either hit the thumbs up, the little heart, or let me know in a separate post that you agree.
  • If you don't like my ideas and have some of your own to suggest FEEL FREE TO DO SO! I'm always open to ideas!
  • If I get no response of my proposition in a few days I will post them again and retag you, just to make sure you saw it- so PLEASE make sure you let me know if you don't want to have a relationship at all, don't just leave me hanging! If you don't want them to have a specific relationship then I'll just put them down as neutral.
Once someone has agreed to a relationship I color the whole proposition green so that I know I've already added it to my CS. [/spoili]

@Little_Ghost98
  • Willow Houlihan :
    • Dylan - Hmmm, I think these two would be friendly, but they wouldn't be friends. Unless you have other ideas?
    • Clarissa - Buddies, maybe? Maybe we could start them off as strangers but they grow into being friends?
    • Jennifer - Friends? I think these two could get along. Maybe they've known each other and been friends for a while now, and so Willow could know that Jennifer is a vampire?
  • James Niemann :
    • Dylan - Hmmm maybe these two could be buddies? Not exactly friends, but maybe buddies. Or, friendly acquaintances?
    • Clarissa - Strangers, maybe? Or at least neutral? Clary wouldn't hate him, but she also wouldn't want to be his friend either.
    • Jennifer - Says he hates most vampires, so perhaps these two could be rivals? I think Jenna would find him very annoying, and wouldn't like him.
  • Ellianne Dixon :
    • Dylan - Aye, last name-twining. Other than that, I think these two could be rivals. Dylan will probably call her 'Dixon', just because he could, but otherwise I don't think they'd get along.
    • Clarissa - Friends, maybe? Ellianne seems like the type of person that Clary could get along with.
    • Jennifer - I think Jennifer would need a stable and dependable like Ellianne in her life... maybe they could be friends? That is, if the witch could look past her dirty-hybrid-blood.
    • Dylan - Ooo. These two could be rivals. Maybe Adam doesn't know Dylan is a werewolf, though? I think the personalities alone are enough to make them clash, and then later on down the road when we need to spice things up Adam could find out about Dylan being a werewolf?
    • Clarissa - You suggested a relationship between these two. I... think I could make that work, yes. How about they start off as strangers, but towards the beginning of the roleplay they bump into each other and that's how they meet. From there they could discover that Clary does archery and Adam likes crossbows- and then they start to become friends from connecting on that. Then, of course, as their friendship grows they develop feelings for each other. Thoughts?
    • Jennifer - Hmmm, how about strangers for these two? Jenna probably would have caught wind of a wannabe hunter, and therefore would avoid Adam. It's only survival, after all.
  • Kyden Jeffer :
    • Clarissa - Neutral? Clary would like her, but perhaps not enough to be her friend. But, they'd get along, I think.
    • Jennifer - Strangers for these two? Other than them both being shapeshifters I don't see anything that would cause for any specific relationship.

@Infinite_Darkness
  • Asher Bates :
  • Sebastian Ford :
  • Delilah Montgomery :
  • Genevieve Keegan :
  • Julian Thomas :

@IceQueen
  • Giovanni Foster :
    • Dylan - Hmmm, they'll be staying in the same house as each other. Truthfully, I don't think these two would get along, and so I'm going to suggest rivals for them.
    • Clarissa - Hmmm, Neutral? Clary wouldn't have any reason to dislike her, but she wouldn't want to be Geo's friend either.

@SoleStride
  • Connor Coty :
    • Dylan - Neutral, I think. Dylan wouldn't have any reason to feel any other way.
    • Clarissa - Friends, I think? Maybe they've been friends for 2 years now, and even though he went to military school they kept in touch?
    • Jennifer - Strangers, probably. Though, if they do meet in the roleplay I think Jennifer would like to be his friend.

@Wicked_"Innocence"
  • Bailey Smith :
    • Dylan - I know we already discussed this but I'm putting it down again for the reference of other's. They've been friends for each other and have crush's on each other, but neither of them have voiced them yet.
    • Clarissa - Buddies.
  • Kyle Smith :
    • Dylan - Hmmm, I think these two could be somewhat rivals. How about they have a mutual dislike, and the fact that Dylan and Bailey are friends only angers Kyle and makes him untrusting of him?
    • Clarissa - Truthfully, I don't think Clary would like him enough to be friends with him. Neutral?

@Kylo Ren
  • Nicholas Hunter :
    • Clarissa - Either buddies or neutral, what do you think? Personally, I'm leaning towards buddies.
    • Jennifer - Friends? Perhaps they knew each other in high school, and so their friendship would continue even after he went off to college. Also, they'd both know about the race of one another?
  • William Hawke :
    • Dylan - Rivals, I think. Not only would they not exactly get along, but William is a hunter, so that just adds to the fire.
    • Clarissa - He seems like the type of person Clary would get along with, but it says he doesn't exactly approach people unless he's on a mission. That complicates things... maybe for now their strangers, and we'll see what happens IC?

• Nylin Hitch :
    • Dylan - Let's see, Dylan is in need of a pack. Perhaps these two are on neutral grounds when we start, but as time goes on they become more friends and Dylan eventually joins Nylin's pack?
    • Clarissa - Strangers?
    • Jennifer - Hmm, maybe these two could be buddies? Perhaps they've known each other since freshman year?
  • Ernesto Velez :
    • Dylan - These two would be friends, I think. They just seem like they would get along pretty well.
    • Clarissa - Perhaps these two can start off as strangers, but grow into being friends later on? Also, would he mind if Clary called him 'Freckles' from time to time?
    • Jennifer - Hmmm, strangers, I think. Or, if they did know each other, they'd be rivals, since he has a thing against girls like her (preps, followers, goody-goodies).
  • Pepper Matthews :
    • Dylan - Hmmm, neutral? I don't see them having a more specific relationship than that.
    • Clarissa - I think these two could be friends, if you're up for it. Pepper would remind Clary to have fun every once in a while, and Clary could remind Pepper that sometimes you need to be serious and sensible. Structure, I guess. Though, Jenna wouldn't know about her being a supernatural being.
    • Jennifer - Aye, both are hybrids. Maybe these two could be good friends, and their friendship has continued on despite Pepper going off to college. Perhaps Jennifer babysits Rainbow (her daughter) whenever Pepper needs her to? (To focus on studying for school, or just to have a fun night, or whatever).

@Shayla
  • Axel Watson :
    • Dylan - Truthfully, I think these two would be rivals. Dylan would enjoy taunting a hot-headed hunter.
    • Jennifer - Strangers? Jenna would try to avoid him,just because she'd know he came from a family of hunters. So, she'd be good, steer clear of him, and try to stay under his radar.
  • Iris Crawford :
    • Dylan - Rivals, I think. Dylan would greatly enjoy picking on her. I imagine he'd even call her, "Little fox," just to get on her nerves.
    • Clarissa - Perhaps these two start off as strangers, but then they meet and slowly become friends? Iris seems like the type that Clary would allow herself to trust, which is important to her.
  • Delissia Vanderbuilt :
    • Dylan - I think these two could be friends. Maybe, they met shortly after Dylan was turned into a werewolf and at first they hated each other. But, the more they were around each other the more they grew to like each other, and are now friends?
    • Clarissa - Maybe these two could start off as strangers and grow to be friends?
    • Jennifer - It's gonna be so hard for me to not think of them as Caroline and Claire. Gah. Anyways, perhaps these two could kind of be like... gah, I don't exactly know how to explain it in one word. Okay, so I'm thinking that they're kind of like rivals, but they also are friendly and work together well... but they don't like each other... does that even make sense?

Yes to everything lol. I kind of think Dylan and Ernesto could be the Future Convict Duo lol... just going around causing trouble. I could also see Dylan and iona getting in trouble too lol.

And Hell yes to him Joining Nylin's pack... yes x1000 lol

I would love to Clary and Jennifer to be friends with Pepper and I think Jennifer babysitting would be amazing. Clary can saw call Ernesto Freckles, he'll think it's really funny lol.

@Little_Ghost98
  • Willow Houlihan :
  • James Niemann :
  • Ellianne Dixon :
  • Kyden Jeffer :

@Infinite_Darkness
  • Asher Bates :
  • Sebastian Ford :
  • Delilah Montgomery :
  • Genevieve Keegan :
  • Julian Thomas :

@IceQueen
  • Giovanni Foster :

@SoleStride
  • Connor Coty :

@Wicked_"Innocence"
  • Bailey Smith :
    • Clarissa - Buddies.
  • Kyle Smith :

@Kylo Ren
  • Nicholas Hunter :
  • William Hawke :

• Nylin Hitch :
    • Clarissa - Strangers?
  • Ernesto Velez :
  • Pepper Matthews :

@Shayla
  • Axel Watson :
  • Iris Crawford :
  • Delissia Vanderbuilt :

~ You have my full approval with mine.^^

@Brea
I also Approve of all.

@IceQueen
If it's not taken, I will take College house 2, Second floor, Room 4.

Last edited:
@Brea

Dylan and Nicholas - Yeah, the two of them probably wouldn't even really notice each other.
Clarissa and Nicholas - Sure, I could see them being buddies!
Jennifer and Nicholas - Sounds like an interesting idea! I'm definitely up for it. ^.^

Dylan and William - Oh yeah, these two would definitely be rivals. William would hate Dylan's guts for both his personality and for being a supernatural entity.
Clarissa and William - Ah, don't worry about it; Clarissa just has to be the one to keep approaching him. In time, William will eventually start getting along with her if she persists with it.. :)
Jennifer and William - Hm... I think either a rivalry or a forbidden relationship could be possible between these two. But that's now up to you ^.^
You know what, I think the Jennifer x William forbidden love thing might work... Maybe we could start with them already dating? And, they keep it a secret, so whenever they're around each other in public they act like they don't know each other?

Reactions: grey987
You know what, I think the Jennifer x William forbidden love thing might work... Maybe we could start with them already dating? And, they keep it a secret, so whenever they're around each other in public they act like they don't know each other?

Sure! I'm very willing to give that a go. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.