Status
Not open for further replies.
@IceQueen
Here are bedrooms...

ASHER- Ground room 1 (already have labeled, just needed a room) of first High School
hqdefault.jpg

Sebastian- DONE (you already have it up)

Delilah- High School house 2- Basement room
0-123.jpg

Genevieve- Second floor room 2- College house 2
cute-modern-young-girls-bedroom-decorating-ideas-with-blue-and-white-color-schemes-cute-teen-girl-bedrooms-600x380.jpg

Julian- Second Floor room 4 in first college house
12122746_967899593253960_3884748182977988499_n.jpg

Reactions: IceQueen
@IceQueen
Here are bedrooms...

ASHER- Ground room 1 (already have labeled, just needed a room) of first High School
hqdefault.jpg

Sebastian- DONE (you already have it up)

Delilah- High School house 2- Basement room
0-123.jpg

Genevieve- Second floor room 2- College house 2
cute-modern-young-girls-bedroom-decorating-ideas-with-blue-and-white-color-schemes-cute-teen-girl-bedrooms-600x380.jpg

Julian- Second Floor room 4 in first college house
12122746_967899593253960_3884748182977988499_n.jpg
Deliah room is really nice^^

Reactions: HEX
I'll just take whatever college room is left in the end. My chara currently has all open relationships statuses as well.
Sorry I'm so slow to come back, it seems we are on different time zones lol

• Love
Reactions: Shayla and Justin
I forgot who I had charries in a relationship with.

Nylin, Fiona, Ernesto and Pepper are open for friendships

Fiona, Ernesto and Pepper are open for romantic relationships and stuff. Would be cool to have a guy for Pepper being that she has a kid and all, would be nice to see how that works out.

Nylin, Fiona, Ernesto and Pepper are open for friendships

Fiona, Ernesto and Pepper are open for romantic relationships and stuff. Would be cool to have a guy for Pepper being that she has a kid and all, would be nice to see how that works out.
SO! I was going to message you about Pepper and Sebastian being a thing.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
SO! I was going to message you about Pepper and Sebastian being a thing.
Just read over Sebastian and I would say that I could see them being together. He is the total opposite of her which would be adorable. She could bring out his sweet and he could bring out her bad side xD, somewhere in there. The age ol Bad Boy/Good Girl lol. They would of had to been together less than a year since Rainbow is one, other than that I would be soo into to the idea of Pepper and Sebastian^^.

Also do you think that Genevieve and Pepper could be best friends or something... since Pepper is use to dead people/scenes etc... and well, Genevieve is dead xD

I'll probably do relationships either tonight or tomorrow.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
  • Thank You
Reactions: Brea
So I just realized that UnboundDestiny has not responded to the new rp set-up and they were the source my my chara's BFF. So that spot will be opening up. ALL relationships, friend/platonic and romantic, will be open for Connor. Such a lonely guy now without a BFF.

Just read over Sebastian and I would say that I could see them being together. He is the total opposite of her which would be adorable. She could bring out his sweet and he could bring out her bad side xD, somewhere in there. The age ol Bad Boy/Good Girl lol. They would of had to been together less than a year since Rainbow is one, other than that I would be soo into to the idea of Pepper and Sebastian^^.

Also do you think that Genevieve and Pepper could be best friends or something... since Pepper is use to dead people/scenes etc... and well, Genevieve is dead xD
YAY!

And, Genevieve isn't quite dead dead. The ghost(s) for this rp had a near death experience that gave them the abilities that a ghost has. (Go to Genevieve's CS for the abilities if you want to know.) Anyways, yeah I think they could be friends.

• Useful
Reactions: Brea and Justin
YAY!

And, Genevieve isn't quite dead dead. The ghost(s) for this rp had a near death experience that gave them the abilities that a ghost has. (Go to Genevieve's CS for the abilities if you want to know.) Anyways, yeah I think they could be friends.
Oh okay cool^^

All Characters are finished. Will be working on a relationship guide here shortly....

I've put up all of my characters love!

@Brea I was kinda hoping I could steal Clarissa for Adam

@King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming Fiona and Elli have to be best friends because I already wrote up the first post and she's in it

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I'll add in relationships and everything for my chars tomorrow and talk about some others tomorrow as well^^

Status
Not open for further replies.