Crimson Falls: A Different Teen Wolf Roleplay (OOC & Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostie

"Double dose with a toast to you creepy GHOST!"
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
All fucking day because I have no life
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
4527140.png
Welcome to the small town of Crimson Falls, where the amount of crime is minuscule and no one would hurt a fly... well maybe. For a while now, the different coven's of supernaturals have lived in almost perfect harmony.​
Welcome to the small town of Crimson Falls, where the amount of crime is minuscule and no one would hurt a fly... well maybe.
View attachment 94209
For a while now, the different coven's of supernaturals have lived in almost perfect harmony. But dark times have come to grasp a hold on the town, and it is endangering all that they have strived so hard to keep from happening. Loyalties and relationships will be tested. Who will remain and who will fall to the darkness itself? Will you choose the light or dark? Enemies will join together to save all they have ever cared for, and the secrets that they've attempted to keep hidden.
4527148.png
Crimson Falls is a quaint little town in California; but for being in Cali, the town definitely got more rain than most Californian cities. Crimson Falls is full of supernaturals! Werewolves, vampires, witches, and even some of the more... in a word, advanced creatures. There are few people who know about these supernaturals and they would like to keep it that way; however, with all that's going on they don't know if they can
4527149.png
And of course there are some wonderful places in Crimson Falls, or else it wouldn't be a town.... Anyway, here are a few of the places in town:
There is the college. Red Water University, where most of the kids go fresh out of high school. Supernaturals blend in perfectly with the hustle and bustle of college life and this works in their favor.
4527152.png

View attachment 94212
Welcome to Crimson Falls High School! Home of the Wild Wolves! And a few werewolves too xD
4527155.png

View attachment 94211
This is the Willow Bar and Grill. Owned by the parents of Willow and Adam Houlihan and the usual hang out spot for people; human and supernatural too.​

Rules
~Sign Up and OOC Rules~
  • I am the GM, and my word is final. I make the rules. My Co-Gms are @IceQueen and @Shayla What we say goes
  • I enforce the rules, and I do have the power to kick you out. That being said, I will do my best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. I am actually pretty nice!
  • Basic rule, I have a character Skeleton for a reason, please use it. It's not fun when I have to look for information that may or may not be there.
  • Please, for this rp, USE REAL PICTURES.
  • Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character. We have to make sure that each character is up to code.
  • Please flesh out the characters, I like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things.
  • Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
  • There is a 4 character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is two. Also there is a limit of 3 on the type of supernatural, unless stated otherwise
  • Please make all your character sheets on the same one, will help stop others from searching through countless pages for your sheet.
  • Have fun~
  • ~IC Rules~
  • I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.
  • Try not to go to far without me posting, I hate feeling left behind.
  • Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us real fast so we don't think you're not trying.)
  • YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
  • Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
  • Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person. If you have actually read all the rules, please put "I wanna be a chicken nugget" at the bottom of your CS IN ALL CAPS. And make it fancy or colorful or something c:
  • Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well. There is an exception though, when your Character is actually texting!
  • GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here
  • Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
  • As this is an OPEN AGE roleplay, so please if something gets to that "stage of romance" fade to black.
  • This one goes with the first one, no automatic hits. It kind of sucks when someone just hits you in the face over and over and then throws you off the building without you being able to do anything, like a dummy. Don't do it
  • No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.

(Picture/Gif. Real face claims only. If you wanna incorporate more than one picture, that's fine. Also, please try to put all your characters into one post. It's easier for me to make a CS Guide that way!)
✪Name✪
✪Nickname(s)✪
✪Age & Birthday✪
✪Race✪ (Pick from the supernaturals)
✪Grade✪ (College or High school. Freshman to senior for both)
✪Gender✪
✪Sexuality✪
✪Part/Full-Time Job✪
✪Physical Description✪ Here just put down the usual hair color/description, eye color, height, weight and piercings and tattoos. Also, if your supernatural has a different form (i.e. wolf) include that too.
✪Health Ailments✪
✪Personality✪ (A paragraph but if you want you can list things and give a description of each trait)
✪History✪ (Optional. I suck at these so I'm not gonna have you guys do it unless you want to)
✪Likes/Dislikes✪
✪Hobbies/Talents✪
✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪
✪Fears✪

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪
✪Friends✪
✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪
✪Neutral✪
✪Enemies✪

✪Housing/Room✪
✪Other✪ (Anything else I forgot and you want to mention. Also, be sure to put your character's abilities here as well and explain them.)

[stabs=bright|100%]
{slide=Humans|center}
Human's~ The human race has always been seen as strong minded and willing in the mind of their kind. Yet to the creatures of the night and world they have all but been seen as merely people to use as a form of cloaking from hunter's or a constant meal. Humans can be turned into supernaturals (i.e. werewolves, vampires).
Human turning into a vampire

{/slide}

{slide=Hunters|right|open}
Hunter's ~ Hunter's are of the Human race whom have knowledge fully on the the race's and coven's of Monster's. Their skills sets can vary in technical, physical and or weapon knowledge and abilities. They blend into human society well and should never be underestimated in what they are capable of. They don't fear much and are willing to risk their live's in order to vanquish the creatures and protect civilian's.
{tab=1}{/tab}
{/slide}

{slide=Werewolves|right|open}
Werewolves~ Werewolves (literally "man-wolves") are shape-shifting creatures with unusual speed, strength, reflexes, and senses. They are weakened when they know of a coming full moon. Yet , when the full moon rises and the change occur's they are at full strength.. Speed increase , agility increases and that of their senses are heightened ultimately.

Silver is of great weakness to them in any form taken. They are considered to be some of the most deadly.

{tab=1}{/tab}
{/slide}

{slide=Vampires|right|open}
Vampires ~ Vampires and or Vamprye's are creatures who appear human. They feed off the life essence ( Human blood per say.) To keep that hunger controlled and themselves stabilized from rampaging killing's and slaughter. Their abilities can vary in many forms.

Sunlight is a form of harm to them which leaves them to wear specialized rings and or amulet's with moonstone to keep them protected during the day to walk among the humans.

Some of their other greater weaknesses are holy water and wooden stakes pierced through that of the heart. One can try to kill them in anyway they wish but if not stabbed through the heart or burned alive it will be a useless tactic. They usually keep to larger groups known as covens still unknown and remembered by the human race. They are considered some of the most deadly.

{tab=1}{/tab}
{/slide}

{slide=Kitsunes|right|open}
Kitsune ~ Kitsune's are noted as highly intelligent being's. Cunning and devious with great loyalty held within their bloodlines. They are of Japanese Yokai descent ( Japanese Demons.)

They can take the form of a fox and often when in their human form their ear's remain. Though most use incantation's to keep them hidden away from human knowledge. Their abilities as well vary from healing , elemental control , conjuring and such. They can easily trick other's as well.. But , are noted for being loyal guardian's and friends. They have one tail but as they grow older yet unchanging and their wisdom becomes more vast they can have up to nine tails in their true form.

{tab=1}{/tab}
{/slide}
[/stabs]

[stabs=bright|100%]
{slide=Hybrids|right|open}
Hybrid's are what are known to the coven's as "Dirty Blood Mixing" It is when two breed's of creatures and or Witch come together and bring forth a child baring both their bloodline's into the world. They are known as uncontrollable when in the Hybrid form and eThe mixing of two powerful bloodlines results in a individual capable of anything.

{tab=1}{/tab}
{/slide}

{slide=Witches|right|open}
A person, now especially a woman, who professes or is supposed to practice magic or sorcery; a sorceress. One of great power's linked to the supernatural world and to elemental and or stronger abilities. They are notorious for being extremely secretive to their coven's and seem to always never be far from that of each other's side.

{tab=1}{/tab}
{/slide}

{slide=Banshees|right|open}
A spirit in the form of a wailing woman who appears to or is heard by members of a family as a sign that one of them is about to die. They often take on human form and will live that of a normal human life.

{tab=1}{/tab}
{/slide}

{slide=Shapeshifters|right|open}
Shapeshifter's are creature's that are able to take the appearance of any individual and or creature they so wish to be. They can take on certain abilities of the one's form they take on but it just depends on the abilities , skill and power of the individual.

{tab=1}{/tab}
{/slide}
[/stabs]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHARACTER SHEET GUIDE
WIP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vampires:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

Hunters
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

Werewolves:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:

Banshees:
1:
2:
3:

Witches:
1:
2:
3:
4:

Hybrids:
1:
2:
3:

Kitsunes:
1:
2:
3:

Shapeshifters:
1:
2:
3:

Humans:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh. My. Goodness.

As soon as I saw this I was drawn to it! I love literally everything about it! But I think I might have missed where the skeleton is.. But I did reply very quickly, and I apologize! Haha. It just popped up and I clicked on it and BAM! I love it!

So if you don't mind or anything, I'll post characters as soon as I find the skeleton?

And by the way, we have a lot of the same rules and stuff in common! Haha I'm glad that I saw this!

Oh. My. Goodness.

As soon as I saw this I was drawn to it! I love literally everything about it! But I think I might have missed where the skeleton is.. But I did reply very quickly, and I apologize! Haha. It just popped up and I clicked on it and BAM! I love it!

So if you don't mind or anything, I'll post characters as soon as I find the skeleton?

And by the way, we have a lot of the same rules and stuff in common! Haha I'm glad that I saw this!
I'm glad that you like it. I wasn't exactly done with making everything, yet which is why you couldn't find the CS.

Reactions: MarilynFae
I figured seeing as how you just created it in the first place! Haha. I can wait! No worries! I am very patient! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.