Crimson Falls: A Different Teen Wolf Roleplay (OOC & Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostie

"Double dose with a toast to you creepy GHOST!"
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
All fucking day because I have no life
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
  • 4381387.png
    Welcome to the small town of Crimson Falls, where the amount of crime is minuscule and no one would hurt a fly... well maybe. For a while now, the different coven's of supernaturals have lived in almost perfect harmony.​
    Welcome to the small town of Crimson Falls, where the amount of crime is minuscule and no one would hurt a fly... well maybe.
    View attachment 82275
    For a while now, the different coven's of supernaturals have lived in almost perfect harmony. But dark times have come to grasp a hold on the town, and it is endangering all that they have strived so hard to keep from happening. Loyalties and relationships will be tested. Who will remain and who will fall to the darkness itself? Will you choose the light or dark? Enemies will join together to save all they have ever cared for, and the secrets that they've attempted to keep hidden.
    4381389.png
    Crimson Falls is a quaint little town in California; but for being in Cali, the town definitely got more rain than most Californian cities. Crimson Falls is full of supernaturals! Werewolves, vampires, witches, and even some of the more... in a word, advanced creatures. There are few people who know about these supernaturals and they would like to keep it that way; however, with all that's going on they don't know if they can
    4381385.png
    And of course there are some wonderful places in Crimson Falls, or else it wouldn't be a town.... Anyway, here are a few of the places in town:
    There is the college. Red Water University, where most of the kids go fresh out of high school. Supernaturals blend in perfectly with the hustle and bustle of college life and this works in their favor.
    Welcome to Crimson Falls High School! Home of the Wild Wolves! And a few werewolves too xD
    This is the Willow Bar and Grill. Owned by the parents of Willow Houlihan and the usual hang out spot for people; human and supernatural too.

• Rules
    ~Sign Up and OOC Rules~
    • I am the GM, and my word is final. I make the rules. My Co-Gms are @IceQueen and @Shayla What we say goes
    • I enforce the rules, and I do have the power to kick you out. That being said, I will do my best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. I am actually pretty nice!
    • Basic rule, I have a character Skeleton for a reason, please use it. It's not fun when I have to look for information that may or may not be there.
    • Please, for this rp, USE REAL PICTURES.
    • Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character. We have to make sure that each character is up to code.
    • Please flesh out the characters, I like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things.
    • Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
    • There is a 4 character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is two. Also there is a limit of 3 on the type of supernatural, unless stated otherwise
    • Please make all your character sheets on the same one, will help stop others from searching through countless pages for your sheet.
    • Have fun~
    • ~IC Rules~
    • I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.
    • Try not to go to far without me posting, I hate feeling left behind.
    • Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us real fast so we don't think you're not trying.)
    • YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
    • Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
    • Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person. If you have actually read all the rules, please put "I wanna be a chicken nugget" at the bottom of your CS IN ALL CAPS. And make it fancy or colorful or something c:
    • Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well. There is an exception though, when your Character is actually texting!
    • GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here
    • Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
    • As this is an OPEN AGE roleplay, so please if something gets to that "stage of romance" fade to black.
    • This one goes with the first one, no automatic hits. It kind of sucks when someone just hits you in the face over and over and then throws you off the building without you being able to do anything, like a dummy. Don't do it
    • No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.
  • RACES
    [stabs=bright|100%]
    {slide=Humans|center}
    Human's~ The human race has always been seen as strong minded and willing in the mind of their kind. Yet to the creatures of the night and world they have all but been seen as merely people to use as a form of cloaking from hunter's or a constant meal. Humans can be turned into supernaturals (i.e. werewolves, vampires).
    Human turning into a vampire

• Hunter's ~ Hunter's are of the Human race whom have knowledge fully on the the race's and coven's of Monster's. Their skills sets can vary in technical, physical and or weapon knowledge and abilities. They blend into human society well and should never be underestimated in what they are capable of. They don't fear much and are willing to risk their live's in order to vanquish the creatures and protect civilian's.

• Werewolves~ Werewolves (literally "man-wolves") are shape-shifting creatures with unusual speed, strength, reflexes, and senses. They are weakened when they know of a coming full moon. Yet , when the full moon rises and the change occur's they are at full strength.. Speed increase , agility increases and that of their senses are heightened ultimately.

Silver is of great weakness to them in any form taken. They are considered to be some of the most deadly.

• Vampires ~ Vampires and or Vamprye's are creatures who appear human. They feed off the life essence ( Human blood per say.) To keep that hunger controlled and themselves stabilized from rampaging killing's and slaughter. Their abilities can vary in many forms.

Sunlight is a form of harm to them which leaves them to wear specialized rings and or amulet's with moonstone to keep them protected during the day to walk among the humans.

Some of their other greater weaknesses are holy water and wooden stakes pierced through that of the heart. One can try to kill them in anyway they wish but if not stabbed through the heart or burned alive it will be a useless tactic. They usually keep to larger groups known as covens still unknown and remembered by the human race. They are considered some of the most deadly.

• Kitsune ~ Kitsune's are noted as highly intelligent being's. Cunning and devious with great loyalty held within their bloodlines. They are of Japanese Yokai descent ( Japanese Demons.)

They can take the form of a fox and often when in their human form their ear's remain. Though most use incantation's to keep them hidden away from human knowledge. Their abilities as well vary from healing , elemental control , conjuring and such. They can easily trick other's as well.. But , are noted for being loyal guardian's and friends. They have one tail but as they grow older yet unchanging and their wisdom becomes more vast they can have up to nine tails in their true form.

• Hybrid's are what are known to the coven's as "Dirty Blood Mixing" It is when two breed's of creatures and or Witch come together and bring forth a child baring both their bloodline's into the world. They are known as uncontrollable when in the Hybrid form and eThe mixing of two powerful bloodlines results in a individual capable of anything.

• A person, now especially a woman, who professes or is supposed to practice magic or sorcery; a sorceress. One of great power's linked to the supernatural world and to elemental and or stronger abilities. They are notorious for being extremely secretive to their coven's and seem to always never be far from that of each other's side.

• A spirit in the form of a wailing woman who appears to or is heard by members of a family as a sign that one of them is about to die. They often take on human form and will live that of a normal human life.

• Shapeshifter's are creature's that are able to take the appearance of any individual and or creature they so wish to be. They can take on certain abilities of the one's form they take on but it just depends on the abilities , skill and power of the individual.

Last edited by a moderator:
I WANNA BE A CHICKEN NUGGET!!!! xD

Last edited:
[stabs=bright|100%]
{slide=Humans|center}
Human's~ The human race has always been seen as strong minded and willing in the mind of their kind. Yet to the creatures of the night and world they have all but been seen as merely people to use as a form of cloaking from hunter's or a constant meal. Humans can be turned into supernaturals (i.e. werewolves, vampires).
Human turning into a vampire

{/slide}

{slide=Hunters|right|open}
Hunter's ~ Hunter's are of the Human race whom have knowledge fully on the the race's and coven's of Monster's. Their skills sets can vary in technical, physical and or weapon knowledge and abilities. They blend into human society well and should never be underestimated in what they are capable of. They don't fear much and are willing to risk their live's in order to vanquish the creatures and protect civilian's.
{tab=1}{/tab}
{/slide}

{slide=Werewolves|right|open}
Werewolves~ Werewolves (literally "man-wolves") are shape-shifting creatures with unusual speed, strength, reflexes, and senses. They are weakened when they know of a coming full moon. Yet , when the full moon rises and the change occur's they are at full strength.. Speed increase , agility increases and that of their senses are heightened ultimately.

Silver is of great weakness to them in any form taken. They are considered to be some of the most deadly.

{tab=1}{/tab}
{/slide}

{slide=Vampires|right|open}
Vampires ~ Vampires and or Vamprye's are creatures who appear human. They feed off the life essence ( Human blood per say.) To keep that hunger controlled and themselves stabilized from rampaging killing's and slaughter. Their abilities can vary in many forms.

Sunlight is a form of harm to them which leaves them to wear specialized rings and or amulet's with moonstone to keep them protected during the day to walk among the humans.

Some of their other greater weaknesses are holy water and wooden stakes pierced through that of the heart. One can try to kill them in anyway they wish but if not stabbed through the heart or burned alive it will be a useless tactic. They usually keep to larger groups known as covens still unknown and remembered by the human race. They are considered some of the most deadly.

{tab=1}{/tab}
{/slide}

{slide=Kitsunes|right|open}
Kitsune ~ Kitsune's are noted as highly intelligent being's. Cunning and devious with great loyalty held within their bloodlines. They are of Japanese Yokai descent ( Japanese Demons.)

They can take the form of a fox and often when in their human form their ear's remain. Though most use incantation's to keep them hidden away from human knowledge. Their abilities as well vary from healing , elemental control , conjuring and such. They can easily trick other's as well.. But , are noted for being loyal guardian's and friends. They have one tail but as they grow older yet unchanging and their wisdom becomes more vast they can have up to nine tails in their true form.

{tab=1}{/tab}
{/slide}
[/stabs]

[stabs=bright|100%]
{slide=Hybrids|right|open}
Hybrid's are what are known to the coven's as "Dirty Blood Mixing" It is when two breed's of creatures and or Witch come together and bring forth a child baring both their bloodline's into the world. They are known as uncontrollable when in the Hybrid form and eThe mixing of two powerful bloodlines results in a individual capable of anything.

{tab=1}{/tab}
{/slide}

{slide=Witches|right|open}
A person, now especially a woman, who professes or is supposed to practice magic or sorcery; a sorceress. One of great power's linked to the supernatural world and to elemental and or stronger abilities. They are notorious for being extremely secretive to their coven's and seem to always never be far from that of each other's side.

{tab=1}{/tab}
{/slide}

{slide=Banshees|right|open}
A spirit in the form of a wailing woman who appears to or is heard by members of a family as a sign that one of them is about to die. They often take on human form and will live that of a normal human life.

{tab=1}{/tab}
{/slide}

{slide=Shapeshifters|right|open}
Shapeshifter's are creature's that are able to take the appearance of any individual and or creature they so wish to be. They can take on certain abilities of the one's form they take on but it just depends on the abilities , skill and power of the individual.

{tab=1}{/tab}
{/slide}
[/stabs]

Vampires:
1: ALPHA - Delissia Vanderbuilt - @Shayla
2: Nicholas Hunter - @grey987
3: Andrew Listley - @UnboundDestiny
4:
5:

Hunters
1: Axel Watson - @Shayla
2: Sebastian Ford - @Autumn_Burns_Red
3: Adam Houlihan - @Little_Ghost98
4: William Hawke - @grey987
5:

Werewolves:
1: ALPHA - Geovanni Foster - @IceQueen
2: BETA - James Niemann - @Little_Ghost98
3: Naveen Fisher - @Shattered♦Secrets™
4: Dante Becker - @Mr.Scales
5: ALPHA - Reserved by @ResolverOshawott
6: BETA - Reserved by @ResolverOshawott
7:
8:

Banshees:
1: Naria Lycant - @IceQueen
2: Ophelia Romano - @Autumn_Burns_Red
3:

Witches:
1: Ellianne Dixon - @Little_Ghost98
2: Express Castlei @Shattered♦Secrets™
3: Kailen Llewellyn - @Poisoned Rose
4:

Hybrids:
1: Savannah Hollow - @Shattered♦Secrets™
2: Asher Bates - @Autumn_Burns_Red
3:

Kitsunes:
1: Iris Crawford - @Shayla
2: Bethany Osiris - @UnboundDestiny
3: Vixen Crevan - @Poisoned Rose

Shapeshifters:
1: Valerie Hesketh - @UnboundDestiny
2: Connor Coty - @SoleStride
3: Reserved by @IceQueen

Humans:
1: Willow Houlihan - @Little_Ghost98
2: Reserved by @IceQueen
3:
4:
5:
6:

Last edited:
IceQueen
Link to Characters
Giovanni Kristiene Foster||Female||20||Alpha Werewolf||
Naria Clarie Lycant||Female||18||Banshee||

Little_Ghost98
Link to Characters
Willow Beatrice Houlihan||Female||19||Human||
James Jeremy Lee Niemann||Male||20||Beta Werewolf||
Ellianne Joy Dixon||Female||18||Witch||
Adam Marcus Houlihan||Male||21||Hunter||

Shayla
Link to Characters
Axel Gregory Watson||Male||20||Hunter||
Iris Delvine Crawford||Female||18||Kitsune||
Delissia Marie Vanderbuilt||Female||20||Alpha Vampire||

grey987
Link to Characters
Nicholas James Hunter||Male||20||Vampire||
William Hawke||Male||21||Human||

Autumn_Burns_Red
Link to Characters
Ophelia Francesca Romano||Female||19||Banshee
Asher Jordan Bates||Male||18||Witch-Werewolf Hybrid||
Sebastian Devon Ford||Male||20||Hunter||

Mr.Scales
Link to Characters
Dante Rowan Becker||Male||19||Werewolf||

ShatteredSecrets
Link to Characters
Empress Victoria Castlei||Female||18||Witch||
Naveen Curtis Fisher||Male||17||Alpha Werewolf||
Savannah Maria Hollow||Female||15||Banshee/Witch Hybrid||

UnboundDestiny
Link to Characters
Bethany Osiris||Female||18||Kitsune||
Andrew Listley||Male||18||Vampire||
Valerie Hesketh||Female||19||Shapeshifter||

SoleStride
Link to Characters
Connor Coty||Male||20||Shapeshifter||

PoisonedRose
Link to Characters
Vixen Akiko Crevan||Female||20||Kitsune||
Kailen Arlan Llewellyn||Male||22||Witch||

Last edited:
5th Post: Relationship Guide

Last edited:

(Picture/Gif. Real face claims only. If you wanna incorporate more than one picture, that's fine. Also, please try to put all your characters into one post. It's easier for me to make a CS Guide that way!)
Name
Nickname(s)
Age & Birthday
Race(Pick from the supernaturals)
Grade(College or High school. Freshman to senior for both)
Part/Full-Time Job
Physical DescriptionHere just put down the usual hair color/description, eye color, height, weight and piercings and tattoos. Also, if your supernatural has a different form (i.e. wolf) include that too.
Health Ailments
Personality(A paragraph but if you want you can list things and give a description of each trait)
History(Optional. I suck at these so I'm not gonna have you guys do it unless you want to)
Likes/Dislikes
Hobbies/Talents
Strengths/Weaknesses
Fears

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
Family
Friends
Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush
Neutral
Enemies

Housing/Room
Other(Anything else I forgot and you want to mention. Also, be sure to put your character's abilities here as well and explain them.)

Last edited:
~Housing~
~College Options~
House 1
GRL253-FR-PH-CO-LG.JPG

This house is somewhat close to the local University, but is set farther into the forest than most houses.
Most of the people going here spend time in the forest, and feel close to nature. The house isn't far from the lake, in fact, you can see
it from the back of the house. There are 4 different bedrooms an two basement rooms.

Room 1

Room 2-Nickolas
Room

Mens-Bedroom-Ideas-08-.jpg

Room 3-Taken

Room 4-Delissa
Room

23zJZ9A2.jpg

Basement Room 1-Taken
Room

76fcd6ee8c01842f6b9de76b95ac9786.jpg

Basement Room 2-Sebastian Ford
Room

Basement-Ceiling-Bedroom.jpg

Basement Room 3

Basement Room 4-Taken

House 2
d977afc06d1672f94d5c4da381ae04b5.jpg

House close enough to the College to walk, and it has three bedrooms.

Room 1-Ophelia
Room

boho-bedroom-ideas-with-posts-related-to-boho-chic-bedrooms-bohemian-room-decor-my-posh-note.jpg

Room 2-Axel Watson
Room

cool-room-ideas-for-guys-decor-ideas-on-ideas-design-inspirational.jpg

Room 3-William
Room

mahogany-modern-bedroom-interior-design.jpg

~High School~
ba279631bcd8253eef5a308a731f95ad.jpg

This house is also located somewhere near the forest, and is not far from the lake. You can see it out
back of the house. The house has 6 rooms and is owned by Jake
Jake

3ce7fb4af79d08b5466c3bbfc4075e5d.jpg

Room 1-Asher
Room

boys-bedroom-retreat.jpg

Room 2-Empress
Room

pastel4.jpg

Room 3-Taken

Room 4-Iris Crawford
Room

item5.rendition.slideshowVertical.childrens-room-design-inspiration-06-will-smith.jpg

Room 5-Taken

Room 6-Taken

House 4
97d3e16d7b79a00b0bd3840a78a90fba.jpg

Closer to the high school, this house is considered high class, and the owner knows it,
but she keeps all her kids in check.
Marlin

c0a38aa96ce1ec793e80df7414029955.jpg

Room 1

Room 2

Room 3

Room 4-Delilah
Room

tumblr_lwqtrphymQ1qlme4do1_500.jpg

Room 5

Room 6

Last edited:
d96b12fc19e4b34101b6f50326efbbf7.jpg

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]✪Name✪[/BCOLOR]
Giovanni Kristiene Foster

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]✪Nickname(s)✪[/BCOLOR]
Geo, Echo

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]✪Age & Birthday✪[/BCOLOR]
20, December 4th

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]✪Race✪[/BCOLOR]
Alpha Werewolf

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]✪Grade✪[/BCOLOR]
College

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]✪Gender✪[/BCOLOR]
Female

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]✪Sexuality✪[/BCOLOR]
Bisexual/Demisexual

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]✪Part/Full-Time Job✪[/BCOLOR]
Part time as an artist doing commissions
d877e8faf5d0971348c4da5d29411afe.jpg

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]✪Physical Description✪[/BCOLOR]
Geo stands around 5'7", and she is slim figure. She doesn't have much in the way of curves, but she
has some figure. Some people figure that she should be a model, but she knows it is way too
dangerous. She does dance and gymnastics on her own time, but she is seen
usually in her hipster like clothes, beanies are her best friend and her
favorite mode of transport is her bike. She has a few tattoo's.
Not only that, as the alpha, Ann has glowing red eyes
when her werewolf side comes out.
Her full form is a beautiful black wolf with Amber eyes,
giving her the nickname The Burning Wolf,
but is more commonly known as
Echo, her Alias.

Back

64f8284c049f5cb5e741cc98f82d0a1d.jpg

Necklace

Her favorite necklace
de19201002f668ed68aeb72dd785e5ec.jpg

Her Werewolf Eyes

Full Wolf Form

e53a69106fa2295a22ecc247041cbe91.jpg

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]✪Health Ailments✪[/BCOLOR]
PTSD
72c6d0a70daa1746ee05894555fc1439.jpg

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]✪Personality✪[/BCOLOR]
Caring- Geo protects her pack like they are her own kin, and she isn't afraid to get in peoples faces when they
mess with her pack.
Reserved- Geo holds back some things from her pack because she is afraid of making them worry over her.
She tucks away everything about her PTSD, and most everything around her past.

Just-Geo hates the idea of being unfair to her pack, and she tries to make her decisions based on what her pack
members say and what her own heart says.
Calculating- Geo hates putting her pack in danger, so she takes every move seriously.
Intelligent-Geo is surprisingly intelligent for being an art student and she can easily rip anyone a new one
if she needs too.
Self Loathing- Geo doesn't really think of herself in the best light, and is completely surprised that she could
even become an alpha.
Fun- Geo always puts people in front of her, but she is extremely open an fun, but I wouldn't go breaking her
trust if you get to see the silly side of her.
Aggressive- True to her Alpha title, Geo can be aggressive when people mess with her pack. Not only that, but she
keeps good track of her pack members and makes sure to keep them in line.
Inner Child- Due to her loving art and perusing it, she has a small inner side of a child that helps her with
formulating ideas. It can sometimes show through, but only around her best friends.
Secretly Flirtatious- Under the right light, with the right person and the right mood, Geo can be somewhat
flirtatious, but she mostly speaks with her body. The easiest time to see her flirtatious is if she is dancing.

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]✪History✪[/BCOLOR]
Not much is known about Geo's past, but what we do know is she was picked up by the pack. She had glowing
yellow eyes, and she was extremely close to the alpha of the pack, who was almost her age. They were
some of the closest friends you could ever find, and it wasn't a surprise when they became a couple.
But their alpha had been hiding behind a curtain, and slowly, Geo began to unwrap his true self,
someone animalistic and cruel, who wanted nothing more than power. One day, he started
to tear her pack apart, killing as many as he could get his hands onto. But he had
underestimated her abilities, and when it came time, Geo ended up slaying
the one she loved most of all, which caused her deep emotional
trauma. After almost half a year, Geo managed to
pull everyone back together, but is still
learning what it is like to be an alpha.

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]✪Likes/Dislikes✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#3366ff]+[/BCOLOR]Stars, Running, Gymnastics, MMA, Onions, Spicy Food, Cuddles, Darkness, Dancing, Salsa, Books,
Drawing, Feeling Healthy, Feeling In Control, Chocolate, Feeling wanted, Winning a fight, Salsa dancing,
Serving some sass, Buchata dancing

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]-[/BCOLOR]Being Disrespected, Jerks, One Night Stands, People with no Class, People who aren't original, Copy cats,
writers block, artichokes, mangos, peaches, tunafish, bad breath, creeps, people who grab her butt.

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]✪Hobbies/Talents✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#3366ff]H:[/BCOLOR] Dancing, Drawing, Making Art, Skateboarding, MMA, Corralling her Pack, Playing Games
[BCOLOR=#3366ff]T:[/BCOLOR]Dancing, Drawing, MMA

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#3366ff]S:[/BCOLOR] Fighting, Werewolf Powers, Aggressive, Flexible, Fast, Loyal

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]W:[/BCOLOR] Self Doubting, Silver, Wolves bane, Somewhat Reserved

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]✪Fears✪[/BCOLOR]
-Being Raped, Falling, Loosing the ones she loves, death, loosing her pack, her old alpha

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
[BCOLOR=#3366ff]Family[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#3366ff]Friends[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#3366ff]Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#3366ff]Neutral[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#3366ff]Enemies[/BCOLOR]

dce9d83a4dc8de02456b04a3c2598382.jpg

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]✪Housing/Room✪[/BCOLOR]
Basement Room 1
Other
Her ride is a motorcycle she got for her 18th birthday from her old boyfriend.
She has a dog named Echo who is completely submissive to her.

Motorcycle

9aad1ed1244cd46cb3a48d3d1b05b033.jpg

4e08a1c08c0dd5f5eae94d3c9bc24f12.jpg

3536bd6c6365dda993a5d9545736edb0.jpg

Echo

bcbee6931f71db0d1629355bd61fe8cd.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9b16ac09e1c5a27d688c9f51cd7f4304.jpg

Name
Naria Clarie Lycant

Nickname(s)
Nia, Nina

Age & Birthday
18, October 16th

Race
Banshee

Grade
Freshman in college

Sexuality
Bisexual

Part/Full-Time Job
Part time as a band

[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
Physical Description
Nia stands around 5'4", but she always wears combat boots which adds 2 inches to her height. She needs glasses, but she frequently wears
contacts to go to class. Nia has a strong figure, and she has really strong arms from playing the drums, and her bright
red hair is a staple of her image. Her eyes are a hazel green color, and her face is generally heart shaped.
She has a few tattoo's as well.

Right Shoulder

0532ca6228b23c4d14da8a4f0268dfa8.jpg

Left Side

da27b361d29b65a76485c63ad4f65d80.jpg

Health Ailments

Depression

Personality

Creative- Nia is nothing but supportive of her friends, classmates, siblings, anyone. She only hopes for the best from anyone.
Jokester-Nia loves poking fun at other people, weather they are friend, foe, or just plain anyone.
Laid Back-She is really laid back, which can be a bit of a downfall, since when she isn't motivated, it makes her lazy.
Quirky-She sounds a little odd to most people, because she has a creative side, for bashing things
Loud-Because she plays the drums, she is used to being really really loud

Caring- Nia cares a lot about the people around her, especially if the people around her are feeling frustraited
Supportive-Nia is completely supportive of her friends decisions
Driven-Nia is driven to do any
Persistant- Nia has a habit of pushing things a bit too far and she often makes people angry that way.
Desnse- If you want to date Nia, you would have to say it to her face, because she is as thick as a board when it comes to feelings.
Fearful-Nia fears the voices and things that come into her head, and how she ends up around all the dead people, which is why she tries to ignore
who she really is and drown it out with music instead

History
Likes/Dislikes
+Drumming, Singing, Feeling accepted, Joking around, Having fun, being loose, feeling herself, soda, pizza, fries, ketchup, stars, makeup, red hair, bracelets,
Being herself, decorating, the color orange, the color red, punk rock, Hey Violet, Of Monsters and Men, Imagine Dragons, Winter, Cozy Fires, Fighting

-Haters, Feeling Helpless, Hurting those around her, Super Spicy Food, Not being Lazy enough, feeling stumped, paperwork, essays
Hobbies/Talents
H:Drumming, Singing, Dancing, Doodling, Sculpting, Cooking, Fighting, Writing Lyrics
T:Drumming, Singing, Writing Lyrics, Fighting/MMA

Strengths/Weaknesses
S:Can Sense Death, Banshee Scream, Basic Banshee Abilities, Strong Fighter
W:Afraid of using her abilities, Selfless, easily hurt by backstabbing.

Fears
Being forever alone, Hurting those close to her, death.

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
Family
Friends
Neutral
Enemies

Housing/Room
Basement Room 4
Other

5fe6e74ce1c4afa726169eb0a01854c7.jpg

Name
Dyteton Charles Winceton

Nickname(s)
Dyte

Age & Birthday
18, May 14th

Race
Human

Grade
Senior

Sexuality
Bisexual

Part/Full-Time Job
Part Time

Physical Description
Dyte is a average size male, standing at 5'10" who has messy brown hair that he keeps
messy and under a hat. Though when he does style it, he has it flipped upwards. He keeps himself
clean shaven, but he has muscles, or some of them. He often dresses in
flannel shirts and jeans. He has no tattoos or piercings

Health Ailments
fbf06b008459d56bee705ffb63202afc.gif

Personality(A paragraph but if you want you can list things and give a description of each trait)
History(Optional. I suck at these so I'm not gonna have you guys do it unless you want to)
Likes/Dislikes
Hobbies/Talents
Strengths/Weaknesses
Fears

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
Family
Friends
Neutral
Enemies

Housing/Room
Other(Anything else I forgot and you want to mention. Also, be sure to put your character's abilities here as well and explain them.)
5fe6e74ce1c4afa726169eb0a01854c7.jpg

3a159b793d8ba976b7e90cce66a3754e.jpg

(Picture/Gif. Real face claims only. If you wanna incorporate more than one picture, that's fine. Also, please try to put all your characters into one post. It's easier for me to make a CS Guide that way!)
Name
Nickname(s)
Age & Birthday
Race(Pick from the supernaturals)
Grade(College or High school. Freshman to senior for both)
Part/Full-Time Job
Physical DescriptionHere just put down the usual hair color/description, eye color, height, weight and piercings and tattoos. Also, if your supernatural has a different form (i.e. wolf) include that too.
Health Ailments
Likes/Dislikes
Hobbies/Talents
Strengths/Weaknesses
Fears

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
Family
Friends
Neutral
Enemies

Housing/Room
92aef7055883fa20033e6123f1b26801.jpg

Last edited:

4383869.png

DoSomething+org+Aeropostale+Celebrate+Launch+VqTROV-EFY5l.jpg
✪Name✪
||Willow Beatrice Houlihan||

✪Nickname(s)✪
||Will||Little Wolf
||Lil Will||Red||

✪Age & Birthday✪
||December 31st||19||Capricorn||

✪Race✪
||Human (might change her to a wolf or vampire later)||

✪Grade✪
||Freshman in College||

✪Gender✪
||Female||

✪Sexuality✪
||
Pansexual||
jillian-rose-reed-halloween-2013.jpg
✪Part/Full-Time Job✪
||Waitress at her parent's bar||Barista at the cafe on the college campus||

✪Physical Description✪
fzFQ8pmT.jpg
green_eyes_by_pixielixa.jpg
images
Hip-Bone-Piercing.jpg
e4575014dc165f0bdb2463b5272f42cb.jpg
Rib-Tattoos-for-Girls.jpg
Cute-finger-tattoos-for-girls6073.jpg
Height: 5 feet 5 inches
Weight: 120 pounds

✪Health Ailments✪
||Asthma||

✪Personality✪
Curious: Curiosity killed the cat is not a proverb she goes by. She can be very curious and often looks for answers to questions and tends to poke her nose around in places to fulfill this.

Adventurous: Willow is definitely a girl who will try new things and get out there when she wants to. She can be very reckless sometimes

Easily angered: She is very easily angered and it definitely shows. The littlest slip up could make Will go off on you and no one wants to see that. It's a good idea to get on her good side and stay there

Nonchalant: Willow can be very carefree and relaxed. She's a very chill girl and can usually be calm in crazy situations.

82a2fd0b9a82121759f0abb41311fb62.jpg
✪History✪

✪Likes/Dislikes✪
(+): ||
Music||Art||Painting||Heavy Metal||Disney Movies||Animals||Food||Cake||Waitressing||Crocheting||Camping||The outdoors||Horror Movies||Space||Asking Alexandria||Frozen (movie)||Pie||Sushi||Flirting||Beaches||Dogs||Rain||The Little Mermaid||Small animals||Green Tea Fraps||Kittens||

(-): ||Sci-Fi Movies||Spiders||Frogs||Ghost bugs||Anything with more than 4 legs||Losing her phone charger||Grocery shopping||Not showering||Pain||Death||Most people||Her freshman year of high school||The letter B||Her middle name||The cursive letter "X"||Liars||Bananas||

✪Hobbies/Talents✪
H: ||Singing||Drawing||Painting||Dancing||Hiking||Longboarding||Karate||Tai Chi||Camping||Gaming||Cooking/Baking||Sewing||Eating||Writing||Bowling||

T: ||Artsy stuff||Writing||Karate||Cooking/Baking||Longboarding||

✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪
S: ||Writing||Archery||Talking to people||Confidence||Optimism||Cooking skills||Karate skills||She's book smart||

W: ||Her family||Food||Those she cares about||Animals||Her asthma||Her kindness||

✪Fears✪
||Bad break ups||Losing her best friends||Dying
||Being turned||Being immortal||Spiders||Car accidents||
jillian-rose-reed-just-jared-jr-christmas-tree.png
✪RELATIONSHIPS✪

✪Family✪
Madison Houlihan ~ Mother
Johnathon Houlihan ~ Father
Adam Houlihan ~ Older Brother

✪Friends✪
Best Friend(s): ||
Axel Watson||
OPEN!! PM ME LOVES!

✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪
~Axel Watson~

✪Neutral✪
OPEN!! PM ME LOVES!

✪Enemies✪
OPEN!! PM ME LOVES!

✪Other✪
||Her favorite food is sushi||She has a HUGE secret crush on her childhood friend Axel||She's wondered what it would be like to turn into a vampire or werewolf||She has a Great Dane named Aeries||

Jillian-Rose-Reed-Awkward-credit-Vincent-Sandoval-550x366.jpg

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

4383901.png

superthumb.jpg
✪Name✪
||James Jeremy Lee Niemann||

✪Nickname(s)✪
||Jamie||JJ||Jimmy||

✪Age & Birthday✪
||September 17th||20
||Virgo||

✪Race✪
||Werewolf||

✪Grade✪
||Junior at Red Water University||

✪Gender✪
||Male
||

✪Sexuality✪
||Bi-Curious||

BFrxjFxCUAE8unP.jpg
✪Part/Full-Time Job✪

N/A

✪Physical Description✪
cody-christian-cuts-hair.jpg
b17cc480-c7c1-461f-8373-345b33acae56.jpg
83f59bb68e26e75bdf89709d8a6847dd.jpg
7d430a4df60304baa06862a658c22aad.jpg
theo-werewolf.gif
t9a4x0.jpg
Height: 6 feet 5 inches

Weight: 218 pounds

✪Health Ailments✪
||None||

✪Personality✪
Manipuative: James is very good at getting what he wants. Whether it be free stuff at his favorite store, or a girl to do something for him, he will do anything he can to get it. James is a good liar and uses this to his advantage.

Confident: Jamie is a guy who takes pride in himself and everything he does. He knows what he wants and he does what he has to do to make things happen the way he wants them to.

Inconsiderate: Although he can be sweet to a certain extent, Jamie can also be very inconsiderate. There are times that he does not care about anyone's feelings or well-being.

Flirty: James is a HUGE flirt. He's known for being a flirty guy and is very good with the ladies. A lot of girls he meets, fawn over him. He's a charmer xD

Hopeless Romantic: Despite his bad boy attitude and the fact that he presents himself as somewhat of a player, James is quite the hopeless romantic. He often searches for love, even if it's in the wrong places.

d847d2d98e03f886a932a0f4ef120aca.jpg
✪History✪

✪Likes/Dislikes✪
(+): ||Food||Love||Horror movies||Camping||Hunting||Cars||Motorcycles||Dating||Flirting||Girls||You Me At Six||Rock music||Rap music||Movies||Guitars||Music||

(-): ||Nosy people||Annoying people||The letter "Q"||Pain||Not having food||Being given orders||Working||School||Not getting a girl's number||Monkeys||Smoking||Bees||Most bugs||Most vampires||Near death experiences||Turning on a full moon||

✪Hobbies/Talents✪
H: ||Dancing||MMA Fighting||Cooking||Flirting||Dancing||Working out||Lifting weights||Volunteer work||Skating||

T: ||Flirting||MMA fighting||Working out||

✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪
S: ||His werewolf abilities||MMA fighting||His manipulative side||Bravery
||Smart||Understanding||

W: ||His little sister||Hopeless romanticism||Impatient||Selfish||Loose-tongued||Reckless||A little conceited||

✪Fears✪
||Hurting his family||Killing someone he loves
||Failing in life||
Launch+Celebration+Crush+ABC+Family+Arrivals+l_qO_C5WPyGx.jpg
✪RELATIONSHIPS✪

✪Family✪
April Niemann ~ Mother
George Niemann ~ Father
Rachel Niemann ~ Younger Sister

✪Friends✪
OPEN!! PM ME LOVES!

OPEN!! PM ME LOVES!

✪Neutral✪
OPEN!! PM ME LOVES!

✪Enemies✪
OPEN!! PM ME LOVES!

✪Other✪
||
He killed his first love||His family doesn't know he's a werewolf||
67761ba2a0347cbdb2bbdb14ad7497e6.jpg

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

4385440.png

kyx2zjSe.jpeg

✪Name✪
||Ellianne Joy Dixon||

✪Nickname(s)✪
||Elle||Elli||E.J||Elli D (her rapper name lmao)||

✪Age & Birthday✪
||18||October 31st||Scorpio||

✪Race✪
||
Witch||

✪Grade✪
||
Senior in High School||

✪Gender✪
||Female||

✪Sexuality✪
||Straight||
MADISIN%2BPETTIS%2B(3).jpg

✪Part/Full-Time Job✪
||She works at Jamba Juice||

✪Physical Description✪
20140106-182053.jpg
originalsmall.png
vampire_eye_2_by_savanas-d5o34tn.jpg
ear-piercings-on-girl-right-ear.jpg
tumblr_mb3069Kdpz1r5przbo1_500.jpg
img-thing
Ear-Tattoos-for-Girls-111.jpg
Height: 4 feet 11 inches (5 feet 3 inches in heels)
Weight: 110 pounds

✪Health Ailments✪
||Allergic to peanuts||Hemophilia||

✪Personality✪
Careful: Because of her medical conditions (especially her hemophilia) she has to be very careful about the things she does. She's very careful about who she trusts and keeps as friends.

Blunt: Elli is very straighforward when it comes to most things. She is quick to voice her opinions and will not hold her tongue.

Caring: Elli will do anything for her friends and the people she cares about, even if it means putting herself on the back burner

Logical: She is a fast learner and she thinks on her feet. She uses her quick wits and smarts to help her make hard decisions and solve problems

Confident: Elle is a girl who takes pride in herself and everything she does. She knows what she wants and she does what she has to do to make things happen the way she wants them to.

Dependable: She is a girl who almost anyone can go to for almost anything. She is one to give out advice if you need it and is a great listener. If you need a helping hand, some advice or a shoulder to cry on, she's your girl.

Cheerful: Ellianne is usually a very happy person, which is why people like being around her. She always tries to make people happy and is very friendly. When you see her, she usually has a smile on her face.
B9VmttjIYAA7r2E.jpg

✪History✪

✪Likes/Dislikes✪
(+): ||Music||Nick Jonas||Dancing||Ballet||Movies||Romance movies||School
||Animals||Pop music||Singing||Poetry||Boys||Justin Bieber||Texting||Doing her hair||Flirting||Make up||Going to parties||Magic||Cooking||

(-): ||Rude people||Smoking||Horror movies||Bugs||Reptiles||Liars||Being taken advantage of||Being mean||Hurting herself||Dandelions||Burgers||Meat||

✪Hobbies/Talents✪
H: ||Cooking||Ballet||Writing||Singing||Spell casting||Listening to music||Texting||Writing music||Doing volunteer work||Blogging/Vlogging||

T: ||Writing||Spell casting||Ballet||

✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪
S: ||Magic||Her smarts||Agility||Survival skills||Trustworthy||Her patience||Friendly||

W: ||Her family just like anyone else||Her strict diet||Can be bossy||Very stubborn||A little too blunt for her own good||

✪Fears✪
||Slipping into the darkness||Heights||Losing her powers||Sharks||Rejection||

madison_pettis_instagram_LBrMixmr.sized.jpg

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪

✪Family✪
Evelyn Dixon ~ Mother
Jordan Dixon ~ Father
Elliot Dixon ~ Older Brother
Carli Dixon ~ Younger Sister

✪Friends✪
OPEN! PM OR TAG ME LOVES!

Eventual Crush: Naveen Fisher

✪Neutral✪

✪Enemies✪

✪Other✪
||She's a vegetarian||

CGDKqzhU0AAjiFO.jpg

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

4392031.png

josh-hutcherson-1.png

✪Name✪
||Adam Marcus Houlihan||

✪Nickname(s)✪
||None||

✪Age & Birthday✪
||21||January 11th||Capricorn||

✪Race✪
||Hunter||

✪Grade✪
||
Junior in college||

✪Gender✪
||Male||

✪Sexuality✪
||Bisexual||

josh-hutcherson-main.jpg

✪Part/Full-Time Job✪
||Bartender at Willow Bar & Grill||

✪Physical Description✪
josh_hutcherson_hairstyle_5.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
forearm-tattoos-for-men-22.jpg
cool-tattoo.jpg
small-anchor-tattoo.jpg
Height: 6 feet 7 inches

Weight: 230 pounds

✪Health Ailments✪
||Depression||

✪Personality✪
Adam is a very chill down to earth guy. He tends to be too happy all the time and it sometimes makes others uncomfortable. Adam is a very bubbly guy. He cares about almost everyone's feelings and tries to help everyone out. He tends to be very confident. Adam cares about a lot of things, especially animals and the people he loves and he's very stubborn. Although it doesn't seem like it, he has depression and most of the times he fakes a smile. He has some trust issues and is scared to get too close to people, so he tends to push those he loves away. His sister is the only person who's ever been there for him consistently and they're practically best friends.
8acb384f8a34f695f26c919767a36f36.jpg

✪History✪

✪Likes/Dislikes✪
(+): ||Music||Guys||Cartoons||Food||Drinks||Reading||Heavy Metal||R&B||Some rap music||Drake||Grape juice||Carrot cake||Batman
||Movie nights||Cute dates||Nighttime||Cars||Hunting||Weapons||Crossbows||

(-): ||Bananas||Rude people||Homophobes||Making his bed||Meek Mill||Evil Supernaturals||Pain||Depression||Not being good enough||Being in pain||Causing someone pain||

✪Hobbies/Talents✪
H: ||Bartending||Cooking||Reading||Writing||Hunting||Camping||Karate||Candle making||Longboarding||Eating||

T: ||Hunting||Cooking||Longboarding||

✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪
S: ||Hunting skills||Charisma||Talking to people||Fighting||Arguing||Survival skills||Charm||

W: ||Dancing||Cute girls/guys||Depression||Food||Cartoons||Alcohol (sometimes)||His family||Willow, his little sister||Those he loves||His laptop||

✪Fears✪
||Killing his family||Going rogue||Having to hurt someone innocent||Turning||His sister turning||Having to kill his sister or someone he loves||He's not good enough||

Josh_Hutcherson.gif

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪

✪Family✪
Madison Houlihan ~ Mother

Johnathon Houlihan ~ Father
Willow Houlihan ~ Younger Sister

✪Friends✪
||Axel Watson||

✪Neutral✪

✪Enemies✪

✪Housing/Room✪
||Lives in his own apartment||

✪Other✪
||Adam isn't a legit hunter, but he wants to be. He's going to one day ask to be someone's apprentice||

tumblr_lo705j4fdH1qkspsro1_500.png

Last edited:

tumblr_nmajs8z4en1uq7dd7o6_500.jpg

✪Name✪

Axel Gregory Watson
✪Nickname(s)✪
Ax , Arrow, Watson
✪Age & Birthday✪
20 , December 25th
✪Race✪
Hunter ~ Pureblood line
✪Grade✪
Junior ~ Red Water University
✪Gender✪
Male
tumblr_mvpekpaiAW1svc207o3_500.png

✪Sexuality✪

Straight
✪Part/Full-Time Job✪
Mechanic at Ace Mechanic's
✪Physical Description✪
Weight: 208
Height: 6'4
Hair Color: Chocolate Brown
Eye Color: Coloring
Piercings: N/A
Tattoo's:
Chest Tattoo
Right Shoulder

✪Health Ailments✪
N/A
✪Personality✪
Brave ~ Axel is the kind of guy who will stand up for what he believes in no matter the case. He is willing to fight until the bitter end to stand up for those he cares for the very most in life.

Brilliant ~ By the looks of him one would assume he is some dumb jock. Yet , in reality he has never received a failing grade in his life and always has been found to be at the top of his.. Axel never lets that get to his head.

Athletic ~ He is always one to make sure to stay in top shape.. He is extremely fast when running and is also known to have great skill in scaling roof's , building's , Etc.

Caring ~ He care's greatly for his friend's and family. He would be willing to die for them without a second thought.

Natural Born Leader ~ With his father and mother being the head of the Hunter's in the town.. He was born into learning and gaining his own sense of leadership. He can often be found teaching the younger generation's of hunter's or leading his own.

Stubborn ~ He can be pretty set in his way's when he wants to so it takes great effort to change his mind at times.

Daring ~ He loves to go off and do things that most wouldn't even consider doing often. Such as Skydiving , Cliff Jumping , Waterfall Jumping , Mountain Climbing.. You name it he will be there.

Hotheaded ~ Don't go testing him to quickly or he won't be afraid to hold anything back if tempted.

Adventurous ~ He enjoys trying new things when given the chance and won't really go about regretting it.

Secretive ~ Axel often doesn't say much on how he is feeling and will keep it hidden if he feels it to be the right thing to do at that time.

Loyal ~ You earn his trust and you will always have it without any questioning by him.
✪History✪
~ Will play out throughout the RP ~
tumblr_m32pjfaVNq1r5z9swo1_400.gif

✪Likes/Dislikes✪

(+) Dogs ~ Animals ~ Car's ~ Burger's ~ Archery ~ Gun's ~ Reading ~ Guitar ~ Parties ~ Video -Games ~ Running ~ Coffee ~ Fixing things ~ Hunting ~ Motorcycle's ~ Action Movies ~ Sweet Tea ~ Cake ~ Friends ~ Winter ~ Rainy days ~ Hiking ~ Parcour ~ Carshow's ~ Swimming ~ Beach ~ Sleeping with Sirens ~ Music ~ Evanscence ~ Izzy Hale ~ Working out ~ Weight lifting ~ Kissing ~ Flirting ~ Hanging out ~ Farms ~ Quiet ~

(-) Supernatural Creature's ~ Liar's ~ Backstabbers ~ Chick Flicks ~ Dances ~ Energy Drinks ~Cheater's
✪Hobbies/Talents✪
Archery ~ Weapon Mastery ~ Mechanic Work ~ Demon Hunting ~ Parcour ~ Guitar~
✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪
✪Fears✪

Losing his Family.
Losing the town in a bloodbath.
Becoming a monster.

Falling in love and than losing that person.
✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪

Clary Watson ~ Mother
Charles Watson ~ Father
Jack Watson ~ Older Brother

✪Friends✪
OPEN!!!
~ Willow Houlihan ~
✪Neutral✪
OPEN!!!
✪Enemies✪
OPEN!!!
tumblr_m0t0k6vgyn1qc3759o1_500.gif

✪Housing/Room✪

House 2 ~ Room 2
Axel's Room
✪Other✪
~ Just returned back to the town a few week's ago after being gone for nearly three year's.
~ Leader to the new Generation of Hunter's.
~ Well skilled in most weapons.
Photographic Memory.
Often train's the younger children of Hunter's.
Motorcycle 1
Motorcycle 2
Kaito and Aya
Axel's Truck

tumblr_lupw36Wob11qfdcj3o1_500.png

✪Name✪
Iris Delvine Crawford
✪Nickname(s)✪
Iri ~ Red ~ ID
✪Age & Birthday✪
18 , July 17
✪Race✪
Kitsune
✪Grade✪
Senior ~ Highschool
✪Gender✪
Female
✪Sexuality✪
Bi- Curious
✪Part/Full-Time Job✪
Hard Rock Music Shop ~ Front Desk Clerk ~ Night shift waitress at Houlihan's
b481eed16cf90682080fe3edb7deecc6.jpg

✪Physical Description✪

Kitsune Form
Kitsune Eye's
Hair Color ~ Pitch Black
Eye color ~ Silver
Height ~ 5'7
Weight ~ 110
Piercings:
Right Ear
Left Ear
Hip/Belly Button
Tattoo's:
Right Side
Lower Back

✪Health Ailments✪
N/A
✪Personality✪
Just ~ When it come's to choice's and decision's faced within her Coven she always proceed's to answer and settle all things fairly based on the want's and needs of the younger generation.

Caring ~ She adore's those who have gained her friendship and trust.. She is the kind of person who would do whatever it took just to see you smile or laugh just once.

Spontaneous ~ Iris loves to do spur of the moment things.. She believes you should live your life to the fullest no matter what.

Agile ~ She is well quipped and born with natural fox like skill's. Those all involve being able to sneak , scale , hide or enter wherever she wishes without notice unless she announces it.

Intelligent ~ One would think for someone who focuses her love upon the Art's that she wouldn't be overly smart.. Yet , secretly within she is highly intelligible and witty when it comes to all things especially tricks and plans. Never underestimate her.

Hopeless Romantic ~ Yes , she like every girl dreams of finding her true love and she won't go announcing that to anyone. She has yet to be in love and shy's away from it slightly.

Confident ~ Iris take's pride in all she does and who she is.. Not one person will break that within her.

Logical ~ She is great at planning while on the move.. Pressure doesn't affect her on those kind's of occasions. If anything it gets her mind rushing and allows her to plot all along the way.

True Artist ~ She can make beauty from anything she get's her hands on.. Some call it miraculous and other's call it a true born gift. Her love for it is undeniable.

Swordswoman ~ She is very keen and deadly when she has a blade in hand.. No matter the kind it is all but a matter of time until she master's it completely with grace.

Stubborn ~ She can be awfully set in her ways when she chooses.

Flexible ~ Acrobatic ? Monkey ? She get's called things often for the tricks she can perform and how her body bend's so easily with her

✪History✪
Will be Rp'ing it throughout.
brunettes%20women%20long%20hair%20singers%20lights%20valerie%20poxleitner%20faces%201567x2193%20wallpaper_www.wallpapername.com_24.jpg

✪Likes/Dislikes✪
(+) Coffee ~ Cat's ~ Foxes ~ Piano ~ Singing ~ Music ~ Sculpting ~ Art ~ Art Museum's ~Music ~ Traveling ~ Japan ~ Lilac's ~ Smoothies ~ Korean food ~ Thai Food ~ Seafood ~ Lindsey Stirliing ~ Magic ~ Baking ~ Cooking ~ Hiking ~ Exploring ~ Comic Books ~ Horror Flixs ~ Cafe's ~ Photography ~ Horseback Riding ~ Beach ~ Fast Car's ~ Sweet's ~ Video Game's ~ Fall Out Boy ~ Snuggling ~ Snow ~ Tea ~ Breaking Benjamin ~ Disney Movie's ~ Running ~ Spray Paint ~ Learning ~ Tricks ~ White ~ Boot's ~ Dresses ~ Beanies ~ Her bed ~ Hot Coco ~ Night

(-) People who think they are better than other's , Liar's ~ Hunter's ( She is weary of them and fear's they will kill her..) People who aren't open minded , Overly hot days , Swimming , Water , Dog's
✪Hobbies/Talents✪
(T:) Art ~ Sketching ~ Singing ~ Horseback Riding ~ Photography ~ Spray Paint Art
(H:) Piano , Painting , Horseback Riding , Kendo , Katana Mastery
✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪
(+) Her Magic and Elemental abilities/ control , Her physical stamina , Her skill in silence , Her Echo hearing which allow's her to hear anything or smell from a great distance. Her agility and nimbleness

(-) Being asked about her past , The fear of falling in love especially with someone forbidden , The ability to never be able to kill someone who betrayed her.
✪Fears✪
Her kind dying out.
Being alone.
Losing her abilities.

Being consumed by darkness.
Falling in love with the enemy.
✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪

Saya Fuyumii Crawford ~ Mother
Adam Crawford ~ Father
Ellyria Crawford ~ Younger Sister
Felix Crawford ~ Younger Brother

✪Friends✪
OPEN!!
OPEN!!
✪Neutral✪
OPEN!!
✪Enemies✪
OPEN!!
tumblr_m4y2zxppD91rucyu3o2_500.gif

✪Housing/Room✪
House 3 ~ Room 4
Iris's Bedroom
✪Other✪

~ Blue Flame Elemental Magic - The ability to control piercing blue fire that seem's almost unnatural to the eye.
Teleportation ~ She can teleport to wherever she wishes no matter the time , day and or condition. When having used said ability it will be seen as a misty white smoke fading quick.

Elemental Control ~ She is able to revitalize all plant's and control them to do her very bidding when commanded.

~ As a child she accidentally killed several people in a small village her family had been asked to visit.

7.png

✪Name✪
Delissia Marie Vanderbuilt
✪Nickname(s)✪
Del , Lisa , Lissa , Lily
✪Age & Birthday✪
20 , May 5th
✪Race✪
Vampire Alpha
✪Grade✪
Freshman ~ Red Water University ~
✪Gender✪
Female
✪Sexuality✪
Hetrosexual
✪Part/Full-Time Job✪
Eternity Clothing Shop ~ Sale's Floor Manager
2f1ad510c3ad187ccd9ee74b6c08ed9e.jpg

✪Physical Description✪
Vamprye Eye's

Eye Color: Lavender Eye's
Hair Color: Golden Blonde
Height: 5'8
Weight: 114
Piercing's:
Right Ear
Left Ear
Tattoo's:
Mid Back

✪Health Ailments✪
N/A
✪Personality✪
Loyal ~ She is loyal to those she trust's and give's her all into whatever those who need her no matter the cost.

Bold ~ She isn't afraid to speak her mind or back down to a fight... You set her off and she will be ready to go before you can even damn well blink.

Fighter ~ She has been trained through all her year's in most form's of fighting and with that she dedicated herself to mastering it for she want's to defend her people and one day gain revenge for Phillip's death.

Charming ~ She is one brilliant charmer.. She always know's the right words to say to get herself out of a bind of lead her to where she need's to be..

Intelligence ~ She might be a blonde but she is no idiot. She has gained much knowledge and wisdom over all her year's of living and throughout all the travel's she has taken about the world. She has a witty remark for anything you shoot her way.

Confident ~ Delissia take's pride and strength in all she does.. She face's things head on with her head held high at all times.

Logical ~ She is extremely quick witted and fast on her feet with all things she take's on.. She believes one should think always before taking action.

Born Leader ~ She has always been gifted in leading her younger generation.. She is always confident and never falter's in her speaking and or leading of what should be accomplished next.

Adventurous ~ She loves to have a good time and try new things out whenever she is given the shot to.. So if you say cliff diving she'll be in a flash going before you.

Brave ~ She will never cringe in the face of danger.. She take's it head on.

Musical ~ She has been gifted with music ever since she was of a young age.. She has been told by many that her voice is like that of a Siren.. Alluring and true. If she can get her hand's on a violin prepare to be stolen away into her world of music.

Cautious ~ She is cautious when it comes to the topic of love.. She fear's if she fall's in love again and takes down her wall's that individual will be stolen from her like the time before.

Open Minded ~ She keeps it held secret but in her mind she has no issue with the other species or human's due to her past experiences.

Quick to anger ~ Don't say the wrong thing to her or get on her bad side.. Or you'll just get to see what she is truly made of.

Gentle ~ She has a soft spot she doesn't show most...She adore's children and she deal's with the knowing she can never bare her own.. When it comes to love she is a hopeless romantic in heart but hush , hush.
✪History✪
~ Will tell throughout the RP ~
claire-holt-aquarius.jpg

✪Likes/Dislikes✪
(L) Supernatural Movies ~ Shopping ~ Children ~ Dogs ~ Lakes ~ Quiet Spots ~ Fighting ~MMA ~ Dancing ~ Music ~ Sleeping With Sirens ~ Roses ~ Red ~Disney Movies ~ Long walks ~ Swords ~ Archery ~ Library ~ Traveling ~ Swimming ~ Tattoo's ~ Car's ~ Motorcycles ~ Speed ~ Piano ~ Violin ~ Writing ~ Exercising ~ Romance and Action movies ~ Kick - boxing ~ Gymnastics ~ Winning ~ Soccer ~ Long baths ~ Lavender ~ Black ~ Rainy Day's ~ Parties ~ Festivals ~ Shrimp ~ Books ~ Magic ~ Latte's ~ The scent of Pumpkin Spice ~ Black and white films ~ Old books ~ Museum's ~ Adventures ~ Waterfall Diving~

(D) Her father at times ~ Liar's ~ People who aren't true to who they are. ~ Arrogance ~ Overly being cocky ~ The color orange ~ People who find themselves superior ~ Backstabber's
✪Hobbies/Talents✪
(H) Horseback Riding ~ Harp ~Violin ~Dancing ~ Archery ~ Blade Work

(T) Archery ~ Blade Skill ~ Violin ~ Horseback Riding ~ Ballroom Dancing
✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪
(S) Sword-Fighting ~ Tracking ~ Archery ~ Public Speaking ~ Leadership ~ Vamprye Abilities

(W) Children ~ Her Family ~ Her past fear's of love ~
✪Fears✪
Falling in love and losing that person.

Being Killed.
Her family forcing her to leave the town.
Killing someone she loves or care's for.
Falling for a Hunter , Werewolf , etc.
✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪

Jupiter Vanderbuilt ~ Mother ~ Alive ~ 998 year's old
Xavier Vanderbuilt ~ Father ~ Alive ~ 998 year's old
Dastion Vanderbuilt ~ Older Brother ~ Alive ~ 845 year's old
Dalia Vanderbuilt ~ Younger Sister ~ Alive ~ 800 year's old

✪Friends✪
OPEN!!
Andrew Listley ~ Boyfriend
Sebastian Ford ~ Strong love interest
✪Neutral✪
OPEN!!
✪Enemies✪
OPEN!!
tumblr_mbji25Jk4f1rtk3wt.gif

✪Housing/Room✪
House 1 ~ Room 4
Delissia's Bedroom
✪Other✪

~ Early in her Vamprye year's she fell in love with a boy and found true happiness even in knowing he was still a Mortal. One unfortunate night came to pass when the boy's village was attacked by Werewolves and Phillip was bitten. Even with him being of her enemies breed she swore unconditional love to him.. Happiness never last's long. On the Eve of her 349th birthday her father discovered the truth of where her heart laid among the Vamprye Elder's. Not a moment was wasted and as the lover's met her father and council had Phillip slain before her eye's.. Ever since than her heart has been one of stone to love and loss.

giphy.gif

~ Isn't fully against other Supernatural Race's and not as if she would go about vocalizing it.

Hypnotic Gaze ~ She can force anyone with one look of her eye's to fall prey to her every command without a single form of disobedience and being an Alpha allow's it to work on other Supernatural species.

Elemental Control ~ She has complete control over all the element's and they give bid to her every command.

~ Daylight Ring
~Aphrodite & Apollo
~Fiero

Last edited:
Reserved for my characters also!

Name
Nicholas James Hunter

Nickname(s)
Nick

Age & Birthday
20 - August 4th

Race
Vampire

Grade
Sophomore at Red Water University

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Part/Full-Time Job
Part-Time Bartender at Thornhill Bar

Physical Description
Alexander James Hunter.jpg
Red Eye.gif
Front of Alex Mercer's Jacket.jpg
Back of Alex Mercer's Jacket.jpg
Nicholas is a very well-built man who stands at five feet and ten inches and weighs 168 pounds, with straightened out wavy brown hair and eyes that have a bright caramel hue to match (which will turn into a dark crimson shade once his more primal instincts have been activated at will, accompanied by a moderate sharpening of the edges of his teeth). He's often seen wearing one particular jacket that he's quite fond of due to its aesthetic appearance, and has a black in color tattoo on his back between his shoulder blades that is an imitation of the insignia on the back of the piece of clothing.

Health Ailments
Mild PTSD

Personality
SYMPATHETIC - As tough a man as he may look and be, Nicholas is in fact capable of lending others a helping hand if need be and has no problem with listening to someone who may be harboring stressing troubles so he can be the one to alleviate any of their existing worries.

COURAGEOUS - Nicholas has never quite been one to back down from a seemingly harrowing challenge, and will approach it headstrong if he feels it is necessary, regardless of any sort of potential consequences that may arise from participating in such an event.

FLIRTATIOUS - Nicholas has quite the habit of flirting with women, and it's definitely not just been for show.

LONG TEMPERED - It takes quite a bit of build-up in order to fully piss off Nicholas, since he's gotten very adept at being able to keep his attitude under control for the sake of not drawing too much attention to himself. However, once his fuse eventually does runs out, he becomes a very dangerous person to be around.

History
[NO INFORMATION AVAILABLE]
(Will be revealed over the course of the roleplay)

Likes/Dislikes
+Solitude
+Occasional flirting
+Drinks taken in moderation (in reference to alcohol)
+Blood
+Moonlight
+Darkness
+Relaxation
+Listening to music of most kinds

-Blatant arrogance
-Hunters
-Manipulative people
-Being forced to back out of a fight

Hobbies/Talents
-Nicholas has a very apparent affinity for writing and drawing various kinds of artwork in his spare time, and is also quite skilled at both of them.
-Sometimes, Nicholas will enjoy just standing outside for a little while and admiring the stars in the night sky.

Strengths/Weaknesses
+His physicality
+His well-rounded personality
+His vampire abilities
+His steadfast approach to problems

-Recklessness brought about by his anger
-His susceptibility to being lured in by false personas

Fears
-Being killed by a Hunter
-Possessing deep feelings for someone (in case he ends up losing that person)
-Being a part of a car accident

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
Family

Marianne Ellison Hunter - Mother [DECEASED]
Oliver Davis Hunter - Father [DECEASED]

Friends
-Ophelia Francesca Romano (@Autumn_Burns_Red)

(Will be updated as the roleplay goes along)

Neutral

Enemies
-A high-ranking Hunter by the name of William Hawke, whose personal mission is to track down and take out Nicholas in addition to his standard occupation of locating supernatural beings and putting them down.
(SEE CHARACTER SHEET BELOW)

Housing/Room
Nicholas' Room (College House 1, Room 2)

Other
-When relying upon his abilities as a vampire, all of Nicholas' senses are significantly enhanced, becoming able to see things with more clarity both during the day and during the night, hear and smell things from farther distances, pack more power in his attacks and jump up to and across greater distances.

-Nicholas particularly enjoys a song called "Fake It" by a band named "Seether".

----

Name
William Hawke

Nickname(s)
Will

Age & Birthday
21 - January 7th

Race
Human

Grade
Junior Student at Red Water University

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Part/Full-Time Job
-Part-Time Clerk at Jammin' Jukes
-Hunter operating under Axel Watson's command

Physical Description

William Hawke.jpg
As a man who stands exactly six feet tall, William has a very well-endowed posture which gives off vibes of both confidence and class, and has a well-built body which he retains by working out regularly whether it be at the gym or at home. In addition, he has light brown hair which he always keeps styled, and a set of sapphire blue eyes which have a tendency of entrancing the people who are able to fully meet with his gaze.

Health Ailments
None

Personality
FOCUSED - Though William does in fact have moments where he kicks back and takes things easy for himself, usually there is an air of seriousness that surrounds him wherever he goes since he's so fixated on finding his targets and eliminating them as soon as he is possibly able to.

APPROACHABLE - In conjunction with the trait listed above, William doesn't tend to be the first to interact with somebody else unless it's for a necessary purpose (i.e. in regards to a mission), but he is still someone that anybody else can easily talk to provided that they are polite, and he will have no problem in responding with a friendly manner.

HONEST - If William feels that there is something to be said, then he will say it straight and won't bother sugar-coating anything about it.

VERSATILE - At heart, William is a rather stubborn type of person, and will persist on seeing something through no matter what anyone may say to try and get him not to for whatever reason.

History
"Sorry, can't disclose that to you."

Likes/Dislikes
+Target practice
+Working out
+Practice with hand-to-hand combat
+Coffee
+Horror and action movies
+Knives
+His twin set of Berettas
+Country music

-Romantic movies
-Idiotic people
-Most kinds of insects
-Failing a mission

Hobbies/Talents
-William has a hobby of listening to country music in his free time, both when he's being leisurely and when he is working out.

-William is talented with the art of parkour, being able to use knives and semi-automatic pistols in close combat, and completing acrobatic feats that one would normally assume him to be incapable of performing.

Strengths/Weaknesses
+His familiarity with various kinds of martial arts
+His vast knowledge of weapon usage
+His near-constant level of focus

-His overconfidence
-His desire to protect the innocent from harm

Fears
-Not being able to keep others safe

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
Family

Penelope Hawke - Mother (49 Years Old)
Harrison Hawke - Father (51 Years Old)
Michelle Hawke - Younger Sister [DECEASED]

Friends
"Axel's a pretty cool guy to hang around."
-Axel Watson (@Shayla)

"Sebastian's a good guy, too. I like him."
-Sebastian Devon Ford (@Autumn_Burns_Red)

"Heh. As if I have time for that sort of thing."

Neutral

Enemies
"... There's a man I've been tracking down for a while, now. His name is Nicholas Hunter."
(SEE CHARACTER SHEET ABOVE)

Housing/Room
William's Room (College House 2, Room 3)

Other
-William is well-trained in being able to use multiple kinds of weapons associated with both long-ranged and melee combat, though he is particularly skilled at using a twin set of Beretta 9mm pistols.

-While it may not seem like it, William is indeed open to love. It will just take a considerable amount of personal interaction with him to be able to tap into said emotion.

-William's favorite song to listen to is a remix of "Cruise" by Florida Georgia Line.

Last edited by a moderator:
large.jpg
(a10231)
✪Name✪

Ophelia Francesca Romano

✪Nickname(s)✪
Lia, Ro

✪Age & Birthday✪
19 // September 9th

✪Race✪
The Rare Banshee

✪Grade✪
Sophomore in College

✪Gender✪
Female

✪Sexuality✪
Bi-curious

✪Part/Full-Time Job✪
Works at the local Photography shop.

✪Physical Description✪
Hair Color: Light brown, and blonde tips.
Hair Description: Comes down a few inches past the bust.
Eye Color: Silvery-blue
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 130 Lbs
Piercings: Right Nostril, Industrial, Basic ear piercing, Anti-tragus Piercing, Daith piercing (only in left).
Tattoos: Center Back.

✪Health Ailments✪
Einstein Syndrome: Though her speech is developed thanks to years of speech therapy and practice.

✪Personality✪
Brilliant: Lia isn't with brains. The girl can easily ace the hardest questions with the best of answers. Though he homework time, in total, is roughly around an hour.
Flexible, Gymnast, Dancer: Lia was a cheerleader in High School, and well she did get an athletic scholarship for it, pre-getting a full ride for her test scores.
Creepy: Lia can sometimes be a bit creepy, seeing that she has a weird, unique, connection to the beyond and can tell when someone is going to die.
Stubborn: Sometimes, Lia can be stubborn and set in her ways. Though she still thinks there are things to be learned out there and is willing to learn.
Sassy: Lia may have started out with a bad speech pattern, but now she has some of the sassiest comebacks ever.
Caring: Lia cares for those she calls friends, and well she would go till the ends of the earth for them.
Book-Worm: Lia loves to read books.
Natural Born Director: Lia loves everything to do with films, photography, directing, etc. She is also the head of the film/photography department at the school. Well kind of, she is the student head.
Photographer: Lia loves to shoot, her favorite is film. She likes the process of developing, and feels it breathes a better life into her pictures.

History

✪Likes/Dislikes✪
(+): Books, Silent Films, Classical Music, Black and White Films, Action/Super-Hero movies, Walks through town, Talking with others, Being Sociable, Green-Tea Frappuccinos, Tea, The scent of Vanilla, Sugar Cookies, Orchids, Coffee, Percy Jackson series, Divergent series, Hunger Game series, Harry Potter Series, Lord of the Rings, Comic books, Learning new things, Being in school.
(-): People who don't accept her, Greedy People, Hunters (more or less cautious around some), Chocolate Chip Cookies, Blueberries, Soda, Alcohol, Drugs, Asylums, Slipping into her old speech pattern, being made fun of when she forgets how to talk.

✪Hobbies/Talents✪
(H): Photography, Filming, Reading, Dance.
(T): Dance, Photography, and Filming/Directing

✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪
(S): How smart she is, Her will to go to the ends of the earth for her friends.
(W): Her constant fear of losing someone. Being asked about her history. Her Speech problems come to play when she is nervous.

✪Fears✪
Losing her friends.
Being killed by a hunter (Her mother was killed by one).
Clowns and Spiders.

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪

✪Friends✪
Gio, Delissa, Isis, Nicholas, Savannah, Vix, Kal.

✪Neutral✪

✪Enemies✪

✪Other✪
Banshees Scream when they are experiencing a premonition of death.
Whispers: A banshee's power largely manifests as the ability to hear. They hear voices in their heads that only they can receive and translate. These voices they hear are the messages of their own kind.
Death Harbinger: Banshees cannot only predict death, they can identify where death occurred, and sense someone's death becoming aware of their passing away just by 'feeling' it.
Telepathy: The power to mentally receive and/or transmit information.
Telekinesis: The Ability to move things with your mind.
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_bhme5o2uk34soskgk004ocs8w_640.png

1p7xn9.jpg

original.jpg
(0d4a5e)
✪Name✪
Asher Jordan Bates

✪Nickname(s)✪
Ash

✪Age & Birthday✪
18 // July 17th

✪Race✪
Hybrid ~ Half Witch Half Werewolf

✪Grade✪ (College or High school. Freshman to senior for both)
Senior in High School

✪Gender✪
Male

✪Sexuality✪
Pansexual

✪Part/Full-Time Job✪
Works at the Veterinarian Office.

✪Physical Description✪
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Hair Description: Shorter on the sides, longer on the top.
Eye Color: Sky Blue, Blackish around the pupil.
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 154Lbs
Piercings: None

Scar: Three, small, claw marks under right eye. (See wolf form to see what the look like during that form.)
Tattoo: Right upper arm
Wolf form: Boom.
Eyes when Using Magic: Bam

✪Health Ailments✪
Depression

✪Personality✪
Athletic: Ash is a very athletic guy, that has a knack for Soccer and Basketball. He is also the captain of the Soccer team.
Fast Learner: Asher seems to find it easy to learn new things and master them.
Brave: Not much makes Asher squirm in his seat. He faces danger without fear.
Stubborn: What can I say Ash is set in his ways, and it takes a lot to make him rethink things.
Natural Born Leader: Ash finds it easy to lead, in fact that's why he is student body president.
Flirty: Ash likes to flirt...a lot...in fact way too much. Though he is always...
Loyal: Ash has never cheated, he sticks by his friends in tough situations and well he won't be going anywhere any time soon.

History

✪Likes/Dislikes✪
(+): Working out, Running, Practicing Soccer, Talking into a microphone, Nutella, Almonds, Peanuts, Chocolate, Ice cream, Smoothies, Protein Shakes, Water, Video Games, Cheese burgers, Horror Movies, Action Movies, Fish (pet), Hanging out with friends, Mint Chocolate Chip cookies, Doritos, Girls and Guys.
(-): Cleaning, Getting F's, Failing his friends and family, Losing a game that the team has worked hard for, Missing an assignment, Hunters, People yelling in his ear (sucks when you have super hearing), Though of being kidnapped, Changing Diapers, Being bit by the animals at the vet's office, Having to clean out the kennels, being barfed on.

✪Hobbies/Talents✪
(H): Soccer, Hanging Out, Running.
(T): Soccer, Running.

✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪
(S): Cautious about where he places trust. His gifts as both a witch and Werewolf.

(W): His friends (will do anything for them), His family. His weaknesses as a wolf.

✪Fears✪
Being killed.

Falling off a building...taller than two stories high.

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪
Benjamin Franklin Bates - 19 - Older Brother - College in Arizona.

Melrose Casey Bates - 13 - Younger Sister - Middle School
Cassandra Melissa Bates - 39 - Mother - Works at the Doctors office as a nurse

Xavier Thomas Bates - 43 - Father - Works at the sheriffs office, he is the sheriff.

✪Friends✪
Naveen, Empress, Vix, Kal.

✪Neutral✪

✪Enemies✪

✪Other✪
All wolf Abilities apply.
Molecular Combustion: The ability to make things explode without fire or bombs.
Molecular Immobilization: The ability to slow the molecules to where they are immobilized, also known as freezing.

1p7xn9.jpg

Stephen-James-William-Rast-Max-Abadian-01.jpg

(ab4c3c)
✪Name✪
Sebastian Devon Ford

✪Nickname(s)✪
Ford or his first name.

✪Age & Birthday✪
20 // February 14th

✪Race✪
Hunter~ hales from an ancient line that was created by supernaturals to kill supernatural beings.

✪Grade✪
Junior in College.

✪Gender✪
Male

✪Sexuality✪
Heterosexual

✪Part/Full-Time Job✪
Part time Tattoo Artist at the shop in town.

✪Physical Description✪
Hair Color: Dark Brown

Hair Description: Faded on the sides, longer on the top.
Eye Color: Brownish-Green.
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 211 Lbs
Piercings: 1/2 inch gauge in each ear, Anti-tragus piercing in left ear.
Tattoos: All the ones seen in his appearance photo.

✪Health Ailments✪
N/A

✪Personality✪
Selfless: Ford rarely does anything for himself, it's always for others. Saving their lives at the risk of his own is what he is all about.
Brave: Ford never blinks in the face of danger, in fact his heart beat doesn't increase.
Supernatural Edge: Some believe since Ford is one of the few descendants of the original hunters, that he has this supernatural edge that helps him in a fight. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't.
Researcher: You can't really do much of anything as a hunter if you don't know what your up against. Though you can count on Ford to get to the bottom of things.
Reserved: Ford can be a quite guy at times. Spending a lot of time in his room, or studying, he doesn't socialize too much. Though when he does, depending on who he is with, he is often a nice, flirty, talkative guy.
Skilled with almost any weapon: Ford isn't one to gloat, but there isn't much he can't do weapon wise. He is a marksman with guns or bows and arrows. He his a swordsmen, and can handle a spear as well. He also can make anything into a deadly weapon if provoked. Though, he sucks at nun-chucks.
Loyal: Ford is a very loyal individual. Always stick to who he can trust most.
Cautious: Something that Ford seems to do is want to know the supernatural creature in depth, get to know them as a person before he decides to kill them or not. He believes each life is precious, and some just have to live it differently than others. Though you kill someone, you're automatically on his kill list. Also, Ford doesn't get too comfortable with someone, seeing that his older brother was killed during a fight with a vampire.
Musically Talented: Ford can play the drums pretty well, and the piano. Sometimes you can hear him playing the piano in his room.
Artistic: Ford is an amazing artist. His drawings are fantastic, and his tattoos are out of this world.

History
Moved back into town a few years back for school.

More on his brother's death and how it affected Ford: It all started out as a routine hunt...simple. Get in, kill, Get out. Or at least that's what the Ford brother's thought. They were the best of the best, never failed, never had a tremendous problem they couldn't fix, but this time it was different. It was a nest of vampyres, they figured bring in someone who is also well trained. His name was Micheal. Micheal was a trusted friend of the Ford family, and Joshua chose to have him as his partner in case of splitting up. That was a mistake. Four went in, three came out. They had under estimated the nest, and Micheal left Joshua to die. The Ford family may have been 'supernaturally' gifted, but one against twenty during an ambush, the odds just didn't help. When Ford realized his brother was still in there, and died, he beat Micheal to a bloody pulp, saying "I should just leave you here to die like you left my brother to." For the first time in his life, Ford contemplated killing another hunter, but chose against it. He didn't want to be the monster that Micheal was. He had a code, and that code was to watch each other's backs and not desert them no matter what. Micheal may not have followed the code, but Ford was going to no matter what. However, that incident taught him that no matter how much you think you know someone, and what it says on paper, they could be different. This led to Ford's thought process of knowing a supernatural before deciding to kill it or let it live.

How he got his ring: One morning, Ford awaken to the small tapping sound, not quite a knocking. Though everyone once in a while, the tapping would stop, and then continue. Ford felt it to be strange and grabbed the knife from under his pillow. Slowly making his way down the stairs, he turned into his living room at his family home. There was a woman. Five feet seven inches tall, and wore an old Victorian dress. Ford didn't comprehend what was happening, but the next thing he knew the house was full of people in old Victorian clothing and so was he. It was some kind of party. The woman smiled and walked up to him. "Hello William." She said to him, confusing Ford. "Hello Scarlet." He found himself saying, it was like he wasn't himself. The woman named Scarlet than intertwined her hand with his, and led him into another room with more people. The two made their rounds of greeting, and then walked out the wide opened back door. The party continued outside, in what they called the Glass House. It wasn't necessarily a green house. Walking in, music filled the pairs ears. It was like a small symphony inside of the building. Sweet and capable of making anyone fall in love. The two took the dance floor, and began to talk. Scarlet told him about some new hunters moving into town, and how they wouldn't turn a blind eye to the child the two had made, or the two on the way. They needed to live for the future of their family. William, Ford, agreed. She then took something from the bust area of her shirt and stuck it in William's, Ford's, hand. "This will protect you when I can not." She told him. Ford then blinked, and the vision was gone, but the item she had given him had not. Ford still felt it in his hand. Opening his hand, a ring laid in his palm. He sighed. "Let me protect you." The female said again, this time only in his head. Ford put it on, something compelled him to. Later, he remembered who the woman in the vision was. His great great great (time way too much) grandmother. That ring has saved his life many times, especially when people have betrayed him.

Ancestral Line Information: Long ago, Ford's great (times a lot) grandparents were a witch and a hunter. This was considered an abomination amongst hunter community. Though the witch community used a hunter to produce six children, six enhanced hunters to hunt down and kill every supernatural being, besides witches. Being a hunter, you were already skilled, but being half witch, well you had an advantage like no one else. It was like you could run fast, breathe better, hit hard, and kill without mercy. Like Captain America, the Brotherhood was considered super soldiers, but unlike the Captain, people preferred to see them as myth's of the hunter community. Years of kids asking about them and being "they are myths," led to the belief that they were. Now they lie in secret, do their hunting in peace and never have to worry about people talking bad about them...personally.

✪Likes/Dislikes✪
(+): Boxing, Karate, MMA, Shooting ranges, Archery, Training, Running, Researching things, Drawing, Sculpting, Comic books, Frankenstein Movies, Dracula Movies, Godzilla vs. Mothra, Godzilla, Monkeys, Kool-Aid, Baseball, Wrestling, Coffee, Hot Coco, Video Games, Cars, Tattoos, Drums, Sleeping with Sirens, Post Hardcore, Working out, Hiking, Sight seeing.
(-): People who think they can boss him around, Arrogant asses, People who think they are the best, People who run a dictatorship instead of a democracy, One track minds, Soggy Cereal, The color Pink, The brand Pink, Chick Flicks, Cheaters.

✪Hobbies/Talents✪
(H): Drawing, Playing the Piano, Hiking, Working Out, Doing Tattoos.
(T): Drawing, Piano and Drums, Tattoos.

✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪
(S): His physical Stamina, His brute force, His skill to kill, Knows when someone isn't telling the truth.
(W): Doesn't trust easy (unless of course you've already earned it), People lose his trust easily.

✪Fears✪
Loosing anyone else.
Making the wrong decision about a supernatural.

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪
Joshua David Ford ~ Older Brother ~ Deceased

Aaron Jeremy Ford ~ Oldest Brother ~ Alive ~27
Justine Gretchen Ford ~ Mother ~ Alive 48
Delilah Maxine Ford ~ Older sister ~ Alive ~ 21

Don't worry about his father, he hasn't been in the picture for a long time!

✪Friends✪
Close Friend - Axel Watson
William - Hunter friend
Vix - Kitsune Friend
Delissa
Andrew

Secret crush on Delissa ~ this will happen as the story progresses.

✪Neutral✪
OPEN

✪Enemies✪
OPEN

✪Other✪
Weapons: Crossbow, Any gun, Swords, Knives.

Super Natural Edge: Enhanced Stamina, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced aim, Enhanced Sight, Enhanced Hearing.
Vehicle: 1967 ford mustang super snake eleanor gt500
Has a family ring, that brings him back to life after being killed. However, this only works if he is wearing his ring upon death. And the ring only works on his bloodline.

"I'M A MOTHER F*CKEN CHICKEN NUGGET! I already went through the process of being transformed into one!"

1p7xn9.jpg

d5b591446227d6a89d46b0fc0a086452.jpg
[BCOLOR=#15b2d1]✪Name✪[/BCOLOR]

Delilah Rose Montgomery

[BCOLOR=#15b2d1]✪Nickname(s)✪[/BCOLOR]

Rose or Lilah

[BCOLOR=#15b2d1]✪Age & Birthday✪[/BCOLOR]

18, April 19th

[BCOLOR=#15b2d1]✪Race✪[/BCOLOR]

Human

[BCOLOR=#15b2d1]✪Grade✪[/BCOLOR]

Senior in High School, takes an Art class at the college cause one of her moms is the teacher!

[BCOLOR=#15b2d1]✪Gender✪[/BCOLOR]

Female

[BCOLOR=#15b2d1]✪Sexuality✪[/BCOLOR]

Pansexual.

[BCOLOR=#15b2d1]✪Part/Full-Time Job✪[/BCOLOR]

Works at the Bar and Grill as a waitress (Part-time)

[BCOLOR=#15b2d1]✪Physical Description✪[/BCOLOR]

Eye Color: Chocolate Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 128.7 Lbs
Piercings: Basic Ear piercings, and Cartilage.
Tattoos: One tattoo

[BCOLOR=#15b2d1]✪Health Ailments✪[/BCOLOR]

PTSD - will be explained in IC on how she got it.

[BCOLOR=#15b2d1]✪Personality✪[/BCOLOR]

Brave: Delilah doesn't really get scared in the face of danger, mostly when friends or family are involved. She will go to the ends of the earth before letting a friend be hurt.
Artistic: Delilah is a very artistic girl and can be seen drawing, painting, taking photos, or sculpting a lot.
Bright: Delilah is a very bright girl. She may not hold the number one spot on the academic list, but she is at least a good student.
Musical: Delilah loves to play the violin and guitar. She can also sing, but nothing super amazing.
Kind: Delilah is kind to almost everyone because she finds it a lot of work to be a complete ass to everyone.

[BCOLOR=#15b2d1]History[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#15b2d1]✪Likes/Dislikes✪[/BCOLOR]

(+): Art, Music, Chocolate, Cupcakes, Cake, Fruit, Pies, Deserts, Healthy Food, Smoothies, Action Movies, The Fault in Our Stars, Sherlock Holmes, Reading, Writing, Sculpting, Playing the flute or violin, Cheetos, Grape Juice, Fashion, Hanging out with others, Volleyball.
(-): Meat, Being sick, Braking glasses, Eggs, Boring Movies, Math class, Having a dad as a teacher.

[BCOLOR=#15b2d1]✪Hobbies/Talents✪[/BCOLOR]

(H): Drawing, Playing the Violin.
(T): Anything Artistic, Violin and Flute.

[BCOLOR=#15b2d1]✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪[/BCOLOR]

(S): Will help out a friend when needed, Can tell when someone is lying (like a sixth sense), High Pain tolerance, Is a Black Belt.
(W): Sometimes her PTSD causes her to tense up and freeze.

[BCOLOR=#15b2d1]✪Fears✪[/BCOLOR]

~Losing the rest of her family (Her younger twin brothers were killed a few years back).
~ Constantly remembering what it was like to find her brother's dead.

[BCOLOR=#15b2d1]✪RELATIONSHIPS✪[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#15b2d1]✪Family✪[/BCOLOR]
Diana & Francis Montgomery ~ Mother's
Jesse Gregory Montgomery ~ Half- Brother (Francis's off spring)

[BCOLOR=#15b2d1]✪Friends✪[/BCOLOR]
William, Nia, Vix and Kal.
[BCOLOR=#15b2d1]✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪[/BCOLOR]
Huge crush on Kal, later will be dating him
[BCOLOR=#15b2d1]✪Neutral✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#15b2d1]✪Enemies✪[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#15b2d1]✪Housing/Room✪[/BCOLOR]
House 4, Room 4
tumblr_lwqtrphymQ1qlme4do1_500.jpg

[BCOLOR=#15b2d1]✪Other✪[/BCOLOR]
15b2d1

Last edited:
I will finish them up later!

Face Claims:
Avan Jogia
Kylie Bunbury
Ariana Grande Later Tonight or Tomorrow chars will be up

Reactions: HEX and Ghostie
tumblr_ntj8ziMIS91unxfwao1_500.jpg

[BCOLOR=#b80000]✪Name✪[/BCOLOR]
Dante Rowan Becker
[BCOLOR=#b80000]✪Nickname(s)✪[/BCOLOR]
Dawn, D.R
[BCOLOR=#b80000]✪Age & Birthday✪[/BCOLOR]
20, October 23rd
[BCOLOR=#b80000]✪Race✪[/BCOLOR]
Werewolf
[BCOLOR=#b80000]✪Grade✪[/BCOLOR]
Freshman in College
[BCOLOR=#b80000]✪Gender✪[/BCOLOR]
Male
[BCOLOR=#b80000]✪Sexuality✪[/BCOLOR]
Heterosexual
[BCOLOR=#b80000]✪Part/Full-Time Job✪[/BCOLOR]
Cook at Willow Bar and Gril
tumblr_inline_nki1h6IvuY1sj2yff.gif

[BCOLOR=#b80000]✪Physical Description✪[/BCOLOR]
Human Form|He is a built muscular guy, his skin is a like brown and tanned. He has a dark black buzzcut and shaved down on the sides of his head. His eyes are a dark hazel and his beard is goes from his ears all the way to his nose creating a combination. His height stands at 6'0 and his weight at 140 pounds.
Werewolf Form| In his transformation form, his eyes are a glowing Dark Blue, they shine light at night, his werewolf form like most werewolves covers most of his body, the hair goes through his head not touching his nose, cheekes, mouth and chin, his nails grow to half an inch and his fangs are sharp white.

[BCOLOR=#b80000]✪Health Ailments✪[/BCOLOR]
ADHD and PTSD
[BCOLOR=#b80000]✪Personality✪[/BCOLOR]
Dante hates having to be on orders and have to do something that he doesn't like to do, he likes to do what he likes and do follow people he likes or do things that he feels will help somebody. Dante didn't have a lot of confidence when he was a kid, especially with the wolf transition feeling like a monster. But after the tragedy in his life he didn't care of what people would think of him. He didn't intend on having friends, he thought that he didn't deserve friends after what happened and pushed everyone away, but as his first days of college start, he started getting to know others. Dante has the determination of a bulldog, because he is so hardworking when he wants to do something, he will try his very best to complete the task and even harder when he's pressured.

[BCOLOR=#b80000]✪History✪[/BCOLOR]
Will be revealed during RP
[BCOLOR=#b80000]✪Likes/Dislikes✪[/BCOLOR]
Rapping/Singing|Music|Science|Gym|Tech|Hunting|Playing football|Basketball|
✪Hobbies/Talents✪
✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪
✪Fears✪

5kpetw.gif

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪
✪Friends✪
✪Neutral✪
✪Enemies✪
✪Housing/Room✪
✪Other✪ (Anything else I forgot and you want to mention. Also, be sure to put your character's abilities here as well and explain them.)

tumblr_static_eofr3u2t6u0c4k8wo0sgs84c8.jpg

[BCOLOR=#740ba1]
tumblr_lpr29nTNW81qfcnk4o1_500.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Name✪[/BCOLOR]
Cassandra Dawn Laurent
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Nickname(s)✪[/BCOLOR]
Cass, Sandra, Cassi,
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Age & Birthday✪[/BCOLOR]
18,March 14
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Race✪ (Pick from the supernaturals)[/BCOLOR]
Human
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Grade✪ (College or High school. Freshman to senior for both)[/BCOLOR]
Senior in High School
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Gender✪[/BCOLOR]
Female
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Sexuality✪[/BCOLOR]
Bi-Curious
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Part/Full-Time Job✪[/BCOLOR]
Cass works as a pizza deliver girl, which she is ashamed of.
christina5.gif

[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Physical [BCOLOR=#740ba1]Description✪[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
Cass is a small petite girl, she is only 5'8 at the moment and is only 110 pounds. She has natural dirty blonde hair and is often wearing earrings of some kind. Her eyes are a dark blue and is seen wearing red lipstick. She also wears her mothers ring on her left hands middle finger. She doesn't usually like to wear dresses and show off her clothing. Her skin is a light tone and her teeth are a light white color.
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Health Ailments✪[/BCOLOR]
OCD and has a mild PTSD, she also wears contacts.
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Personality✪[/BCOLOR]
Cassandra has a really curious mind, she loves to explore everything and is really adventurous, having been raised with mostly males she doesn't get scared of too much. Cass is often trusting people too quickly, coming from her loyal trait, she tries to stay loyal to her friends and tries to her best to help and even risk her life for her closest friends. Another negative is her stubbornness, she has a hard time to try to get her to do something, she likes to be her own independent person and not like to be the damsel in distress. Cassandra can piece things in her head quite easily and is great for quick mental questions, she is an intelligent girl who has a good witty sense of humor, but can also be bad if you get on her bad side of her sense of humor. She can get really into games and activities when she does competitions of some sorts, she gets really cocky and does become herself in any games against anybody.
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪History✪ [/BCOLOR]
Will RP out
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Likes/Dislikes✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]Likes|[/BCOLOR]Dancing|Volleyball|Video games|Dogs|Turtles|Parties|Sports|Clubs|Arcades|Camping|Exploring
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]Dislikes[/BCOLOR]|Baseball|Cats|Bugs|Checkers|Board games|Books|Romance movies|Tight spaces|Fish|Broccoli

[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Hobbies/Talents✪[/BCOLOR]
Dancing|Volleyball|Playing Video games|Science|Running|Hanging out with friends|Art|Music|Exploring or hiking|Sports|Singing|Any fun clubs|
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Fears✪[/BCOLOR]
tumblr_m8meprKTdH1qh95r3.gif

[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪RELATIONSHIPS✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Family✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Friends✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Neutral✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Enemies✪[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Housing/Room✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Other✪ (Anything else I forgot and you want to mention. Also, be sure to put your character's abilities here as well and explain them.)[/BCOLOR]
Hayden%20Panettiere%20Instagram.jpg

sam_witwer-2.jpg

[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Name✪[/BCOLOR]
Gregory Levi Warner
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Nickname(s)✪[/BCOLOR]
Grey, Greg, Greyson (Everyone calls him Grey)
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Age & Birthday✪[/BCOLOR]
20, December 17
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Race✪ (Pick from the supernaturals)[/BCOLOR]
Vampire
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Grade✪ (College or High school. Freshman to senior for both)[/BCOLOR]
Second year In college
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Gender✪[/BCOLOR]
Male
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Sexuality✪[/BCOLOR]
Bi-Curious
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Part/Full-Time Job✪[/BCOLOR]
Studying to be a Paramedic
aidangoofyface.gif

[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Physical Description✪ Here just put down the usual hair color/description, eye color, height, weight and piercings and tattoos. Also, if your supernatural has a [BCOLOR=#0066ff]different[/BCOLOR] form (i.e. wolf) include that too[/BCOLOR]
Human Form| Grey has a natural dark brown hair, which is often confused about, to mach his hair, Grey also has brown tamed eyebrows. His skin is more towards the pale side, his height is at 6'2 and weighs 140 pounds.
Vampire Form| Grey's eyes when he's a vampire is a ruby red, but when he needs hunger and is attacking, his eyes turn pure black. His ears grow back three inches and his fangs are bright white and sharp.
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Health Ailments✪[/BCOLOR]
Anxiety.
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Personality✪[/BCOLOR]
Grey has the attention span of a child, he is made fun and mocked to have a childish humor, even though it does make people laugh, but wouldn't be close to the mature side. Grey is a really courageous and brave dude, even if he sounds like he is scared, inside he knows he'll stick with the task. Even if it doesn't look like it, Grey is a really intelligent man, he has hard several years of being a vampire and increased his mind. Grey doesn't like working independently, he likes to be in a group and not take a leader role, especially because of past experiments. Greyson may seem like a brute of a guy, like he is, but he can be sensitive at times, and comforts others when they need comforting.
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪History✪[/BCOLOR]
To be revealed during IC
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Likes/Dislikes✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Hobbies/Talents✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Fears✪[/BCOLOR]
giphy.gif

[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪RELATIONSHIPS✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Family✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Friends✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Neutral✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Enemies✪[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Housing/Room✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Other✪ (Anything else I forgot and you want to mention. Also, be sure to put your character's abilities here as well and explain them.)[/BCOLOR]
tumblr_mxgdc3pJA21sq0awxo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
tumblr_ntj8ziMIS91unxfwao1_500.jpg

[BCOLOR=#b80000]✪Name✪[/BCOLOR]
Dante Rowan Becker
[BCOLOR=#b80000]✪Nickname(s)✪[/BCOLOR]
Dawn, D.R
✪Age & Birthday✪
19, October 23rd

[BCOLOR=#b80000]✪Race✪[/BCOLOR]
Werewolf
[BCOLOR=#b80000]✪Grade✪[/BCOLOR]
Freshman in College (Took a year before going to college)
[BCOLOR=#b80000]✪Gender✪[/BCOLOR]
Male
✪Sexuality✪
Heterosexual
tumblr_static_eofr3u2t6u0c4k8wo0sgs84c8.jpg

[BCOLOR=#b80000]✪Part/Full-Time Job✪[/BCOLOR]
Cook at Willow Bar and Grill
[BCOLOR=#b80000]✪Physical Description✪ [/BCOLOR]
Human Form|He is a built muscular guy, his skin is a like brown and tanned. He has a dark black buzzcut and shaved down on the sides of his head. His eyes are a dark hazel and his beard is goes from his ears all the way to his nose creating a combination. His height stands at 6'0 and his weight at 140 pounds.
Werewolf Form| In his transformation form, his eyes are a glowing Dark Blue, they shine light at night, his werewolf form like most werewolves covers most of his body, the hair goes through his head not touching his nose, cheekes, mouth and chin, his nails grow to half an inch and his fangs are sharp white.

[BCOLOR=#b80000]✪Health Ailments✪[/BCOLOR]
ADHD and PTSD
✪Personality✪ (A paragraph but if you want you can list things and give a description of each trait)
✪History✪ (Optional. I suck at these so I'm not gonna have you guys do it unless you want to)
✪Likes/Dislikes✪
✪Hobbies/Talents✪
✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪

✪Fears✪
5kpetw.gif

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪
✪Friends✪
✪Neutral✪
✪Enemies✪
✪Housing/Room✪
✪Other✪ (Anything else I forgot and you want to mention. Also, be sure to put your character's abilities here as well and explain them.)

View attachment 82961

[BCOLOR=#740ba1]
tumblr_nh99ir8fXH1sg4qu7o1_500.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1](Picture/Gif. Real face claims only. If you wanna incorporate more than one picture, that's fine.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Name✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Nickname(s)✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Age & Birthday✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Race✪ (Pick from the supernaturals)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Grade✪ (College or High school. Freshman to senior for both)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Gender✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Sexuality✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Part/Full-Time Job✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]
tumblr_m8m6igkEFs1rt4c9oo1_500_zpscc9e2a06.gif
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Physical Description✪ Here just put down the usual hair color/description, eye color, height, weight and piercings and tattoos. Also, if your supernatural has a different form (i.e. wolf) include that too.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Health Ailments✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Personality✪ (A paragraph but if you want you can list things and give a description of each trait)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪History✪ (Optional. I suck at these so I'm not gonna have you guys do it unless you want to)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Likes/Dislikes✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Hobbies/Talents✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Fears✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]
tumblr_static_19gvbkpkxav4wss8c8sksggog.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪RELATIONSHIPS✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Family✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Friends✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Neutral✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Enemies✪[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Housing/Room✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#740ba1]✪Other✪ (Anything else I forgot and you want to mention. Also, be sure to put your character's abilities here as well and explain them.)[/BCOLOR]
chloemoretz_1348237017_64.jpg

[BCOLOR=#740ba1]
tumblr-maxrb-bdb-ro-ilio-1548815856.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Name✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Nickname(s)✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Age & Birthday✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Race✪ (Pick from the supernaturals)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Grade✪ (College or High school. Freshman to senior for both)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Gender✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Sexuality✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Part/Full-Time Job✪[/BCOLOR]
tumblr_nrgd6s8bpM1uyp610o1_500.gif

[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Physical Description✪ Here just put down the usual hair color/description, eye color, height, weight and piercings and tattoos. Also, if your supernatural has a different form (i.e. wolf) include that too.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Health Ailments✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Personality✪ (A paragraph but if you want you can list things and give a description of each trait)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪History✪ (Optional. I suck at these so I'm not gonna have you guys do it unless you want to)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Likes/Dislikes✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Hobbies/Talents✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Fears✪[/BCOLOR]
6feb7b3c3ff1c933891b1f6e4128244c.jpg

[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪RELATIONSHIPS✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Family✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Friends✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Neutral✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Enemies✪[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Housing/Room✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0066ff]✪Other✪ (Anything else I forgot and you want to mention. Also, be sure to put your character's abilities here as well and explain them.)[/BCOLOR]
tumblr_mlume6QIpE1qd1cx0o1_500.png
Yay! Another lackey for Ann to control!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: IceQueen
Sebastian and Ophelia are finished (Might add somethings later to them, personality wise). I will finish Asher later.

Looking over characters and noticed, Iris and Asher are birthday twining!

Status
Not open for further replies.