2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.

Crimson City

crimson-city-lena-del-sol-langaigne.jpg
plot

The heart of crime rests in Crimson City- a large city full of potential and a dark secret. When criminals fall silent, many lower their guards and believe that the city is safe again. However, at Mayor Carlos' Gala, it is shown that danger was always lurking in the shadows. When a bomb is set off at the Gala over hundred citizens die, few survive. Those who have survived are left changed, features of themselves altered. Each one of them, good or bad, are now using their abilities to combat against their enemies. When it comes apparent to those in Crimson City that an enemy, unlike any other, has come alive it is those Meta-humans', from the Gala, job to stop him before things fall apart.

Discord: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
information

Crimson City: Created in the early 1900's, Crimson City was an industrial town geared towards propelling the United States into the future. Where great things began darkness took over. It was after the second world war that the city found itself falling behind the competition. Many turned to thievery, killing others for money, etc. to make ends meet. Within the span of two years, Crimson City went from being the leading city in industrial factories to the city of crime. Corruption in government to children stealing candy was what this town was known for, but not everyone is a criminal. Many wish to see the crime rate decrease and make Crimson City the town it once was.

Mayor's Gala: The annual event that celebrates and raises money for the towns Children's Hospital. Mayor Carlos was once a patient at the Children's Hospital, now he chooses to help it in any way he can. One way is this Gala. Hundreds of wealthy and influential people attend the Gala. It was the perfect place to reimagine Crimson Cities life of crime. As Mayor Carlos took the stage everyone clapped for such a great man, but behind the scenes, Cain and his goons took their places. Once the Mayor's speech ended the bombs went off. These bombs were made of a special crystal known as yellow lumber (a yellow crystal that resembles a piece of small lumber). The Crystal had come from a meteor that crashed landed in Crimson City maybe thirty years prior to the date of the Gala. They made for extreme explosives. Little to anyone's knowledge it was the cause of the changes in some survivor's human DNA.

rules

ROLEPLAY RULES
1. All Iwaku rules apply
2. Please respect me and the co-gm (if there is one) as an authority for this particular RP. This means if we say you are kicked then you are gone, if we say stop arguing with each other then please do, etc. What the GM(s) say goes.
3. This isn't a Libertine RP, so they will not be smut here. Take it to PM(s), but remember keep it in the age restriction!
4. Try to keep the Genders balanced here 4 and 4.
5. Realistic face claims are preferred, but I will except realistic art like this: HERE

6. NO OP CHARACTERS!!!!!
cast list

Females:
Taken by QUEENIE
Taken by Ghostie
Taken by Unbound
Taken by Dark Disney
Open 1 spot (possibly taken)

Males:

Taken by Justin
Taken by Lulunopia
Taken by Cerulean
Taken by Cosmic
Taken 1 spot (possibly taken)

character sheet

GENERAL
Name
Nickname
Sexuality:
Ethnicity:
Job:
Power:
Power Weakness:

APPEARANCE
Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eye Color:
Body:
Clothing Style:
Tattoos:
Piercings:

PERSONA
Positive Traits:
Negative Traits:
Hobbies:
Strengths: (something you're good at)
Weaknesses: (something you are bad at)
Phobias:
Ailments:

HISTORY (optional for background history)
Reason for wanting to help or hurt people?

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends:
Enemies:
Crushes:

Last edited:
♛Andrea♛
Name Andrea Nicole Garcia
Nickname Andy
Age 22
Gender Female
Sexuality Heterosexual
Ethnicity Mexican-American
Job Journalist
Power
  • Enhanced Strength
  • Enhanced Durability
Power Weakness: When one of the other abilities are active, it is difficult for her to use the other but possible. When both are active she can only handle so much damage before passing out.
▪ Appearance

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 133 Lbs
Hair: Medium-long black hair
Eye Color: Hazel brown
Body: Toned and fit
Clothing Style: [1] [2] [3] [4] Andrea's outfits tend to consist of darker hues mixed with lighter ones. Her range of style allows her to experiment with both girly and tom-boy-ish looks. Whatever she deems fashionable and comfortable she will wear!
Tattoos: No tattoos
Piercings: Basic double lobe piercing on each ear, an industrial bar on the right ear.

▪ Personality

Positive Traits: Caring, Adventurious, Brave, Quick-thinker, Passionate, Persistent
Negative Traits: Blunt, Cautious (about certain people), Cold, Manipulative, Independent (doesn't feel like she can trust others to have her back, so she likes working alone).
Hobbies: UFC workouts, Writing, Reading, Piano playing
Strengths: Close combat, Writing, Manipulating people, working alone
Weaknesses: Trusting others, Has dyslexia, working in a group (working on this)
Ailments: Dyslexia

▪ attributes

Books, horror movies, walking her dog, parties, baking, classical music, rock music, piano music, orchids, lilies, training, writing, meeting her goals, persistence, chocolate chip cookies, apple pie, lemon bars, doing the right thing, not letting her dyslexia win

dislikes

Bad guys, liars, small dark spaces, the word "moist," reality t.v., cotton candy, church, pork bacon, dark chocolate, people dying

fears

• Losing herself while trying to save everyone else.
  • Her family dying.
habits
  • Running her hand through her hair.
  • Rolling her eyes when she thinks something is bullshit.
  • Rubbing her wrists when she thinks.

▪ History

"When I was about eight I remember my father walking me home from school. He was in his uniform... a police uniform. We were maybe four or five blocks from my house. I lived in a gang neighborhood- it was all my mom could afford. I remember there was the sound of the ice cream man coming down the street and I asked my father if he could buy me some. He told me that I could get some at my mother's house. I wasn't happy but kept walking. As we passed the ice cream truck, I asked again and my father gave in. As I waited for the ice cream man to hand me my strawberry frozen treat, a car pulled up. Next thing I knew my father was laying on the ground, the car was speeding off, the ice cream man had taken cover, and I was left with blood splatter on my dress. I screamed for help, but no one came. At least not in time. So I wanted to help people because no one should feel the way I felt that day..."

▪ Relationships

relationship

crush

friends

enemies

extras

► ⊸
Wrong Side of Heaven - FFDP

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Remmy Rose
Reserved Female Umberkinesis
5cb7b9dd1bdf6833779ce176a8629816--portrait-photo-beauty-girls.jpg
GENERAL
Name Hailey Night
Nickname Night
Age 25
Sexuality: heterosexual
Ethnicity: Irish
Job: Motician/ Corner
Power: Umberkinesis -User can create, shape and manipulate darkness and shadows. By itself, darkness is mostly used to cloud everything into total darkness, but by accessing a dimension of dark energy it can be channeled to a variety of effects, both as an absence of light and a solid substance: one can also control and manipulate the beings that exist there, create and dispel shields and areas of total darkness, create constructs and weapons, teleport one's self through massive distances via shadows, Create a Death Shadow that kills what ever its master commands, just but youching it, etc.
Power Weakness:

• unable to create darkness/shadow, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
  • have to be in sync with darkness, whether their own or the source of their power.
  • become affected/corrupted through extended exposure.
  • Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
  • Light Manipulation and Light Generation are especially effective against this power.
    • As shadow is a dark area produced by a body coming between rays of light and a surface
APPEARANCE
Height: 5'7
Weight: 110
Hair: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Body: Toned, but not built
Clothing Style: Jeans, Shirts, jackets, beanies and boots
Tattoos: Hades, God of The Underworld symbol on her ankle for her job, Astrological Birth Symbol on her hip, A snake that wraps around the bottom of her leg and goes up to her shoulder.
Piercings: nose, ears, tongue and belly button

PERSONA
Positive Traits: smart,charming,witty,outgoing,bold adventurous, daring, and funny
Negative Traits: sarcastic, devious, cold, calculating, mostly unfeeling, abrasive, and mischievous
Likes: photography, beaches, warm, and Cold weather, Horror films, Halloween, Cats, dogs, bugs, and Only some birds like Crows and ravens. Surfing, coffee, and pasta.
Dislikes: stupidity, disloyalty, dishonor, going out to hang out and be on the phone the whole time, hot weathe, lazy people, chic flicks, newer age movies, and squirrles.
Hobbies: photography, swimming, working out, and watching the show Deadly woman
Strengths: smarts, figuring out why someone died, running, agility, and her knowledge of medical.
Weaknesses: Talking to strangers, getting to know people, sitting still, and her cats
Phobias: scorpions heights and
Ailments: none

Reason for wanting to help or hurt people? She wants to hurt people because of what she sees all day. Humanity was stupid and couldn't handle what they been given life. If they were just going to to take it away from each other then she would help out.

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends: open
Enemies: open
Crushes: open

Last edited:
Last edited:
Name: Donovan Gates Myers
Nickname: Don, etc. Who knows
Sexuality: Straight-ish
Ethnicity: Caucasian with hints of Native American
Job: Dishwasher
Power: Techorganic Physiology
Power Weakness: Can't pass through detectors without setting them off.
Magic and Mental Attacks are very effective.
Stealth is almost non existent.
Weighs a lot more than he looks.
His power set usually put him on the frontline and in harm's way.

APPEARANCE
full

Height: 5'9
Weight: 250 lbs.
Hair: D. Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Body: Burly
Clothing Style: Tends to do just fine with a shirt and jeans. Nothing special.
Tattoos: None.
Piercings: None.

PERSONA
Positive Traits:
Focused, likes attention, Good poker face, enjoys making others happy, people person, bold, competitive, empathetic, enthusiastic, steadfast, caring
Negative Traits: Feelings tend to run him, doesn't like to show weakness, loud, clumsy, moody, reckless, over sensitive
  • Sports (Specifically team sports like football or baseball)
  • Music - Mostly Rock and Alternative
  • Singing
  • Cartoons
  • Relaxing
  • Babies
  • Video Games
  • Polar Bears
  • Lifting Weights
  • Cracking Jokes
  • Bodily Functions
  • Touching, when it doesn't startle him
Dislikes:
  • Cigarettes
  • Feta Cheese
  • People who don't feel remorse
  • Losing
  • People touching him out of nowhere
  • Horror Movies
  • Snobbish Behavior
  • Skateboards
  • Discrimination
Hobbies: Playing Video Games, Competitive sports (Including Football and Martial Arts), Singing, Eating
Strengths: His hobbies pretty much.
Weaknesses: Dancing, Cooking, Building, Keeping Balance, Planning Ahead
Phobias: Heights, Being Alone
Ailments: Depression

If you have the ability to help, then why wouldn't you?

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends:
Enemies:
Crushes:

Last edited:
Joey from friends

No that's exactly who that is. pictures from the movie Lost in space.

Lies and slander.

GENERAL
Name
Kai Singer
Nickname
Sexuality: Unsure
Ethnicity: Iraqi and Hawaiian
Job:
Paparazzi
Power: Feline Physiology
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into felines,
from the household cats, wild cats to big cats.

At the moment he can only turn into and mimic the attributes of house cats.
Power Weakness:
Can only turn into cat species that exist and that he has touched (the cats he has touched must be alive)
He only retains the strength that the animal naturally possesses, no enhancements.
When not in a form that enjoys water, it is one of his greatest weaknesses.
He can't control other felines, although he can communicate with them.
In the early stages of mastering his power (aka now) he can become easily distracted by his form's predatory instinct.

APPEARANCE
Height:
6'2"
Weight: 171 lbs
Hair: Black
Eye Color: Grayish Blue
Body: Athletic & Toned
Clothing Style: Dress shirts, skinny jeans, leather jackets, scarves, dress shoes/sneakers.
Example 1Example 2Example 3
Tattoos:
Back
Piercings:
Basic Ear Piercings​

PERSONA
Positive Traits:
Funny, Strategic, Cunning, Persistent, Inquisitive, Independent
Negative Traits: Invasive, Socially Awkward, Kind of Creepy, Superficial, Dishonest, Timid
Water with Lemon
Smoothies
Cameras
Art Galleries
Pay Day
Skin Care Regimens
Dislikes:
Things that put his face at risk
Celery (devil vegetable)
Most children
All babies
All old people except his grandma
Suede
Chocolate with nuts
Being the center of attention
Hobbies:
Photography
Video Games
Instagramming
Trying New Foods
Strengths:
Gymnastics
Speed Reading
Photography
Cooking
Weaknesses:
Fighting
Math
Communication
Driving (Who has two thumbs and got into five accidents in 3 months?)
Phobias:
Water (sometimes)
Dogs (sometimes)
Bats (all the fucking time)
Crowds (24/7)
Ailments:
Socially Inept

HISTORY

He was the result of a green card marriage that would have been successful if not for his father's blabber mouth. His mother was deported and his father went to jail after not being able to pay the 250k fine. Since Kai was born in the US, he was allowed to stay with his grandmother who worked hard to provide him with a happy childhood. Because his grandmother had to come out of retirement to support them, she was unable to get a good job so Kai's education was quite lackluster. He never went to college and got a job as a paparazzo after getting an amateur shot of a celebrity with his pants down (literally).

He can't imagine himself directly hurting someone. Via candid camera? Sure. But actually hitting someone, or killing or even stealing? No way. He figured he might as well help a few people, while snapping embarrassing photos of celebrities.

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends:
Enemies:
Crushes:

FC Toni Mahfud

Last edited:
Reserved for Female
Power: Psychometry
Face Claim: Jasmine Brown
CmJzaxGUgAAGprj.jpg

Last edited:

a r c h e r
"get to close to the sun and you'll get burned"

ALL INFORMATION

NAME
Archer William Kendrick

NICKNAME
Archy, Will

SEXUALITY
Closet Homosexual

ETHNICITY
German

JOB
Newspaper Editor

POWER
Pyrotechnics
Since the blast Archer has been able to control fire at will. Even tho he can control fire he can't create fire out of thin air there has to be a source of fire near him to use, but from the source he can grow and shrink the flame as well as change the temperature of the flame. He can make it so the person disintegrates or leaves a small burn.

POWER WEAKNESSES
- Has to be a source near by
- Can be extinguished by water
- Fire starts to hurt him after long use

82fe191722943690019e0de045b5dd1b.jpg

HEIGHT
6'1"

WEIGHT
134 lbs

HAIR
Red, short of the sides longer on top

EYE COLOR
Hazel

BODY
Slim with slight muscle

CLOTHING STYLE
Usually T-shirts and jeans but, sometimes he'll wear a sweater

TATTOOS
None

PIERCINGS
None

MarcStoneSS14b.jpg

POSITIVE TRAITS
Hopeless Romantic - Smart - Adventurous - Confident - Hardworking - Creative - Loyal

NEGATIVE TRAITS
Stubborn - Hot Headed - Manipulative - Blunt - Clumsy - Forgetful - Inpatient - Secretive

Cats - Short People - Flying - The Color Blue - Skinny Jeans on Men - Swimming in Small Rivers - Lilly's - Sweets - Going for Walks - Reading - Writing

DISLIKES
Large Bodies of Water - Sailing - Negativity - Skimpy Dresses - Sharks - Dogs - The Color Pink - Mean Women - Large Trees - Losing His Temper

HOBBIES
Running - Playing with Fire - Writing - Reading

STRENGTHS
Fast on Feet - Agile - Loyal - Smart - Follows Directions Thoroughly - Hard Working

WEAKNESSES
Hot-Headed - Secretive - Not a lot of Upper Body Strength - Water - Unable to use Powers for Long Times - Clumsy - Stubborn in Most Situations

PHOBIAS
Large Bodies of Water - Dogs - Large Trees (Jungle Trees)

AILMENTS
Bipolar - Smoker

9e8b17e7879ffdccaaa22863b92cd49b.jpg

HISTORY

REASON FOR WANTING TO HELP OR HURT PEOPLE?

Friends
Enemies
Crushes

Coding by MaryGold​

Last edited by a moderator:
[dash]
df57b002a127e8b13605ac183897c42a--long-hair-for-men-mens-long-hair-styles.jpg

GENERAL

Name
Michael James Stranger

Nickname
Mike

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Ethnicity
Irish-American

Job
Computer Technician
Intern for an Energy Research Company

Power
Energy Conversion
Ability to absorb any kind of energy and convert it to a different kind.
Ex. Absorb light and convert it to heat.

Power Weakness
» No energy avaliable to absorb; limited energy supply.
» Power only as strong as the source of energy, Michael cannot change the force/strength of energy, only convert.

APPEARANCE

Height
6'2"

Weight
206 lbs

Hair
Blonde

Eye Color
Green

Body
Lean build, well built, good muscle tone.

Clothing Style
» Formal
» Formal casual
» Casual

Tattoos
None

Piercings
None

PERSONA

Positive Traits
» Clever/Smart
» Adaptive
» Friendly
» Brave/Bold
» Empathetic
» Humorous/Has a good sense of humor
» Doesn't take himself seriously

Negative Traits
» Distant
» Obsessive (With his work)
» Stubborn
» Hesitant to ask for aid
(not for selfish reasons, simply doesn't want to involve people and see them get hurt)
» Ambitious for knowledge, gets carried away easily
» Easily Tempted

» BBQ
» Technology and computer programs; coding
» Cats and Dogs
» Documentaries
» Mystery Novels/Series
» Puzzles, riddles, and strange cases

Dislikes
» Rodents and certain birds
» Close-minded individuals
» Raw Tomatoes
» Bland salads
» Dispicable crimes (sexual, murder, mutilation, beating etc)
» Being denied knowledge in any form

Hobbies
» Fishing
» Reading
» Experimenting; experimenting with his power
» Mind games/puzzles
» Going for walks
» Watching sports
» Tinkering or working on things
» Drinking

Strengths
» Brilliant mind
» Brilliant Strategist
» Adaptive (physically), winging it
» Problem solving
» Throwing back alcohol; high tolerance
» Detecting energy

Weaknesses
» Humanly Strong, not superhuman
» Excessive use will deplet his stamina/endurance quickly
» Overly curious
» Needles

Phobias
» Mild Claustrophobia
» Trypanophobia

Ailments
None

HISTORY

Wants to better the world for everyone. Prevent what happened to him to from happening to others. The drive to thrawt evil cause hell yeah!

RELATIONSHIPS

Friends
Loading. . .

Enemies
Loading. . .

Crushes
None currently

Face claim » Josh Upshaw
[/dash]

Last edited:
image.jpg

NAME
Damon Van der Vaal

NICKNAME(S)
None

SEXUALITY
Heterosexual

ETHNICITY
Canadian Portugese

OCCUPATION
Rookie Chef

POWER
Ice Manipulation

POWER WEAKNESSES
Fire, heat. Anything that can melt ice in general.

HEIGHT

6"1

WEIGHT
159 LBS

HAIR
Brown

EYE COLOR
Hazel/Green

BODY
Fit/Slim

CLOTHING STYLE
Often wears casual clothes

POSITIVE TRAITS

Friendly, Sincere, Optimist, Intelligent, Straightforward

NEGATIVE TRAITS
Complex, Reckless, Callous, Sociopath, Evil.

Red Wine, Alcohol, Cats, The Beach, Ocean, Motorcycles

DISLIKES
Dogs, Children, Noisy People, Crowded Places, Indecisive People, Liars, Cheese

HOBBIES
Painting, Chess, Working Out

STRENGTH
Manipulative, Adaptive, Flexible, Tolerant, Forceful, Confident

WEAKNESSES
Passive-aggressive, Vague, Indifferent.

REASON FOR WANTING TO HELP OR HURT PEOPLE?
I am the sort of man, who would do something only if it feels right. I would hurt someone if they deserve it, however helping. I'd help if I can. I wouldn't stand on the sidelines and watch a house get burned down. Nevermind, I actually would.

FRIENDS

TBD

ENEMIES
TBD

CRUSHES
TBD

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Remmy Rose

5075715.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♚♚♚
▬▬

Nickname: ||Luci||
Born: September 19th
Sign: Virgo

[bg=#000000]
5074770.png

Face Claim: Jasmine Brown
Color Resource: F5ABF5

5075718.png

♚GENERAL♚

♚Name♚

Lucille Denise King

♚Gender♚

Female

♚Sexuality♚

Pansexual

♚Ethnicity♚

Trinidadian-American

♚Job♚

♚Student

♚Caregiver

♚Power♚

Psychometry - Ability to read anyone/anything's memories/sensations

♚Power Weakness♚

♚Limited through touch

♚Using it too much gives her headaches

♚APPEARANCE♚

♚Height♚
5ft 7in

♚Weight♚

153 pounds

♚Hair♚

Dark brown with light brown tones in it. Naturally curly

♚Eye Color♚

Honey brown

♚Body♚

Athletic

♚Clothing Style♚

Varies from day to day. She can usually be found in girly clothes; dresses, skirts, blouses the like. Sometimes she'll go more dressy than casual. All depends

♚Tattoos♚

A small rose behind her left ear

♚Piercings♚

♚Double lobe piercings in both ears

♚Daith piercings on both ears

♚Conch piercing on right ear

♚PERSONA♚

♚Positive Traits♚
♚Helpful

♚Organized

♚Kind

♚Hard-working

♚Stylish

♚Ambitious

♚Reliable

♚Observant

♚Negative Traits♚

♚Shy

♚Overly critical (to herself and sometimes others)

♚Overworks herself

♚Modest

♚Indifferent (she doesn't mean to be)

♚Cautious

♚Showing her feelings sometimes

♚Distant

♚Likes♚

♚Cooking

♚Reliving good memories

♚Music

♚Animals

♚Taking long baths and showers

♚Nature

♚Books/reading

♚Cleanliness

♚Concerts

♚Christmas lights

♚Criminal Minds

♚Dislikes♚

♚Lazy people

♚Being the center of attention

♚Rudeness

♚Cliches

♚When things are out of order

♚Ruined plans

♚Squeaky shoes

♚Bad memories

♚Hobbies♚

♚Binge watching Netflix

♚Cleaning

♚Shooting

♚Reading

♚Strengths♚

♚Shooting

♚Flexible

♚Cleaning

♚Organized

♚Hand to hand combat

♚Observing and analyzing situations

♚Weaknesses♚

♚Overthinking

♚Works too much

♚Animals

♚Small children

♚Overly critical (mostly of herself)

♚Sensitive

♚Phobias♚

♚Dying

♚Ailments♚

♚Migraines

♚HISTORY♚

♚Reason for wanting to help or hurt people?♚
"I've always been about helping people from a young age honestly. I couldn't see myself doing something with these other than making people feel safe and helping others out."

♚RELATIONSHIPS♚

♚Friends♚
OPEN

♚Enemies♚
OPEN

♚Crushes♚
OPEN

♚EXTRAS♚
♚Her favorite colors are mostly neutrals and light shades

♚She has a pet pomchi named Poppy
♚Her lucky number is 14
♚She's thinking of training with the FBI