Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern Fantasy, Fantasy, Psychological, Action, Steampunk
"We. Are. Your. God."
That's the first thing you heard after answering the lone cellphone you found beside you, after waking up alongside several others in what could only be described as a warehouse. The voices on the phone only sound familiar in the sense that you swore you heard them right before you...started 'napping'. Who the others sprawled out on the warehouse floor is unbeknownst to you, but you've all been gathered for the same goal.
To commit crime.
This is the part where I greet all you fellow Iwakuvians and actually get into the nitty-gritty of this roleplay premise, now that I have your attention.

(Criminal)ly Inclined is the story of a group of strangers who've been kidnapped (or shanghai'd?) for the purpose of committing crimes. The motive behind their captors' actions is a mystery, but their seriousness is plain to see. They've each had a chip implanted that can be remotely detonated. Likewise, someone close to each of them has also been taken hostage. Their choices in the beginning are clear — play along with this criminal 'game', or lose someone they love.

The theme I'm looking to peer into throughout this roleplay is what exactly makes a 'criminal'. Is it the actions that one takes, or the intent with which one takes those actions? That, and I want to psychologically destroy some OCs.

Fun, right?

Another important thing that I should probably mention is that there will probably be a 5 to 6 person limit on this. I'd also like to mention that I'm considering having this roleplay play out in first-person perspective from each character's point of view. I've found, in my own experiences, that it yields a much more in-depth look at each character's mindset, and it just makes everything more personable. Just my experience though. If enough of you think that's a horrible idea, I'll just as well settle for third person.

So, who's in?

Well that was fast. Looks like third person is winning as well. Welcome aboard.~

Psychologically destroying characters? Count me in please!

• Thank You
Reactions: Wryneck
DanganRonpa Ultimate Despair combined with Kingsman: The Secret Service? Much fun, such joy.

"Without a second thought, I joined. Not because the allure to do bad was too stronk, but because I love My Head Asplode."

Head asplosions are always great. One or two more people and I think an OoC will be in order.~

You may or may not also be totally late for this.

Probably not. Stick around for the eventual reincarnation that may or may not die as quickly as the original though!

Please, please, please let me know if this will live! I think it sounds perfect and I love getting into the heads of my characters like this.

I'll add you to the list of people to PM if and when I decide to try to revive this

Reactions: Rowdybull