8 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern Fantasy, Fantasy, Psychological, Action, Steampunk
darkred As a result of the poll found here, it's been decided that the first roleplay I'll be attempting to GM since my recent reincarnation as a semi-active member of Iwaku is something I've aptly titled 'Criminal Circus'. Read on to find out more.

Criminal Circus

Premise

Criminal Circus focuses on a small group of individuals who've gone largely ignored by the world. Some of them may want to be noticed, others may not. Either way, their entire world changes when a mysterious girl approaches them and offers them their own unique power. Along with this power, she promises to help them become a presence that can't be ignored by 'making some noise'.

Thus, the Criminal Circus is born.

The roleplay will focus on their many endeavors to make the world notice them, and what they discover about themselves along the way. More important than the plot is the character development that each person goes through. That being said, the plot is still a work in process (hence why the prefix for this is Group RP Plotting).

Your Role

You all will play, of course, the individuals chosen by the aforementioned 'mysterious girl'. You do get to decide on your own power, but they'll all have to be approved by me before they can be accepted into the roleplay. For this particular roleplay, I'll be looking for characters in between the ages of 13 and 18 that can essentially be considered 'orphans'.

Outside of your character, I'm also looking for help in coming up with 'episodes', each featuring a different 'crime' that the group undertakes. Suggestions can tie into your character's personal story. In fact, such suggestions are encouraged.

Once I have enough of an outline fleshed out, I'll make a genuine OOC, followed by an IC once we have a decent number of characters. I don't actually have a minimum limit on this, and the thread linked above got enough interest that we should be good if everyone who voted decides to join. Don't be shy if you didn't see that thread or vote though. I can probably squeeze some people in.

★Hey~hey!!★ Yes, the Boo Girlie is interested^^!!

Just a heads up that I'm actually changing how I'll be doing this. Save all your crime ideas and such for discussion in-character. I feel having the discussion as our characters will add another dimension to the roleplay (or something like that).

I'll try to have an OOC up sometime before March. It all depends how much college decides to bombard me.
*Really hopes this is still a thing*
I love the idea of plotting this out IC. That's gonna make for some interesting debates XD

I too am trying to reincarnate back into Iwakuvian Group RPs. Let's roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.