Crestland Acadamy

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RockerKitten

Original poster
I'm in need of a simple banner for my group "Crestland Academy".

I would like this picture used if at all possible with maybe just "Crestland Academy" on it. I'm not picky!

Thank you!!!

BlackcraigCastle-vi.jpg

(It's Blackcraig Castle if you need a internet reference.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this is good enough:

X1eTrCa.png

Wasn't entirely sure what the RP's theme is so I just went with a school-ish theme.

I LOVE IT!!! Thank you so much! It's exactly what I wanted!

You're welcome! Glad I could help.

Hi Hologram Summer! I was wondering since you did such a kick ass job on my last banner if you would do a couple more for me?

I have one group called Disney Descendants and I'm using a picture that already has the words on it, it just isn't the proper size.

Disneys-Descendants-LOGO.jpg

And the next one is also Disney- only high school.

Like I said, it's high school (modern). The Name of the group is just "Disney High School".

Thanks again for my first one! It's gotten a lot of attention and I'm super stoked! Anyways if you don't want to do these banners please just let me know so I can post the elsewhere. Thank you!!!!!

Well I do have some free time in my hand today. I'll see what I can do for those~

So here's what I came up with.

For the Disney Descendants banner, I have two variations. One is just the pic you posted shrunk down while the other is... well, see for yourself. I do hope my research was right on the subject matter. XD

OKOEFa3.png

3uO2qnN.png

As for the Disney High School one, just a simple pic of the Disney castle with some frilly borders and white text thrown in.

BT6WgnB.png

gasp!!! I love them! they are the best! YOU are the best! EEEK

Status
Not open for further replies.