1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Crestland Acadamy

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by RockerKitten, Aug 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm in need of a simple banner for my group "Crestland Academy".

I would like this picture used if at all possible with maybe just "Crestland Academy" on it. I'm not picky!

Thank you!!!

[​IMG]
    (It's Blackcraig Castle if you need a internet reference.)

#1 RockerKitten, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
  2. I hope this is good enough:

[​IMG]

Wasn't entirely sure what the RP's theme is so I just went with a school-ish theme.

3. I LOVE IT!!! Thank you so much! It's exactly what I wanted!

4. You're welcome! Glad I could help.

5. Hi Hologram Summer! I was wondering since you did such a kick ass job on my last banner if you would do a couple more for me?

I have one group called Disney Descendants and I'm using a picture that already has the words on it, it just isn't the proper size.

[​IMG]

And the next one is also Disney- only high school.

[​IMG]

Like I said, it's high school (modern). The Name of the group is just "Disney High School".

Thanks again for my first one! It's gotten a lot of attention and I'm super stoked! Anyways if you don't want to do these banners please just let me know so I can post the elsewhere. Thank you!!!!!

6. Well I do have some free time in my hand today. I'll see what I can do for those~

7. thank you thank you thank you!

8. So here's what I came up with.

For the Disney Descendants banner, I have two variations. One is just the pic you posted shrunk down while the other is... well, see for yourself. I do hope my research was right on the subject matter. XD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As for the Disney High School one, just a simple pic of the Disney castle with some frilly borders and white text thrown in.

[​IMG]

9. gasp!!! I love them! they are the best! YOU are the best! EEEK

10. Heehee you're welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.