Cresion's Commission Café (Anime Style) [Closed]

Hello, I'm just here to consult the details about the v-neck shirt, does it have patterns, what color, long or short sleeves etc.

Also the horns, the color, size, and which part of the head does it grow from.

In the mean time here is a preview of the progress, the horns and shirt color will be added when you provide the details.

:D

t0iDHQt.png
Oh that is my bad for not specifying 0-0

It would be great if it could be black-and-white striped, and long sleeves would be preferred. 8D

As for the horns, I'd say they could be a brown-ish color, and about medium length. I would like it to be on the sides of her head. (Similar to like a ram's)

Oh that is my bad for not specifying 0-0

It would be great if it could be black-and-white striped, and long sleeves would be preferred. 8D

As for the horns, I'd say they could be a brown-ish color, and about medium length. I would like it to be on the sides of her head. (Similar to like a ram's)
Not to be annoying, but, vertical or horizontal stripes? :P

horizontal
Okay, I have the completed image, if you need any small adjustments I prefer you PM me and I can give you my PayPal information after any adjustments (if you need them)

YKe561H.png

Hello! I've been looking for help in a project and you might be interested. Would you like to try?

I'll leave the Link to the thread where you can see more of what i'm looking for, and you're invited to join me in this challenge! Thank you for your time!

ART REQUEST - Wonders of a Nascent World - Sardonya needs help!

Would you like me to add something to the request? Send me a PM in any case so we can all improve.

As i say in may thread i can't pay you but i love what you do, so maybe just sketches or we could arrange something else.

You say you probably got better, but I see some real improvement there! From each year too! :3

I love your stuff. If you don't mind I'd like the opportunity to grab a free slot. (I'll probably grab a pay slot after I get paid though too.)

I'd like to grab free slot too possibly

I love your stuff. If you don't mind I'd like the opportunity to grab a free slot. (I'll probably grab a pay slot after I get paid though too.)
I'd like to grab free slot too possibly
Alright, the list has been updated, post character information in this thread or PM me for art.
Sketch examples also posted in the first post of the thread :P.

So...would you be willing to take a stab at a full body picture of Arryn? As soon as I figure out how to get a little more money on my paypal...I will be happy to pay for her. She's growing on me.

So...would you be willing to take a stab at a full body picture of Arryn? As soon as I figure out how to get a little more money on my paypal...I will be happy to pay for her. She's growing on me.
Sure, just shoot me her info and I'll start something up.

I have so many ocs, I'll probably think of one by tomorrow/later. -w-

Ooooh, your art is awesome! Are there any sketch spots open, still, by chance?

Ooooh, your art is awesome! Are there any sketch spots open, still, by chance?
Yes there is still a sketch slot open if you would like to request one.

I have so many ocs, I'll probably think of one by tomorrow/later. -w-
Hello, since it's been more than two days since you requested a sketch and haven't posted detailed requirements yet, I might need to remove you from the request list if more request comes in. <3

Hello, since it's been more than two days since you requested a sketch and haven't posted detailed requirements yet, I might need to remove you from the request list if more request comes in. <3

Sorry! Working on it right now. But if you need to you can go ahead and tak me off. ^^;

Would love to, if that's cool! I can post a thing shortly. <3

Hnnnn... temptation is real!

I'm still utterly in love with your art you drew for me last year. >u< Could I please get a free slot? If yes, would you prefer I post a link to my character listing, or just pick one? ♥

Or... maybe a couple piece? :o Only if you're open for it, of course!

Here we go! Included two if couple requests are okay, but otherwise, just the lady, please! <3

References: [spoili]
3778991_TLgsX2PEp8OYoVt.jpg
[/spoili]
Name: Sakura Iniko
Race: Bakeneko
Skin/Hair/Eye/Some other part of the body Color: White/Pink/Amber/white(tail and ears)
Body Type: Petite
Outfit/Hair/Accessories Style: Dresses of varying lengths
Health Condition: Healthy
Pose: Waving and winking
Other Features: Just her cat ears and tail. Also, a note- please ignore the bow in that ref! It's not actually supposed to be there.

I would really love a full-body sketch of a character of mine: Project K-1290.

She's an android manufactured by KTM to help market the SuperDuke 1290 R in East Asia.

Here's a reference image of her:
fullimg_QMKk.jpg

What is not shown is her feet, which have a style similar to the Transformers movie Bumblebee whuch has wheels included as part of the feet. Example:
maxresdefault.jpg

Hope that's good enough material for you to work with. :3