Cresion's Commission Café (Anime Style) [Closed]

@Bomb Here is a sketch, check if it's okay and I'll start the polishing after payment.
[spoili]
iI09Nwg.png
[/spoili]

@Takumi Your request.
[spoili]
Z9lJCEp.png
[/spoili]

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Looks good! PM me with your Paypal Email so I can send the payment!
My PayPal is in the first post of the thread <3, also since school is starting up your finished product may take a few more days, sorry about that :(.

Open again, yey :3

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Greenie
Hi!

Here are my "commission sheets". I have two characters that I'd like colored fullbody portraits of - actually, the two girls standing together in an image that's easy to split apart.

You mentioned multiple characters were $12+. How much exactly will these two be?

Name | Yujin Xiao Long
Gender | Female
Race | Human
Colors | As seen in the reference image. Honey-brown hair, pink eyes, light skin.
Body Type | Busty and lithe
Age | 17-18
Outfit/Hair/Accessories Style | As seen in the reference image. The gold bits on the jacket, bracelets, boot, and belt should be shiny.
Health Condition | Healthy and fit
Pose | x (pose on the left; basically the same face expression)
Other Features | She's 5'11'' (180 cm). Please show the height difference between the girls.
Ref | yujin 2.png (click thumbnail; a background has been added to illustrate that her "back scarf" should be semitransparent)

Name | Ulexa Rasui Sustrai
Gender | Female
Race | Faunus (only animal trait is snake fangs)
Colors | As seen in the reference image. Light gray to white hair, red eyes, dark skin.
Body Type | Small but muscular
Age | 17-18
Outfit/Hair/Accessories Style | As seen in the reference image. The zippers on the collar, pants, and boots should be shiny. I would rather you not include her mecha-hands unless you really want to; her gloves are tight, full-fingered gloves.
Pose | x (pose on the right; expression is a grin showing off her fangs)
Other Features | She's 5'4'' (162 cm). The tattoo on her bicep is a stylized ulexite crystal (x).
Ref | ulexa.png (click thumbnail)

Last edited:
Hi!

Here are my "commission sheets". I have two characters that I'd like colored fullbody portraits of - actually, the two girls standing together in an image that's easy to split apart.

You mentioned multiple characters were $12+. How much exactly will these two be?

Name | Yujin Xiao Long
Gender | Female
Race | Human
Colors | As seen in the reference image. Honey-brown hair, blue eyes, light skin.
Body Type | Busty and lithe
Age | 17-18
Outfit/Hair/Accessories Style | As seen in the reference image. The gold bits on the jacket, collar, socks, and belt should be shiny. As for her hair, that thing in her ponytail is a braid. It's also very important to me that her bangs look like they did in the reference; if you want a better reference than my image, her bangs are the same as Yang Xiao Long's.
Pose | x (pose on the left; basically the same face expression)
Other Features | She's 5'11'' (180 cm). Please show the height difference between the girls.
Ref | View attachment 149914 (click thumbnail)

Name | Ulexa Rasui Sustrai
Gender | Female
Race | Faunus (only animal trait is snake fangs)
Colors | As seen in the reference image. Light gray to white hair, red eyes, dark skin.
Body Type | Small but muscular
Age | 17-18
Outfit/Hair/Accessories Style | As seen in the reference image. The zippers on the collar, pants, and boots should be shiny. I would rather you not include her mecha-hands unless you really want to; her gloves are tight, full-fingered gloves.
Pose | x (pose on the right; expression is a grin showing off her fangs)
Other Features | She's 5'4'' (162 cm). The tattoo on her bicep is a stylized ulexite crystal (x).
Ref | View attachment 149913 (click thumbnail)

If there's no background or interaction between the two characters then it just counts as 2 full bodies which is $14.

Reactions: Mollisol
If there's no background or interaction between the two characters then it just counts as 2 full bodies which is $14.
Alright, thanks! Do you take payment now, as you go, or another option?

Alright, thanks! Do you take payment now, as you go, or another option?
What I do is make a sketch first, and if you're happy with it then the payment and I start polishing.

What I do is make a sketch first, and if you're happy with it then the payment and I start polishing.
Okay, sweet! I look forward to seeing what you make.

Sweet Art! I'll leave my sheet here for a 6 buck knee-up~ :blush:

Name: Jessica "J-bird" Runic
Race: Human
Skin: Light tan
Hair: Dark brown, to her lower shoulder blades and wavy. No bangs, and the hair parted at the middle.
Eye: Dark brown
Body Type: Wider hips than chest, thighs also a bit bigger
Outfit: Long sleeve white sweater with blue horizontal stripes. Blue jeans with pre-made tears up the thighs.
Hair/Accessories Style: Thick rimmed, dark brown glasses
Health Condition: A bit chubby (hence the larger thighs and hips)
Pose: Backround..PNG
Other Features: Light freckles under her eyes and over the bridge of her nose. A small mole on her right cheek.

Hi @Cresion Breezes ,

In the past few days, Yujin had some major changes to her character concept, and with that, I redesigned her. I'll be adding the new reference and details to the post with the "commission form" in it, and I apologize if I've inconvenienced you by making you re-sketch something.

Hi @Cresion Breezes ,

In the past few days, Yujin had some major changes to her character concept, and with that, I redesigned her. I'll be adding the new reference and details to the post with the "commission form" in it, and I apologize if I've inconvenienced you by making you re-sketch something.
That's fine, it might take a day or two more but it should be alright.

• Thank You
@Quincunx
Sketch, check is everything is ok and I'll start on the details
w5Khaph.png

• Love
@Quincunx
Sketch, check is everything is ok and I'll start on the details
w5Khaph.png
I love it! Only issues I have is that I'd like Yujin's shorts to be black, and for her bracelets to be a lighter blue-gray. Everything is A+. You said this is the point where you take payment, yes?

I love it! Only issues I have is that I'd like Yujin's shorts to be black, and for her bracelets to be a lighter blue-gray. Everything is A+. You said this is the point where you take payment, yes?
Ok I'll make the changes while coloring, and yep this is where I take payment, PayPal is on first post of thread :P.

• Love
Ok I'll make the changes while coloring, and yep this is where I take payment, PayPal is on first post of thread :P.
I just paid, and added a note that specified who I am and that I paid for two fullbody commissions. Everything good?

I just paid, and added a note that specified who I am and that I paid for two fullbody commissions. Everything good?
Yep I got it, everything's good, I'll probably get it finish in a few days to a week.

• Bucket of Rainbows