Cresion's Commission Café (Anime Style) [Closed]

Your art looks awesome! I don't really have anything I want drawing right now, but when I do I think I'll come to you!

Hnnnn... temptation is real!

I'm still utterly in love with your art you drew for me last year. >u< Could I please get a free slot? If yes, would you prefer I post a link to my character listing, or just pick one? ♥

Or... maybe a couple piece? :o Only if you're open for it, of course!

You are currently the third person who wants a request, so you're on the waiting list since there are two,slots for sketches only. I'll let you know when a slot opens up.

Here we go! Included two if couple requests are okay, but otherwise, just the lady, please! <3

References: [spoili]
3778991_TLgsX2PEp8OYoVt.jpg
[/spoili]
Name: Sakura Iniko
Race: Bakeneko
Skin/Hair/Eye/Some other part of the body Color: White/Pink/Amber/white(tail and ears)
Body Type: Petite
Outfit/Hair/Accessories Style: Dresses of varying lengths
Health Condition: Healthy
Pose: Waving and winking or, if the couple pose is alright, hugging Shinu
Other Features: Just her cat ears and tail. Also, a note- please ignore the bow in that ref! It's not actually supposed to be there.

References: [spoili]
3531186_99S2ZrqUq7OuIrr.png
[/spoili]
Name: Shinu
Race: Human
Skin/Hair/Eye/Some other part of the body Color: White/black/dark blue
Body Type: Average
Outfit/Hair/Accessories Style: Fancy medieval cavalier-ish
Health Condition: Healthy
Pose: Grinning, maybe

For sketches I work on a one person per request basis so it'll be fair for people on the waiting list, I'll draw the girl for you <3, if you need another character drawn you might have to wait until I finish the requests for others.

I would really love a full-body sketch of a character of mine: Project K-1290.

She's an android manufactured by KTM to help market the SuperDuke 1290 R in East Asia.

Here's a reference image of her:
fullimg_QMKk.jpg

What is not shown is her feet, which have a style similar to the Transformers movie Bumblebee whuch has wheels included as part of the feet. Example:
maxresdefault.jpg

Hope that's good enough material for you to work with. :3

There's currently three others in front of you for requests so you are on the waiting list, when a slot opens up I'll inform you can we can discuss the details <3

You are currently the third person who wants a request, so you're on the waiting list since there are two,slots for sketches only. I'll let you know when a slot opens up.
Alrighty. =) Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: The Mood is Write
Hnnnn... temptation is real!

I'm still utterly in love with your art you drew for me last year. >u< Could I please get a free slot? If yes, would you prefer I post a link to my character listing, or just pick one? ♥

Or... maybe a couple piece? :o Only if you're open for it, of course!
Hello I have a slot now opened, and now my free art operates on a one character per person basis so it'll be fair for people who are waiting <3,

She's an android manufactured by KTM to help market the SuperDuke 1290 R in East Asia.

fullimg_QMKk.jpg

What is not shown is her feet, which have a style similar to the Transformers movie Bumblebee whuch has wheels included as part of the feet. Example:
maxresdefault.jpg

Your request is accepted but I would need information such as pose and facial expressions , also just to let you know I do prioritize paid commissions so your's might take awhile.

Hello I have a slot now opened, and now my free art operates on a one character per person basis so it'll be fair for people who are waiting <3,
Ah, thank you for letting me know! Also, that image for Midnight Maiden is gorgeous!

Could I please get art of Jikei Narisawa, my interdimensional hopper and dorky dad-type that adopts everyone?

Reactions: Takumi
Pose could be kind of a typical teen "hands in hoodie pockets, leaning against a wall" pose. A slight smirk would be nice. :)

Ah, thank you for letting me know! Also, that image for Midnight Maiden is gorgeous!

Could I please get art of Jikei Narisawa, my interdimensional hopper and dorky dad-type that adopts everyone?

That small description made me giggle a little. Wasn't expecting that when I skimmed through the page.

• Thank You
I'd like a free spot if/when you have time and one is open please. I'll let you do your thing now c: @Cresion Breezes

I'd also like to be tagged when a slot is open! I know what I want commissioned, although I probably won't commission it for weeks yet.

fullimg_QMKk.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Hello, just to let you know that one of your reference images have unfortunately broke when I came back to do your request, hope you can fix it soon <3

Also @The Mood is Write here's your art
[spoili]
iEHVuXnl.png
[/spoili]

And @Takumi there's now a slot opened

Last edited:
  • Thank You
References:
tumblr_osjbuhTUVO1tbqin0o2_400.png

Name: Sora Palmer
Race: Human
Skin: slight tan
Hair: caramel blonde
Eye: grey
Body Type: petite
Outfit: slightly formal and cutesy, like the picture above
Hair Accessories: orange sunflower behind left ear
Health Condition: healthy
Pose: arms behind back and smiling
Other Features: she has a nose XD

Last edited:
Hello, just to let you know that one of your reference images have unfortunately broke when I came back to do your request, hope you can fix it soon <3

Also @The Mood is Write here's your art
[spoili]
iEHVuXnl.png
[/spoili]

And @Takumi there's now a slot opened
Oh gosh, thank you! Jeeks looks great! >u<

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Cresion Breezes
Hi, if you are still open, do you mind taking a Fullbody comission? If you need more details feel free to reply or comment :)

Name

Leaf

Male

Race (humanoid-ish please)

Human

Skin/Hair/Eye/Some other part of the body

Skin is tannish, kinda like this color.
coronado-paint-paint-ex3-1-200.jpg

Leaf has short black hair, and has a small widow's peak towards his left side. His eye color is blue.

Body Type

Leaf looks a bit young for his age, and he seems to be neither skinny or muscular, nor does he look fat. So he was more of an average build.

Outfit/Hair/Accessories Style

Leaf is wearing a blue and white striped t-shirt under his jacket which was a neon blue and white design. (feel free to be creative with the jacket's design.) Leaf wears blue jeans and white sneakers which has seen alot of use.

Health Condition

Healthy

Pose

I would imagine Leaf standing, staring blankly at the viewer. His face expression might be confusion or reserved.

Other Features

Nothing that I can think of.

Hi, if you are still open, do you mind taking a Fullbody comission? If you need more details feel free to reply or comment :)

Name

Leaf

Male

Race (humanoid-ish please)

Human

Skin/Hair/Eye/Some other part of the body

Skin is tannish, kinda like this color.
coronado-paint-paint-ex3-1-200.jpg

Leaf has short black hair, and has a small widow's peak towards his left side. His eye color is blue.

Body Type

Leaf looks a bit young for his age, and he seems to be neither skinny or muscular, nor does he look fat. So he was more of an average build.

Outfit/Hair/Accessories Style

Leaf is wearing a blue and white striped t-shirt under his jacket which was a neon blue and white design. (feel free to be creative with the jacket's design.) Leaf wears blue jeans and white sneakers which has seen alot of use.

Health Condition

Healthy

Pose

I would imagine Leaf standing, staring blankly at the viewer. His face expression might be confusion or reserved.

Other Features

Nothing that I can think of.
Sorry for the late reply but this seems fine, I'll do a sketch for you first and we can go from there.