|| CreepyPastas ||

• Thread starter -SagittariusKnight-
  • Start date

Do you plan to join?

• Total voters
.:Porcelain Kayden:..:Eyeless Jack:.
[I will be playing as my OC, Porcelain Kayden and Eyeless Jack]
"Things are so lively, aren't they~?" Kayden asked Jack, who merely nodded and let the feminine teen lean on him. Both teens were sitting in a tree, watching everything around them with amusement evident, mostly in Kayden's case. Kayden was an interesting individual. With the ability to shift between a glass form, flesh body, and a porcelain doll shape, he was a cheerful and flirty assassin. His choice of clothing would fit the young Earls of the Victorian Era. Short navy blue shorts, a button up with a brown vest over it, and boots up to his knees to finish the outfit off.

His delicate hands were covered in black gloves to hide some of his previous scars, while the only skin he showed was the skin of his legs. He was the epitome of a Porcelain Doll, hence his title. With skin as pale as cream, his one eye a bright shade of yellow with green specs, and silky white hair in a low ponytail, his features were made to appear feminine. Kayden's weapons were his legs, which were highly noticeable because of their thickness and ability to kick through multiple obstacles or bones.

Kayden swung his legs lazily and yawned as he watched everything below him with a smile. His bangs covered his right eye, containing his primary weapon to use against victims. "Should we go down and join them, Jackie~?" Jack shrugged his shoulders and shifted his mask so it wouldn't fall of his face, making sure that Kayden wouldn't fall either.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
(I'm roleplaying as my oc if it's okay '3')
Iacediai.240.756970.jpg

Alaina, more well known as Stitches, was walking through the woods, looking for unsuspecting victims. She carried her black satin bag, filled with various colored threads, needles, and one book that she had read over and over, but never seemed to get tired of. No one seemed to be around, so she rested against a tree and pulled out her book. It had a cover once, but she burned it a long a time ago. Now it was just a light shade of black. She opened it and began reading again. The only noise around her was the wind and the sound of crickets. The quiet was a nice change of pace for her. Her life had been too polluted with various city sounds and screams...she needed this extremely.

• Love
(I'm role playing as my OC (who's a killer) if that's fine! If you want to picture her as an anime character you can)

Ashlynn
Crescent

image.jpg

The female kept her head low as she walked, her hood pulled over her hair and her hands stuffed in her pockets, wrapped around the handle of the kitchen knife she had stuffed in there. Ashlynn was more sane then insane, she just suffered from a bad case of split personality. Twigs snapped under her boots and she kept her eyes on the ground, her gaze might've flickered up once or twice but it mostly stayed focused on the forest floor.

She stopped under a large oak tree, pulling her hood down before looking around, Ashlynn then leaned back against the tree, sighing.

• Love
(Is it alright if I join in as Jane the Killer?

jane_the_killer_by_blackprime17-d6x9csq.jpg
)

|| Sorry for not being active. Jeff and Slenderman are now OPEN. I will update with the recently taken characters in a moment as well as making a short post with my OC.

|| Yep! ^~^ As long as someone hasn't already posted as the creepypasta before you within a week, can just hop in.

As the thick slime poured out of her mouth and eyes, her nose caught a whiff of another scent near by before the disgusting slime started to trickle out of her nostrils as if she had a fresh bloody nose. Her eye that remained in tacked glowed a soft, sickened yellow-green giving her a darker appearance. Unlike its normal hue, it seemed to allow her to see within the dark. She quickly spotted a pair of observing raccoons in a tree near by. Although they wouldn't fill her up for a day, it would be enough food to calm her back down.

Without making much noise, she grabbed a glop of the thick goo from her dripping eye and threw it at the wild animals. Instantly the goo attached their tiny paws and patches of fur to the tree limbs that they sat on. At first they struggled, but after a moment they stopped hissing and struggling as much and made it possible for the hungry predator to get her next meal. She quickly climbed the tree and when she was a branch below the raccoons, she turned her hand into the black slime and wacked one of the animals in a high-five kind of motion. The slime began to dissolve and absorb the raccoon with contact to the tiny beast. The other one began to panic and tried to bite her slime only to dissolve mouth first. It didn't even take more than seven minutes for them to disappear without a trace into the thick, lethal slime.

16586.jpg

7f33725922649f6ad9009cf3c0cddde3.jpg

The girl wandered the streets, alone, as per usual. Unopened love letters clutched tight in her left hand, the hopeless romantic watched for any sign of movement in the shadows with bright, clear blue eyes, her painted lips parted slightly. She appeared to be a beautiful teenage girl, full of life, very friendly, gut she could turn in an instant. Only one thing was on her mind- she had to find her love.

Reactions: -SagittariusKnight-