CREEPYPASTA

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You again Kairou..." Jack said with his shotgun raised. "...you're about as bad as the faceless man. I would suggest that you keep on moving or help, because if it's something else then so help me god I don't shoot you right now." Kairou was always around when someone came to the woods in search of Slender or one of his Proxy's. It was becoming annoying and frustrating for Jack. He kept the shotgun trained on Kairou as he waited for a response.

"You cant hunt him now jack someone else is already doing so however a more interesting opponent lies here you know the story of jeff do you the smiling killer with a pale face...that is what you must kill for he lurks here a boy named vance is going to destroy those vile abomonations though so find this killer and kill him for it is what you need to do." Kairou said to Jack.

"And if I refuse..." Jack knew of Jeff very well and has had several encounters with him. Now wasn't the time to be screwing around with Jeff. "I must find Slender's prey and save them, an you can either help me or get out of my way. Either way I don't care."

I grasp the gun tighter. "Well, I'm here Slenderman. Come and get me I'd love to see you try." I say smiling.

"Jack they have to do this not you let them find their way they can but for now find jeff he is of another danger here that you must deal with you are the only one i have seen with a weapon so go deal with him now ciao." Kairou said as he phazed into dark mist and leaving the area.

"God damn it..." Jack said, but Kairou had already left and there was no God to be found. It looked as though Jack didn't have a choice with the task that he was given. Giving a low, heavy sigh, Jack kept his shotgun at the ready and continued moving through the forest in search for Jeff. Part of his mind hoped that he wouldn't find him so that he could just focus on Slender.

George hops over the fence with a sawnofff shotgun slung over his sholder and torch in hand ready to end this creepy set off events once and for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.