Creepypasta Yaoi? (Looking for Seme)

N

Nico

Original poster
Hello! I'm Nico as my username states. I'm looking for some yummy creepypasta yaoi. I'm only looking for Jeff x Liu atm. I have a plot on why Liu is still alive other then his Creepypasta Story. I'm looking for someone to play Jeff since I'm better at playing Liu.

Plot is:

The plot starts out when Jeff and Liu move into the new house with their parents. Jeff is starting to form feelings for his baby bro. Some of them quite sexual, he hasn't acted upon them yet due to he doesn't know if Liu returns the feelings. But when Liu comes to him and confesses he shares the same feelings they act upon them. They choose to keep their 'activities' a secret from everyone. When Jeff snaps and kills his parents he spares Liu and brings him with him as he runs away from home. Soon Liu's urge to kill becomes stronger and he soon becomes a killer like his brother. Jeff becomes very possessive of Liu almost to that of a Yandere.

We can expand this much more but, this is just a vague plot to start on. It will include sexual situations that probably will not be skipped over. I'm looking for someone literate who can make this long term.

~Nico<3

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually don't play as pre-made characters, but I'm actually interested in this.

Awesome :D

Mind PMing me? I"m working on a character sheet for a Pokemon RP