Creepypasta Unleashed!

@Smile Dog

Conner growled defensively when Smile Dog advanced. He took another long step back and focused on Smile's movements. If the dog from hell even leaned forward, he would take off. He didn't care that he mostly likely wouldn't be able to outrun Smile Dog, he was built like a mountain, compared to Conner's fairly lean frame.

"N-No!" Conner screamed, trying to fight back the over whelming sense of dread that engulfed him. He couldn't die, there was so much he didn't get to do with his life.

(Sorry guys got caught up in 3DSPEDIA)

Jeff oohs at the fact the young lady is stubborn, stubborn means more of a fighter, which he adored. He couldn't help but shake his head in a amusement with Liu's choice of words to the young girl. Liu was always able to convince people into whatever he wanted them to think he was gifted like that. Though Jeff wasn't always fond of that gift, especially when it got him in Juvie.

"My bro is right, especially when there are baddies out there...you know what they say...the freaks come out at night."

Jeff teased, he was hoping he was scaring the girl.

@Nico @iKalamity

Smile without warning charged at Conner, his massive paws beating the dirt as he ran at the boy, he leaps up and used his out stretched paw to swat the gun away.

He lands back down his teeth bared as he begins to say "What will you do...IF I let you live?"

@Nate Dawg

@Smile Dog

Conner screamed like a little girl when Smile Dog charged, he was about to fire a round when the damn dog knocked out of his hand, sending it flying off into some bushes.

Conner gulped before glaring down at Smile Dog with both fear and wonder at the same time. Call him crazy, but he did find Smile Dog a favorite of his when he first read the story. But that's what he thought all Smile Dog was, a story. and know where he was, alive, it was almost too much to take.

"Spread the word" Conner said shakily as he took yet another step back. Smile Dog or not, he hated when people, or in this case, a demonic talking canine, crowded him.

Smile stopped moving his eyes once dark and merciless softened slightly his ears perked forward and his tail hung limp behind him.

"You got lucky...remember this We are the creatures of legend, we whom once dwelled in the realms of stories now roam the earth. We are real. We are dangerous. We will kill you....SPREAD THE WORD!"

Smile flicked his tail and turns away he hated that his story showed everyone how to get rid of him....He just had to make sure no one else could spread his word.

He stopped and looked over his shoulder "Why don't you go and see for yourself we are out there; Homicidal Liu, Jeff the Killer, Masky and Hoodie...the Rake. Go and explore the living Hell you now are part of."

Smile howled a low eerie howl before cloaking himself as a Husky once more.

@Nate Dawg

{Sorry; I fell asleep - should have said... T.T}

Hora's smile turned into one of confusion, and slight irritation. She wasn't even aware it was all hallow's eve, but she never remembered dates like this; only the dates of her swimming tournaments. "I don't want to hang around with you. I have practice." She noted that the new arrival had just reacher into his hoodie for something. Hora then decided to push her way past Jeff. She hated it when guys cat called her, or whatever, but this was taking it to another level. As her body collided with Jeff's, aiming to push him away, the resistance told her this guy was strong. She didn't know whether to be scared or impressed. Neither, she decided. They may have been intimidating, but they weren't that scary. And there was no way that was impressive when they both just harassed a girl. Yet, her body decided for her as her pale cheeks grew that much pinker.

@Nico @Smile Dog

Last edited by a moderator:
Liu grinned when he saw her blush. "If you are okay ma'am, then why did you get a blush from pushing past my big bro?" he chuckled. "Also we aren't bad, we just want people to believe in us~" he said and poked her face "You believe in creepypastas....riiiight?~" he taunted.

(OOC is now here: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/creepypasta-unleashed-ooc.101421/
Go post something or watch it so you don't miss anything)

At his words, Hora gulped and tried harder to not blush, which caused the opposite effect. She didn't turn and face the younger one, or the older one for that matter, but kept her eyes fixed on the pavement. "The most peculiar and most human of all expressions..." She quoted, for no reason in particular, it just kind of came to mind. Her face grew slightly more angry, and her blush subsided. "If Mr. Darwin can't explain it, why the hell do you think I can?" In her mind, she was infuriated, but her voice was slow and firmly monotone. The girl turned around at the next sentence the younger one said. Believe? It reminded her of Peter Pan. Then the next sentence made her eyes go wide. Creepypastas? The way he lingered on the last word made her go pale. "I-I do..." She stammered, before shaking her head when he touched her, regaining her confidence. "You said it was Halloween, right? You're only messing with me because it's Halloween." She looked at him dead in the eye for a few seconds, before noticing the scars on his face that accompanied piercing green eyes. She turned around to look at the older one, whose face had a little smudge of red by his chin, and unnaturally pale skin, and most startling of all, wild blue eyes. She let out a small cough before asking a question, her voice still monotone, but slightly more fearful. "Are your names Liu and Jeff, by any chance?"

@Nico @Smile Dog

Jeff smirked "And if they were?" Jeff stepped closer loving the fact that Hora was blushing "By the way...what person will go to such extent for a believable costume to cut their face?" He motions to Liu "Or for that matter...burn off their eyelids?" Jeff said pointing to his own eyes, the shriveled charred remains of his eyelids rimmed black giving him a startled look.

"So tell me...do you believe?"

@Nico
@iKalamity

Hora gulped once more. She carefully thought out a response, as the chance of being murdered grew. In her heart of hearts, she knew creepypastas weren't real. But, it was likely that these two were murderers, simply wearing costumes to hide the evidence after their work was done... Jeez, Hora was thinking way too muc deeply into this. They were just having a laugh, surely.

"I'd shake your hands and try and befriend you... Providing you didn't kill me" One of her friends was obsessed with this type of thing, and constantly told her how she desired to be a 'proxy'. "A proxy, of sorts". If they were real creepypastas, this would be her best chance at survival. Of course, truly she just wanted to run away, but she could tell, despite being on the track team, she couldn't out run them. Hora extended a finger to touch Jeff's charred eyelids, which were actually charred, then turned around to touch the scars on Liu's face, which were indeed real scars. She couldn't help but gasp.

@Nico @Smile Dog

Jeff flinched slightly half from the still sensitive skin and half from the unexpectedly being poked.

He was relieved when she went to Liu. "Provided that we won't kill you? Ha! That's funny...man I was really forward to you know....ending you...but I think having you see what we are fully capable of and that we exist will be much more entertaining, right Liu?"

Jeff held out his hand for Hora to shake it.

@FUTUREFISH @Nico

Liu figured that having a human for an acquaintance or friend wouldn't be so bad. "Yep! And I suppose having a human for a friend wouldn't be so bad." he said and tilted his head. "You know Jeff, maybe this place isn't so bad after all." he hummed. He didn't know what the other pastas would think of them befriending something they are suppose to kill. He honestly didn't care, "So what is your name?"

@Smile Dog
@FUTUREFISH

Jeff sighed "Yeah, we ought to know your name....you know our names already...."

Jeff lowered his hand and sighed once again noticing that the night is settling down.

@FUTUREFISH @Nico

Oh God. What had she gotten into? She wasn't planning on this. Hey, if Hora made it out alive it would make for an awesome Halloween story! They actually were planning on killing her and now she had... befriended two killers. Great. And she was missing swim practice. Even better. "Horatio, Hora for short, please."

@Smile Dog @Nico

Liu grinned and started to bounce on his heels. "We should let her meet the others!" he said with his normal hyperactive voice.

(Do any of you have a RPNation account?)

The others? It got worse every time they spoke. She put her hands in her pockets, hoping to find something like lip balm she could fiddle with. "The others? You mean like Slenderman or Ben?" Luckily, Hora's monotone voice disguised any hint of emotion. This time it was hiding fear, but with a smidgeon of excitement. She hoped her face didn't reveal anything, like it did last time, but this time she wasn't blushing. If they noticed something, it must have had to be something really obscure.

(No, sorry. T.T)

@Nico @Smile Dog