Creepypasta Unleashed!

@Smile Dog

Conner looked down at the husky, tensing up a bit when he touched his knee. He was tempted to pet the dog, but something once again said no. "Look, I can't play alright, I'm looking for a supposed Demonic entity that haunts these woods, we call em Mr. Scratch" He said to Smile Dog as he pulled out a hand drawn illustration of the beast. "I need a picture to prove if this just a ghost story or if it's true. Now if you excuse me." He said as he turned from Smile Dog and continued down the trail, he paused, turned and looked back at the wolf in sheep's clothing. "I could use some company though" He said

The cold blade on her flesh caused her to scream! The boy lunged at Liu but before he could make contact Jeff tackled him to the floor "Dont you lay a hand on my brother!" Jeff's threat was like a growl he grabbed the face of the human and he turned his head left to right "You...you know what...I used to look just like you...but then I got this beautiful face...I-I can make you beautiful too." Jeff voice cracked with excitement as he pressed the tip of his large knife against his preys mouth "To bad you won't get to see though...now just go...to...SLEEP!"
@Nico

Smile was wondering if Conner knew that he could understand him or if all people talked to animals this way. But when mentioned that company would be fun to have, Smile grins slightly that was the opportunity he was looking for.

Showing the enthusiasm of a pup Smile quickly followed after Conner.

All he had to do was wait, get to where they were going, get rid of this disguise and tell him to 'Spread the Word'.

@Nate Dawg

Reactions: Nater Taters
@LalaTokyo
@DapperDogman

Mr. Scratch snickered to himself on how excited Kayla seemed. He slowly walked around the boulder and came into view. He braced himself in case he needed to flee or fight. He arched an eyebrow in confusion when Kayla's hair to ignite, he ignored it and took a cautious step towards them.

"That depend's, will you try and turn me to ash?" He asked nonchalantly

Liu smiled widely at her scream and he moved his blade inside of her mouth and cut her cheeks out. "Shh, don't worry the pain wont last long." he cooed and threw her down on the ground next to her boyfriend. He placed his knee on her gut and sliced a deep gash in her throat. "It'll all be over soon." He said as she gagged on her scarlet blood. He put his knife over her heart and plunged it in. "Sweet dreams." he purred and got off her. He was covered in fresh blood stains. "Now that was fun~!" he said with glee.

@Smile Dog

@Smile Dog

Conner felt conflicted asking for company of a dog, in fact, he felt a little crazy he was talking to the dog like it could actually understand him. Conner was about to say something to break the silence before he heard a blood curdling shriek rip through the empty, star filled night. "Jesus, the hell you think what that was all about......that's right I'm talking to a dog." He groaned as he smacked his forehead before continuing on. He held the revolver tight in his hand and the camera in his left. He took short, shallow breaths as he carefully descended a hill.

Natalie ran, had been for a few hours now, but not a single bead of sweat formed anywhere on her body. The forest was getting closer, she just ran and ran until finally reaching the one place that could possibly keep herself safe. Cops were most likely surrounding her house already, and most likely already had found her blood on the Carpet. Minutes passed before her Converse hit the muddied, soft ground. That's when she stopped running, feet carrying her deeper and deeper within the dark 'Abyss'. One green eye gazed around, making sure no one was around, nor anyone followed her. The double Knife's that she had used to kill her parents were held in her tightly gripped hands, they were almost white, like snow, from the tight grip. Her clothes began to torn from the branches trying to cut her skin, but she couldn't feel a thing. At least, not in her mind. No pain was to be registered within her mind, body, or soul anymore. She had dealt with too much of that as a child, and now. She was finally free.

It had taken her so long to reach the forest, because people had noticed her- Sadly, and went to see if she needed help. 'More bodies to hide. Was the only thought that ran through her mind, and honestly, she had quite enjoyed killing whomever those people were, the thrill was just so.. Exciting~. Her mission was to reach the Lovely, Dark forest because she had heard these things called 'Creepypasta', and that had quite interested her. It wasn't too often when something irked her interest. Things like 'Mr. Scratch' and others seemed to exist, so why couldn't she do the same?.

Her new name, was Clockwork. No one would find out her true name, the one from Them. No way, she wouldn't risk it. Once people began to recognize her as Clockwork, she'd knew her job was done in trying to be 'Noticed'. Although, being behind the scenes would also be quite lovely.

Her long brown hair had blotches of dried blood within its tangly, rats nest. Her cheek had the same color of blood on it, but of course, it was her own blood. Her shirt, dirty, ripped, but still usable. She wore a white Tank-Top, along with a blue Jacket, Black Skinny-Jeans, Black fingerless gloves- Although a bit dirty, and some boots that she'd stolen from 'Hot-Topic' a few years ago. The stitches next to her mouth, didn't have any blood, having dried up little while back since they weren't exactly new.

The clock in her left eye ticked, still working. It always kept her calm, although it was one of the things she used to mess with her Victims~.

Jeff laughed "Nice kill bro!" Jeff slashed at the boyfriend's throat and gutted him the boyfriend coughs and gags on his own blood, Jeff lets him suffer he enjoyed it.

Jeff laughs wildly and wipes the bloodied knife on his hoodie. "That was great. So how about we go get some candy?"

@Nico

Smile growls softly when Conner was halfway up the hill. Smile chases after him to keep up "I wonder were is he going?" Smile mumbles under his breath as he looks up at Conner, his paws itched to get to their destination, he began to imagine the look on the boys face.
@Nate Dawg

Liu wiped the blood of his knife and puts it in his back pocket. He smiled at his brother's praise "Thanks bro. I think we taught them their lesson~" he chuckled. He perked up when he saw a girl running towards the forest and he tilted his head curiously. "She's a new face. A new creepypasta perhaps?" he mused. "Do we greet the newbie or do we go steal some poor kid's candy?" he said teetering on his heels.

@Smile Dog

((Last Post of the night for me))

Conner swore he heard the dog say something in completely understandable English, but he decided he must of heard things. Eventually they reached the "Spring of Grief" that was the supposed home of Mr. Scratch. He put the revolver down at his feet in order to get a better shot of the spring.

"Well, I don't see any telltale signs of Mr. Scratch, so I guess he's just a ghost story, a myth, kinda like Jeff the Killer, Masky or Smile Dog." When he said the last part, a wave of fear came over him. He paused a minute, snapped a pic and put the camera in his pocket. He still faced away from Smile Dog, trying to process what he just said.

"Probably" Masky mutters with a frown, slipping his mask back on "She doesn't seem to know where to stop when it comes to killing" He adds with a forced chuckle

He glanced at her and muttered "I don't like this guy...He doesn't seem quite right..."

@LalaTokyo
@Nate Dawg

Mr Scratch frowned when Masky said that he didn't seem right. "What's wrong Masky, a little bit more intimated by someone who can actually fight back? Relax, I only go after those I deem needing to be taught a lesson." He chuckled. "Besides, it's always so lonely here in the woods, I'm always looking for friends to keep an old Mr. Scratch company."

@DapperDogman
@LalaTokyo

Krazy Kayla rolls her eyes and giggles loudly, she winks playfully. "Not if you give me I reason to~!"

She looks over to Masky and tilts her head, growing a slight frown onto her face. But, that soon changes when Mr. Scratch speaks. Kayla's crazy smile grows right back in it's rightful place and she cracks her knuckles. "Let's go on a hunt~"

Masky grimaces under the mask
'such simple creatures' he thinks to himself as he sees them both, chomping at the bit to go kill innocents

It was weird, that his kind would go from being mysterious stalkers who killed select targets to crazed madmen who killed everything in sight

"If you both insist on hunting...maybe we should find some...more difficult prey?" he offers with a smirk "I know Jeff and Liu are around here somewhere..."

@Nate Dawg
@LalaTokyo

(Joining as a human) Hora had just finished up at the restaurant. It was time to head home for her. A day in the kitchen was always very tiring. As she jogged back home, her clothes dishevelled, she looked into the forest that marked the border between road and beyond. She always heard sounds come from there, and as a kid, she was told by her friends it was haunted. She lacked the imagination to believe. Hora carried on trotting down the stretch until a giggle disrupted her thoughts.

Huh?

Some kids playing in the forest? That was surprising. Hora stood still, her eyebrows furrowing slightly with curiosity. She may have stood there a little long.

(Sorry for the late response)

Jeff frowned the best he could "Tsk. We'll most likely see her in the Mansion...let's go scar some folks this time of year only comes once." Jeff said storing his knife in his hoodie.
@Nico

Smile smirked and thought that it was now or never! He shed his Husky form his red and cream colored fur returned, his ears flopped at the side of his head as long black hair grew covering his shoulders and along his back. A huge wide grin appeared as his mouth filled with human like teeth!

"What makes you think I'm a myth?" He spoke with a deep demonic voice which seemed to have an echo. He crept forward slowly.

@Nate Dawg

Liu nodded "Probably." he said and smiled. With a hum he started to walk towards the neighborhood. The humans would think their appearance as costumes so it would be easy to blend in today. He nearly ran into a human and stopped in front of her "Oh hello, you seem to be lost." he said with his normal twisted grin. "Jeff! I found a human!" he called back to his brother.

@Smile Dog
@iKalamity

@Smile Dog

"Gah!" Conner manged to get out at the sound of a booming demonic voice. He whipped around and his jaw nearly touched the ground when he noticed Smile Dog. "Smile Dog, you're real!" He reached down and snatched the revolver from the ground and trained it on the hellish hound. "St-stay back, keep away from me." He said in the most forceful tone he could muster. This couldn't be real, this couldn't be real! Conner was now visibly shaking but kept his weapon trained on Smile Dog all the same, he took a few steps away and tensed his muscles in case he needed to bolt.

Hora seemed somewhat startled as the guy stood before her. She formed an "O" with her mouth, as if about to say something, but then her face returned to a neutral expression. She shook her head, a few dark blue strands of hair swaying with the movements of her head. Hora took a step before remembering what her friend told her. 'Always say thank you when someone offers something. Even if you don't need it.' She turned back around, opening her mouth and this time saying something. "Thank you for offering, but I am not lost." Again, she swung her foot around, about to carry on jogging, but the little voice of her friend rang in her head, so she turned around and smiled. Now, that was a complete social interaction. Time for her to leave.

@Nico

Jeff suddenly appeared in front of Hora after hearing that Liu found a human excited him, he wondered if this human would be like the last he hoped not. The couple was too easy to kill it didn't feel like a victory to him. "Sweet, nice find Liu." Jeff reached into his hoodie itching to grab the knife.

@Nico

@iKalamity

Smile grins before letting out a laugh "Do you think that will work on me?" He walked closer his head held high knowing that he ruled these grounds "Why don't we play?" He said noticing that Conner tensed.

@Nate Dawg

Liu smiled "I believe you mistook my words. I wasn't saying I was gonna help you." He said and tilted his head when Jeff appeared. "A good find because she seems like a stubborn one." he replied. "Say lady, why don't you hang out with us. It's Halloween after all no one deserves to be alone you know~" he cackled.

@Smile Dog
@iKalamity