Creepypasta Unleashed!

(Sorry sorry I got distracted by fanfiction xD)

Liu stopped dead in his tracks at that. The bitch had always had it out for the two brothers. He scowled and let out a growl before kicking it away into distance. "So much for that. Lets just steal one from someone." he smiled his cheery demeanor back. Margret and Peter had no idea what their two children had turned out to be and boy, was Liu having more fun as creepypasta then living a mundane life style.

@Smile Dog

Conner took deep breaths as he made his way down the trail, he always had a irrational fear of the dark. Maybe it was cause there was always something out there that was dangerous and couldn't be seen. Conner stepped off the trail for a quick minute to relive himself, before continuing on deeper into the woods. He held the camera with one hand, using it's night vision feature to guide him, as well reaching down to his side evety once in a while to make sure his father's .38 revolver was still on his person. It wasn't that he believed the ghost story that was Mr. Scratch, but better be safe then sorry

@Smile Dog

A growl escaped her lips and just as she was about to walk up to Masky to make her own comback, he already was there, right in her face. But, she never flinched, the thing only made a smirk appear on her face. "Well, I'm not his little bratty ass kid who is holding his hand every damn second... Surprised your not holding it now." Unlike Masky's, Kayla's breath was hot, like the fire that burned within her. Her dull red eyes started to grow brighter and brighter red, glowing in the dark of the forest. She moved closer, "At least I'm not the one who hides his whole face because of his insecurities.."

Masky chuckles and reaches up for his mask "Oh...I'm sorry...when masquerading among humans you need to hide you identity...you wouldn't know about that...everything is on display when it comes to you"

His smirk is wide as he removes the mask, tossing it aside as he looks her dead in the eyes "There...now you can crush on me all you like...face to face"

@LalaTokyo

Mr. Scratch wondered through the woods, he always enjoyed a walk through the woods, especially when he and some human friend were playing a game of hide and seek. He giggled at the thought of all those human who begged for mercy once he found them. No one ever lived to see the morning though, no one.

He heard some commotion nearby and decided to investigate.

It was humans! how wonderful! maybe they would play hide and seek with him, He hid behind a large boulder, giggling to himself as he watched the two bicker about something he couldn't make out.

@LalaTokyo
@DapperDogman

(It's alright Fanfictions are awesome! ^^)

Jeff noticed his brother's reaction to Jane and he grinned he knew his brothers hate for the girl was just as strong as his own.

Jeff watched as two kids stood near the entrance of the forest, unaware of the creatures that lurked within.

"You go..."

"No you go...wait don't tell me you're afraid that those stupid Creepypasta characters actually live there!?"

Jeff glared at the couple "Liu these people don't know who their talkin' 'bout...." Jeff began to shake the feeling he often got was screaming at him to be acknowledged. "How about we start with them?" He asked his brother.
@Nico

Did Smile just experience that!? Surely that cry the others ought to have heard that...right!?

He crept under a bush to watch what else happen. It be that the school boy...no impossible to be a proxy you'd have to die right? Right!? What if that...thing was stronger than Slender. Smile unconsciously growls and digs at the earth beneath him.

@Nate Dawg

@Smile Dog

Conner heard something growl from behind him, his hair on the back of his neck standing on end. He whipped out the revolver and took deep breaths. Trying to calm himself. "Who's....who's there?" He asked nervously, pulling the hammer back on the gun. "Sh-show yourself!" He weakly demanded.

Liu smiled and let out a childish giggle "I don't believe they do." he said. He twirled his scarf around his his neck and tilted his head slightly. "if they don't believe in us, we'll make them believe." He said with a glint in his eyes. He wasn't too happy about being called a stupid character. He would have been just a character but someone brought him and the others into this world, they weren't stories anymore.

@Smile Dog

She gasps and her eyes widen, "I do not!" Krazy Kayla glares at him as he takes off the mask. She wasn't going to lie, he was a good-looking person but, she didn't need to think about that now. Her cheeks burn bright, her own lace mask only covering her nose and around her eyes, leaving her mouth and eyes exposed.

"I do not crush on you! With that stupid little smirk of yours!" Kayla bites her bottom lip, which was covered in her red lipstick. She squints her eyes at him, both of them face to face, she could feel his cool breath and he could feel her hot, it was the mix of the both.

he gives a soft chuckle, one of his hands brushing her cheek for a moment "Then why are you blushing?" he smirks as stays where he is, inches from her face "It's not like the weather's hot...and I didn't exactly embarrass you..."

His smirk grows as he continues "So...unless you're getting ideas...I can't see why you'd be blushing..."

Mr. Scratch peered around the rock and nearly fell over laughing when he saw the girl's reaction. Typical female, denying something that she herself already knew what was true. He debated if he should reveal that he was spying on them. He didn't recognize them from anyone in town, regardless he was a little wary to do something like that. He also a little insane.

"Oh, for goodness sake, just make out already!" He called over the boulder.

@LalaTokyo
@DapperDogman

The couple continued to bicker and fight, and with each comment it filled Jeff with excitement because he knew soon that they will be screaming in agony, as twisted as it sounds it was like music to him. "Who you want bro? The girl or the guy?" Jeff loved killing along side his brother it sort of reminded him of the brothers from that show that he recently got into about angels, demons, and all sorts of supernatural stuff.

Heck they were like the Woods brothers in someway always together risking their lives for each other. Jeff, despite being insane and a killer will gladly and without hesitation die for Liu just like he would before the accident.

@Nico

Smile growls stiff before remembering he had the advantage, he could easily manipulate this boy. But he didn't. He instead continued to play the part of a boring old human world dog.

Pulling himself out of the bush Smile shook out his coat and stood in front of Conner panting secretly smiling. He wagged his tail attempting to fool the other. He gave a playful bark hoping to win Conner over with his Husky form.

@Nate Dawg

Liu watched the couple with a studious gaze. The girl would be fun to kill, she was obviously a fangirl due to how she rambled on about them. Their bickering though, was getting on the boy's nerves. "I'll take the girl, just to make her shut up. She's honestly getting annoying." he chuckled. He always considered them hunting together as a sort of brother bonding time. It was fun this way, he stepped out of the trees and smiled. "Oh dear, have you guys gotten lost in this scarrry forest?" he taunted.

@Smile Dog

Krazy Kayla's eyes widen as Masky speaks such words, he was just toying with her. "I'm not thinking anything about you in that way.." Her bright eyes met his and she leaned in a bit closer, almost touching her lips with his when a voice erupted. She quickly turned her head to the side, in the direction of the voice and she moved away from Masky, a surprisingly serious look on her face as she looked into the night with her glowing eyes. Kayla's hands blew up in their flames and she was as alert as ever. "Someone decided to join our little party, Masky.."

@Smile Dog

Conner sighed with relief when the noise was to be revealed as a normal old husky. He took into account the husky seemed....strange, almost as if he had seen the same dog somewhere before. "Hey boy, what are you doing all the way out here?" He asked Smile Dog, something inside his head was screaming at him to get the hell outta there, but he stood his ground. He made sure to show Smile dog his revolver, in case the dog suddenly turned aggressive.

"Look buddy, I don't have any food on me, sorry." He said to Smile Dog.

Masky gave a hollow chuckle in regards to the heckle
Someone was having a laugh with them, clearly
"You'd enjoy that...wouldn't you?" he shouted out to the voice in the darkness

God knows, she would have kissed him if he hadn't decided to chip in and heckle...

@Nate Dawg
@LalaTokyo

The couple froze, the girl looked awed she wasn't sure if she was seeing a cosplayer or the real deal...it has to be a cosplayer "See I told you it's Liu!" She said teasing and going along with the thought of Liu being a fake.

The boy rolled his eyes "I hope that wasn't directed to my lil bro...." snarled Jeff. Who stepped up beside Liu, Jeff grinned "Looks like you got a fun bro...imagine how much fun it will be to end her."

The boy looked from Liu to Jeff those stitches on Liu looked all to real, and the face of the black haired boy was disturbing!

"Look we don't want any trouble...." he reaching into his pocket and threw his wallet at Liu's feet, something about these two seemed...evil.

@Nico

Smile Dog sniffed the revolver and looked up at Conner panting and wagging his tail "So far so good...." the evil dog thought. He planned to keep up the act, maybe lure him toward the Mansion where the Creepypastas lived and maybe had his own chance to kill.

Smile looked to side before barking he pressed his nose to Conner's knee as if showing him he wouldn't hurt him...yet.

@Nate Dawg

Last edited by a moderator:
@DapperDogman
@LalaTokyo

"Maybe" Mr. Scratch said as he couldn't help but chuckle at Masky's comeback. He peered around the corner and noticed that Kayla seemingly pulled fire out of thin air. "That's a neat little magic trick lady, maybe we can become besties and I can show you a few tricks of my own." He called out. These humans were certainly delightful! Why couldn't all humans be this way?

Liu narrowed his eyes at the girl "Are you mocking me?" he was about to end her right then and there but he wanted to have fun. He turned his head when Jeff appeared, they had to realize they were facing the real thing. "It's gonna be fun, I wonder how long it'll take before she breaks." he giggled and pulled out his kitchen knife. He felt the wallet hit his foot "I don't want your money, but I'll take it anyways since you wont be needing it~" he said and moved to the girl and grabbed her hair before placing his knife at her throat. "I'm very real ma'am, I'm not a fake. Now you have to learn your lesson." he said and cut her face.

@Smile Dog

Kayla's eyes widen and her serious expression soon went to waste. She smiled widely and giggled loudly, excitement starting to full her just from his words.

"I want to learn~!!" Krazy Kayla quickly jumped up and down, rubbing her burning hands together.

"Wanna go burn some things down!?!" She went right back to blood-lust self, it was a bit different from her normal and her serious selves, but this one was the funnest. The light tips of her hair red started to grow flames just as her hands and Kayla squealed in delight. "Come out~! And play~!!"