Creepypasta or possibly Bioshock~

U

UltravioletSonicBlast

Original poster
Hi! I'm looking to do a Creepypasta roleplay or even a Bioshock themed roleplay with someone :)

- I only roleplay with other females due to comfort.
- I do mxf and fxf and double as well. That being said, I do prefer the female role, although I do double as mentioned.
- I'm 18+ and ask that you be as well
- I do up to 2 paragraphs comfortably, sometimes more depending on the scene. I don't expect this from my partner. Just no one-liners :)
- I like faceclaims when roleplaying, it's not something my partner has to do. Along with that, I only use real life people and not anime but I don't mind what you use!
- I'm ok with smut/sex, violence, adult language and dark themes. If you're uncomfortable with any of these, no worries, we don't have to or I can fade to black. I'm respectful and want us to both be comfortable.
- I'm able to reply at least once a day or every other day depending on work and personal life. I don't mind your roleplay speed, whether it's once a week, etc. I do rapid fire if I'm on when you're on but it really depends on our timezones and if I'm working, etc.
- I live in EST timezone
- I'm friendly and understanding. If you ever want to stop the roleplay, let me know. It's totally fine!
- I'd love it if this can be done in e-mail but if not, then I prefer private messages.

For Bioshock I'm only looking to do OCxOC and for my part, I have a specific pairing in mind and it's strictly mxf. For Creepypasta, it can be OC or Fandom.

Other than that, I love both fantasy and modern/slice of life. I'm open to suggestions!

If you're interested, PM me and we can go from there!

Have a great day and thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated and still seeking partners.