Creepypasta Highschool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler & Jane laughs "You really don't know do you..." "I'm right behind you..." but really he's not.

Looking behind himself, Jeff became a bit paranoid. No one seemed suspectful but he heard both voices. Jane's and the other guy. He continued walking getting very disturbed by the fact that he couldn't have his mind to himself

"Ok I'm sorry..." Tyler appears in front of Jeff.
"Not sorry" Jane appears in front of Jeff too.

Nikoli sighed "I under stand yeah dealing with personal stuff is sort of hard... I know I have some deals and bugs" he looked down and sighed again "if its traumatic its OK" he heard the stuttering in her voice and was a bit confused on what else was messing with her

"Well... drugs were what helped me find my way out of it... but that was after the saw..." she didn't even want to think about the saw. Now everything she said was nonsense.

"Drugs? I mean I cu- nothing I mean what do you mean?" he was was extremely angry at himself for saying what he said but didn't know how to respond to Kira at the point he was aware but now he was concerned for her also a bit freaked out

"You..." she glared at him. "Are not helping me one... little... bit," with each word, she poked is chest in anger.

"I'm really sorry! Cause I feel like an asshole now..." he sighed and looked in her eyes "look things can mess with you and... its OK you're here and don't have to worry about and if you do its OK just push that away and look at the brighter things if you don't wanna talk about it, its fine I respect that but if you need help you can come to me K?" he looked around and saw others going into class "I think class is starting to so we should get going"

"OK," Kira replied to the class deal. "Uh- I don't think we have any classes together. I am pretty stupid and you seem pretty smart..." She sounded like a complete dingwad now.

"hey don't say that about yourself but I actually only have two high leveled classes blending in and the art of murder" he looked at his schedule to see if he was right and he nodded "yeah that's it"

"All my classes are the lowest level except for one," she pulls out her paper and points to the class about murder skills and ways. "I just Slendy likes how I kill people," she jokes even known it is most likely not a joke at all. She rubs her eyes, the blood and dark colors underneath them more visable than ever.

"yeah" Nikoli stretched and his butterfly knife fell out "oops" he picked it up and started playing with it but put it away after 10 seconds "yeah so I have the Art of murder first so I guess I'll see you"

"So we wanted to tell you something important, and maybe it will change your life I don't know..."
"Yeah it's pretty important..." (@Ashley The Girl Perv)

Kira walked to her next class, but on the way there she tripped in front of everyone. She felt stupid.

Nikoli walked to his class but as he walked away Kira tripped and fell "you OK?" he looked back at her clenching his teeth

"Sorry- it is fine, just go. I am a total idiot," she said. She knew she was a total person who made everything bad, but she tried not to sound like a terrible person for all she cared. She just kept walking.

Nikoli sighed why was she putting herself down he felt bad that something traumatic happened to her that made her breakdown but now he felt more bad after she puts herself down he frowned and walked to class unsure on what to do

You see im not the girl you known Jeff I'm far from that. The reason I tried to kill you was a demon wants your soul Jeff, so he talked to me, & said if I kill you he would give my normal life back to me. I'm not trying to kill you anymore. There's so much demons around here that want your soul, so watch out... Jane & Tyler disappear. (@Ashley The Girl Perv)

Status
Not open for further replies.