Creepypasta Highschool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticci rushed to the school. He was late and he knew it. He sprinted through the front gate and darted across the school grounds. Knowing that they were going to have an assembly in the gym. That was the first place he headed. He burst through the door as Slender was about to give his speech.

"S-sorry Slendy, I-I'm late." Toby groaned. His head twitched and ticked in nervousness and humiliation.

As he was about to continue with his speech, someone burst through the door. "Its alright Tobias, have a seat." He said as he looked around. Fortunately nobody was laughing or whispering. Just how he'd planned this school to be. "Here you are going to be trained to be a proxy - if you aren't already -" he said "You'll learn how to blend in with the humans, and to escape the crime scene swiftly and not getting caught. The rest is up to your teachers... Have a nice day."

Jeff felt a few people staring. He looked around to meet Jane's cold stare 'geezus' he thought 'she's still mad, and a wannabe killer.'

Ana stood up, shameless as always "Hey Uncle, When am I supposed to do my number?"

As he was about to continue with his speech, someone burst through the door. "Its alright Tobias, have a seat." He said as he looked around. Fortunately nobody was laughing or whispering. Just how he'd planned this school to be. "Here you are going to be trained to be a proxy - if you aren't already -" he said "You'll learn how to blend in with the humans, and to escape the crime scene swiftly and not getting caught. The rest is up to your teachers... Have a nice day."

Jeff felt a few people staring. He looked around to meet Jane's cold stare 'geezus' he thought 'she's still mad, and a wannabe killer.'

Ana stood up, shameless as always "Hey Uncle, When am I supposed to do my number?"

Toby nodded at the tall man. He was already a proxy... so why was here? Tobias shugged at himself as he sat next to a white haired male. His neck and limbs twitching, pops sounding every time he ticked.
"Jeez, calm down Toby." Ticci mumbled to himself. He nodded to Nickoli beside him and watched Slender attentively.

"I am not. You don't even know why I'm pissed at you." Jane sends through her head.

Nikoli glanced at Toby "so tourettes...." he smirked at Toby waiting for his reply. "Its fine everybody isn't perfect.... I know I'm not" he glanced at slenderman again and listened "oh well at least the classes here will be interesting and fun to..."

Toby chuckled under his breath.
"Nobody here is perfect. Though, I do wonder why I'm here, im already a proxy... I'm Slenderman' s right hand man." Toby smiled at the male beside him. "I killed my parents at a young age before burning down the house. Slender found me and basically raised me..." His hand twitched, the bones in his wrist popping as he did so.
"Ive never had the best experience at school. Ive had tourettes my while life, so as imagined, i got picked on a lot. Thats how I acquired the name Ticci Toby." Ticci turned his attention back to Slender. He began nibbling at the skin around his fingernails.

Nikoli smiled "we have a lot in common really......" he explained to toby "As a child my parents never cared for me, but did I care for them? Nope! That's why I poisoned there foods! heh heh like you said growing up with a disorder for me DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) was a big pain in the ass or the mind" he smiled and started playing with his butterfly knife again "So with that you would get called a lot of things... Two Face.... Five Face... any number really.... try to get triggered to switch I can't really explain it but I knew I got picked on.... thats why I burned them in a chemical fire.... so you can say they called me names... I called them an ambulance..." he smiled like a psychopath and turned his attention back to slendy still playing with the knife in his hand

Ticci chuckled. "I think we're going to be great friends. I'm Tobias. " He held out his unbitten hand to the other male.

Kira was not quite sure what to do so she kind of just followed Toby, not trying to look like a stalker or something.

Nikoli smiled and put the knife in his pocket "yeah pretty good friends" he shook Toby's hand. "So I think the assembly is over we should get going by the way my name is Nikoli" he got up and stretched his legs. They were a bit cramped after sitting down he walked with Toby. As the walked down he noticed a girl following them he turned around and asked "do you need some help dear?"

Last edited by a moderator:
(Morning :B)
Jane makes Jeff have a sharp pain in his cheek like someone slapped him.
Tyler heard the conversion that

'How the hell are you even in my head...?' He thought. As a sharp pain pierced through his cheek, he looked back at Jane and glared at her 'what was that for?!?!'

Anastasia rolled her eyes as she was ignored by slendy. She got up as everyone else did. She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes

For calling me a wannabe, & I can't tell you maybe later... Jane sent through her head.

'And why not now?? Also how the hell are you inside of my head?!!'

That's part of it & maybe when i forgive you. I don't know...

"Anyway I'm going where I'm going where I'm supposed to go." Jane walks away
Tyler follows Jane & talks to her. Than looks back at Jeff than her wondering about things.

Toby begins to get up with the crowd, but turns when Nickoli begins talking to Kira. "Hmmm? Yes, what do you want?" Toby frowned, he became anxious when he was followed by people.

Jane & Tyler passes by Toby & the others while their talking about their story's & how they got their.

Status
Not open for further replies.