CreepyPasta- Camping disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amanda got up and walked a little closer to the tree line, trying to see where it was coming from. "Maybe it's my imagination?" she asked quietly to herself. She swore to herself that she could a distant humming as well. "I swear I hear something." she added quietly.

Jane quietly sings to herself, & Dosen't hear them talking about her at all.

Slenderman watched as they were trying figure out where the humming was coming from "Oh humans are so easy to mess with...maybe I should just go in there and give them a scare....no..no not yet but soon" he thought to himself.

"Tiiimmmmbbbuuurrrrrr!" Shane yelled as the tree fell. "Yes now time to turn you into firewood" he said to the tree before he started to chop it into fire wood.

Jane keeps carving & climbs up tree to keep craving. She keeps singing.

Amanda wanted to go in and find the humming, but she knew she shouldn't leave her young friend alone. If something happened to hear, she would never hear the end of it from her parents. "Maybe when shane comes back I'll go check it out." she thought to herself. she kept close to the treeline to keep listening. She laid on the grass. "You know Linz, We've only been here for a small amount of time, but i already kinda miss the internet." she couldn't help but laugh. "man im a loser."

"I agree with that statement," Linz jokes. She unpacks everything. After that she grabs her trombone and makes sure the slide didn't dent during the trip. She plays a Bb, then a C, then a D, then an Eb, then an F, then G, Ab, then A natural.

Amanda nodded as she pulled out her camera, turned the flash off, and quickly snapped a picture of Linz. She smiled at the picture. She then turned it around so it would show her and she tried snapping a few dumb selfies. Constantly snapping new ones because the angle would be too high up or something similar.

Jane hears the camera & runs to another tree than hides.

Slenderman saw what Amanda was doing so he took this as an opportunity to introduce himself so when she was taking her pictures he quickly teleported behind her to get in one and teleported back to where he was.

After Amanda had her selfie-time, she looked at the pictures. most of them a little blurred or in a completely wrong angle. Some were pretty good, which made her smile. Her smile quickly faded when she saw a strange being standing behind her in one of the pictures. She looked behind her, and noticed nothing was there, and then she looked back to the picture. "What the fuck is that..." she muttered to herself as she walked over to Linz. "Uh...Linz...check this out." she said as she gave the camera to her young friend.

"More friends!" Toby jumped excitedly. "More friends and... and... and kidneys!" Tikki leaned in really close to Jack. "They're that way!" He pointed in the direction that he had appeared from. "C'mon! I wanna play!" Toby grabbed Jack and nearly dragged him in the direction of the campers.

Jane hears them & runs away towards the rest of the creepypastas.

"This should be enough firewood" Shane said as he picked up the firewood. "Well guess it's time to head back to camp..I wonder what Amanda and Linz did while I was gone" he said as he walked back with the firewood.

Linz looked at the picture that Amanda had. There was some blurry tall figure. "Uh- we should really get out of here. Don't you think?" Linz did not want to sound like a total wimp, but she did not want to eaten alive.

"Thank god i was starting to get impatient" Jack stood up and dusted off his pants. "Already Tobes, guide me there, it's hard to see without being able to see"

Shane made it back to the camp "Hey guys I'm back and I got some firewood!" he shouted. He saw that they were looking at pictures "Hey did you guys get some cool pictures while I was gone?" he asked curiously.

"Well..." Amanda started, staring at the picture. "Alright, I agree with you, but we have to see what Shane says...although he's the creepy lover of this group so he'l probably make us stay...but I'm sure this..faceless guy is the only one! At least I hope so..." she said, looking at the picture. she could feel her heart racing, but she kept a brave face on, trying not to scare Linz. She looked around in the trees again. "Lets just...be careful and stay in the open and not go inside the woods until shane comes back." as she spoke, she saw he had just returned. "Shane...come look at this." she said, holding up the camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.