CreepyPasta- Camping disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jane still smiles & pets the bird. The birds feathers are silky,dazzling, & as soft as a baby blanket.

Amanda stopped once she wan in the clearing and dropped her bag to start setting up tents. She listened carefully as she began to set hers up. "Why did we choose this one..." She thought to herself. She really hoped that the creepiness was just a feeling and not actually something.

ticci_toby_wallpaper_by_the_blurred_kid-d7akmfd.png
Toby nodded feverishly and darted to the mansion to find Eyeless Jack, knowing he was a distance from the campers, Toby began calling out.
"Jack Jacky Jack! Where are you! This isn't time to play hide 'n' seek!" Toby rounded the mansion's corner to see Jack idly toying with his staple. "I found you!" Ticci called as he ran up to him.

Jane looks at the sky but it's black. The sky is always black over here... She stopped smiling & was black to frowning. The bird flew away. She sighed & walks somewhere.

"Hey Amanda do we have an ax anywhere cause I was thinking about getting some firewood" Shane asked while putting down his book.

"I didn't bring one." Amanda responed. "I'm sure there are fallen logs or whatever around we can use...unless you can find an axe anywhere." she added in as she finished pinning down her tent.

Jane heard them & places an ax for them. The ax is kinda next to her.

Linz followed Amanda and Shane to camp site and put down her bags. "Wait- who as the sleeping bags? And who has the food? Because all I have is gluten free crackers." She walked over to where the tents were being set up. There were two. "Uh- where is the third one?"

"Oh ok I'll go see if there's any logs then" Shane said. As he was looking for logs he found an ax "Hey I found an ax" he picked it up "I'm gonna go chop some trees I'll be back in a couple of minutes oh and Linz I have some food in my bag you guys can have some just don't eat it all" he said as he walked into the forest.

Amanda looked over. "Oh, I have the sleeping bags and another tent for you!" Amanda said with a smile. "Sorry, I forgot to get the other one set up. I also brought some beef jerky and stuff that's just quick, and a couple of soups we can heat up over the fire. I made sure they were gluten free for you." she added in as she was grabbing out the other tent to pitch it up. She looked to Shane. "Alright! Be careful out there!" she called with a wave.

Jane looks at her knife than carves her name into a tree & carves pictures into the tree.

Linz muttered, "Thanks." She said to Amanda,"I worried about him going out there. It was a bit, odd out there." She looks at the forest before seeing another shadow appear then go away.

Slenderman teleported over to the campsite but he made sure he wasn't seen "So these are people that decided to come into my forest" he thought while looking at Amanda and Linz. "So there's only 2 hhmm not that's not that interesting" he thought disappointingly but then he say another bag "Oh so there's 3 people but where is he or she" Slenderman wondered.

Amanda nodded. "Should we follow him out?" she asked, looking out towards the forest. She could have sworn she heard the sound of carving, but she wasn't so sure.

Jane hums a depressing song & keeps carving.

"Hey toby why so excited?" He began playing with the Staple once more. He looked up at the excited teen.

"Nah- we need to guard the stuff." Linz said it in a pretty odd way since she was a very odd person.

Amanda shrugged. "Alright then...hey do you hear carving?" she asked Linz as she looked around the tree line.

Shane was whistling as he was looking for some good trees to chop down and as he was searching he heard someone humming and singing and carving "What the heck is that..Well I'll check later I need to chop some trees down" he looked around some more and found a tree that would make great fire wood "Well time to chop" He said before he started chopping the tree.

Linz shrugged. She didn't exactly hear carving but she heard twigs cracking and other sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.