CreepyPasta- Camping disaster [OCs acceptances closed] SIGNUP

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

megasourusrex

Original poster
Hello! Welcome to the signups for my RP! All the information put here can also be viewed on Google Docs!
When you guys sign up, I'll edit the documents so your characters pop up there, just in case something happens on the site and we lose everything.
Please keep in mind of the rules! The plot and rules will also be re-posted to the in actual RP thread
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/creepypasta-camping-disaster-ocs-accepted.82269/

Plot
A few friends group up to have a nice and relaxing camping trip together. Now, that seems all well and fun, but the location that they pick isn’t exactly the best choice. They choose a forest that is well closed off so they don’t have to deal with other campers or hunters. Once at the site, they set up their tents and get the party started! However, there is an evil that resides in the forest, and it’s ready to scare..or even kill.

Characters (Limit- 1-2)
Slenderman [TAKEN] PhantomPlazma
Jeff The Killer [TAKEN] ThatOnePasta
Eyeless Jack [TAKEN] justice hunt
BEN [TAKEN] Nico
Homicidal Liu [TAKEN] Nico
Slender Parodies (will not list individually unless someone takes one of them)
Masky
[TAKEN] DapperDogman
Hoodie
[TAKEN] DapperDogman
Laughing Jack
Zalgo [TAKEN] PhantomPlazma
SmileDog.jpg [TAKEN] ThatOnePasta
Jane [TAKEN]xxGreenKiwixx
Ticci Toby: [TAKEN] Enderdeman
Operator [TAKEN] DapperDogman
(If there are any more that I didn’t add that you want, please let me know!!)

OC Sheets (Limit- 1-3)

Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Any other info you wish to add:

[BCOLOR=transparent]Roleplay Rules:[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Please be polite and kind to other roleplayers in OOC chatting[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Do not romantically “claim” anyone right away, it’s okay to have a character crush but don’t claim until the other person allows it[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]No god-modding OCs[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Nobody gets killed unless someone wants their character to be killed off for whatever reason (perhaps they want to make a different character or leave the roleplay)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Limit to taking canon characters is at most 2 per person[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Limit to OCs will be around 2-3 at most[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]You do not have to take a canon character in order to make an OC[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Have Fun![/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Amanda Glare

Looks: shoulder length black hair,blue eyes. usually wears tank tops of any color, black jeans, black "combat" boots
(the picture is huge so i'll just provide a link: http://cdn.overclock.net/4/43/4338ed02_vbattach107455.jpeg )

Likes: Listening to music, photography, art, hanging with friends, swinging on swings, horror games

Dislikes: actually being scared for a real reason, bug bites, complete silence

Personality: Amanda is the fun loving type of girl who always wants to do something. Go on roller coasters, go sky diving, have a nice camping trip, you name it. I guess she is "adventurous". She always tries to keep a smile on her face, even when she is feeling upset. She can be stubborn and not ask for help when she really needs it. She is the type of person that is nice to the people who are nice to her, but wont be afraid to insult someone or stand up for herself when someone is mean or rude to her.
Bio: Amanda grew up always staying creative. She loved to take photographs and paint. She always took any art electives through her school life and is taking college classes to become a professional photographer. She always brings her camera with her so that she can take pictures of a pretty spot in the woods, flowers, or something she finds in the city that is cool or pretty. She never really had a bad life, but it wasn't great either. It had it's ups and downs. Both of her parents are divorced, and after a while, she made peace with that fact. She grew up learning to always put on a smile and push through the tough times, so that's what she did. However, when she accepted to go on a camping trip with her friends, everything turned upside down.

Other Information: Her sexual preference is Asexual, but her romantic preference is hetero

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I take Jeff the Killer and SmileDog.jpg? I know Smile isn't listed but is it okay if play him too?

Name: Creepy Steve
Looks:
creepypasta_oc__creepy_steve_by_that0nepasta-d82zf0b.jpg

Likes: Reading, drawing, cooking for the other creepypastas, being with friends
Dislikes: Bullies, having his mask taken, being asked about his face, his face
Personality: Originally kind and caring Steve would do his best at whatever he did. Now he Is unforgiving and hateful to the humans that get joy out of harming others.
Bio: Steve was a brillant boy who was set to go to the most prestigious college, Harvard.
All he had to do was graduate, but that was cut short by a group of jocks who were jealous, they took their anger out on him mutilating his face and breaking his bones.
After months of recovery and failed surgery Steve hides behind a mask. One day as Steve laid sobbing in his room for he had lost his chance to walk the stage he heard "Hush my child, dry your tears and forge your weapon, for tonight marks a new life for you, come with me..." it was Slender he claimed Steve. Seeing this as payback Steve forged a Bat of Nails and went after the boys who ruined his life. He even claimed one of their lettermans.
Oher info you wish to add: Steve has no eyes but uses the sound waves to get around.

Can I take Jeff the Killer and SmileDog.jpg? I know Smile isn'tlisted but is it okay if play him too?
Sure you can! Theres a lot of pastas so im going to forget to list some :") as soon as i get on the computer, i'll put your name down!

Name: Creepy Steve
Looks:
creepypasta_oc__creepy_steve_by_that0nepasta-d82zf0b.jpg

Likes: Reading, drawing, cooking for the other creepypastas, being with friends
Dislikes: Bullies, having his mask taken, being asked about his face, his face
Personality: Originally kind and caring Steve would do his best at whatever he did. Now he Is unforgiving and hateful to the humans that get joy out of harming others.
Bio: Steve was a brillant boy who was set to go to the most prestigious college, Harvard.
All he had to do was graduate, but that was cut short by a group of jocks who were jealous, they took their anger out on him mutilating his face and breaking his bones.
After months of recovery and failed surgery Steve hides behind a mask. One day as Steve laid sobbing in his room for he had lost his chance to walk the stage he heard "Hush my child, dry your tears and forge your weapon, for tonight marks a new life for you, come with me..." it was Slender he claimed Steve. Seeing this as payback Steve forged a Bat of Nails and went after the boys who ruined his life. He even claimed one of their lettermans.
Oher info you wish to add: Steve has no eyes but uses the sound waves to get around.
Interesting! Accepted!

Name: Linsay "Linz" Gathagan
Species/Race: Human
Birthplace: Norway
Occupation/School/Grade: What ever city this take place in's school, in 10th grade
General Appearance: Linz's Appearance
Strengths:

-Good Vision
-Medium Brute Strength
Weaknesses:
-Slow runner
-Allergy to gluten (I can't think)
Current Goal: Right now... in this role play... to not die!
Talents: Linz been in a percussion program since 5th grade, so... and also she carries her drum sticks around so she can whack an annoying friend with them
Inabilities: Linz lacks skill in home etc. skills, and you do not want to see her play contact sports
Fears: Bats, and all other non-insect, non-bird creatures that can find their way of the ground like that
General Personality: Linz always been a down to earth person, but rather shy. She is not a coward. She has a fight respounce in a "flight or fight" deal. Sometimes she gets annoyed, and hates when people have the stereotype that shy girls are lame, and that tall girls are suddenly athletic (she's 6' 2")
Inner Personality: Linz sometimes feels a bit lonely, other times she is glad... her persona changes.
Secret: LESBIAN
General History: Linz was born in Norway, and at the age of 12 she moved here. Here, her sister (Katie) was born.
Dislikes: Social events, high heels, bread

Name: Linsay "Linz" Gathagan
Species/Race: Human
Birthplace: Norway
Occupation/School/Grade: What ever city this take place in's school, in 10th grade
General Appearance: Linz's Appearance
Strengths:

-Good Vision
-Medium Brute Strength
Weaknesses:
-Slow runner
-Allergy to gluten (I can't think)
Current Goal: Right now... in this role play... to not die!
Talents: Linz been in a percussion program since 5th grade, so... and also she carries her drum sticks around so she can whack an annoying friend with them
Inabilities: Linz lacks skill in home etc. skills, and you do not want to see her play contact sports
Fears: Bats, and all other non-insect, non-bird creatures that can find their way of the ground like that
General Personality: Linz always been a down to earth person, but rather shy. She is not a coward. She has a fight respounce in a "flight or fight" deal. Sometimes she gets annoyed, and hates when people have the stereotype that shy girls are lame, and that tall girls are suddenly athletic (she's 6' 2")
Inner Personality: Linz sometimes feels a bit lonely, other times she is glad... her persona changes.
Secret: LESBIAN
General History: Linz was born in Norway, and at the age of 12 she moved here. Here, her sister (Katie) was born.
Dislikes: Social events, high heels, bread
Thanks for joining!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I would like to take Slenderman and Zalgo and if I'm allowed I'll also make an OC later today

Thanks for adding me and accepting Creepy Steve

Can I take Jane? Sorry if I mess up in kinda new to this but I know how to RP Creepypasta.

Yes you can! Thanks for joining! And no worries, I understand ^u^!!

can i reserve eyeless jack

Oh! Oh! Oh!
*raises hand, jumping excitedly.*
Ticci Toby! Can I be Ticci Toby!

Status
Not open for further replies.