Creepy pasta (TRIGGER WARNING: seriously f*cked up horror within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked out a lot of the fandom based creepy pastas and.... HYPER REALISTIC BLOOD and PURE BLACK EYES were everywhere. And so were the writers suicides at the end. As part of a community of writers, the creepy wears off when you start analyze the literary weaknesses behind some of the writing... THANKS ALOT IWAKU FOR RUINING CREEPY PASTAS

Reactions: 2 people
I just checked out a lot of the fandom based creepy pastas and.... HYPER REALISTIC BLOOD and PURE BLACK EYES were everywhere. And so were the writers suicides at the end. As part of a community of writers, the creepy wears off when you start analyze the literary weaknesses behind some of the writing... THANKS ALOT IWAKU FOR RUINING CREEPY PASTAS
In fairness, most of those are just crappily written; literary errors/inconsistencies distract me too, but I still found Bedtime, NES Godzilla, Guts, and BEN DROWNED to be stimulating

Let's see....I can't recall to many....it's been a little while since I read through any besides the more famous stuff or anything Pokemon or Ponies.....

I've been listening to a lot of Cry readings though lately...the one that made my squirm the most is this one.

My personal favorites are probably Pacemaker and We Don't Talk About Sarah, neither are terribly creepy, but have a delightful little realization twist at the end....

Also, not EXACTLY creepypasta, but one of my all-time favorite fucked up stories would be The Enigma of Amigara Fault. I'd highly recommend it, especially if you're a fan of Junji Ito's work ^_^

Creepypastas don't scare me, because of Shivers, a game from the 90's, I read Creepypastas because they are interesting.

I find Xorax an interesting one
I recommend watching it twice to appreciate the twist

Last edited:
Also, not EXACTLY creepypasta, but one of my all-time favorite fucked up stories would be The Enigma of Amigara Fault. I'd highly recommend it, especially if you're a fan of Junji Ito's work ^_^

I read that one. Short, but equal in the unsettling feeling it gives you. Have you tried Uzumaki and Gyo?

As for creepypastas, there was one about the abandoned Disneyland park, where the writer managed to find his way there to investigate it further. The ending was typical for that sort of story, but I loved how they slowly built it up to the climax. I'll have to find the link later, when I'm more awake (I love reading horror stories, but I have a wild imagination. I do need my sleep).

I read that one. Short, but equal in the unsettling feeling it gives you. Have you tried Uzumaki and Gyo?

As for creepypastas, there was one about the abandoned Disneyland park, where the writer managed to find his way there to investigate it further. The ending was typical for that sort of story, but I loved how they slowly built it up to the climax. I'll have to find the link later, when I'm more awake (I love reading horror stories, but I have a wild imagination. I do need my sleep).
The part about the map being blurred is true though... I really wish it wasn't. I want to go see the park for myself to see if there's something else going on.

I've read Gyo, but not Uzumaki yet. And I've heard of an actual trip to an abandoned island in Disneyland park, but I haven't heard a creepypasta about it. o3o; I would like to see that movie "Escape From Tomorrow" though...

I'm that creepy fucker who just laughs.

I seriously find Creepy Pasta funny. Zeke said i basically write creepy pasta >:D

I tried Jeff the Killer but couldn't get into it; too many moments that made me go 'wtf, that could never happen'

Ah, looks like I found it. Not too sure if it real or not. I haven't done any research on it.

Abandoned by Disney

It's based on a couple of real abandoned Disney attractions, from what I researched. The bit about the resort in the bahamas is true, and there is also documented proof of a rather eerie abandoned part of Disney World in Florida called "Discovery Island", but there is no such thing as Mowgli's Palace.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pattern
I tried Jeff the Killer but couldn't get into it; too many moments that made me go 'wtf, that could never happen'

He was too Jason Myers-ish for me. A burn victim who's insanely strong, insanely stealthy and nigh invulnerable. It makes me wonder if his popularity is due to our fondness for those familiar tropes of old horror movies or something of the sort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Minibit
I heard something about the next COD Ghosts DLC being based around some horror movie, where one person gets to be the murderer I think?
I don't remember what movie though.

It could make Ghosts worth more of my time.

I like this version of Jeff
maxresdefault.jpg

@Minibit

Redvark was pretty cool. I can't remember like any of the creepy pastas I've read before except The Rake. That was pretty unsettling. There was another called Tulpa I think, based on the psychological phenomenon that I've had very limited experience in.

Reactions: Minibit
Status
Not open for further replies.