Creatures Feature

Tell me, can you keep up?

• "No," calls the voice, this is simply not for them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Perhaps, we shall see where it goes," coos the wise one.

• "Yes," a simple response for the straight forward being.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CreaturesFeature

Lonely Doll
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, scifi, modern, magical, horror, romance, post apocalyptic, pre apocalyptic, alternate time line, fandoms, alien
A whisper of a word, or perhaps the last notes of a song, you know not what has drawn you to this place but you know it was nothing short of fate. A worn Victorian home towers before your vision, a lazy fog seeming to blur the frame into a sureal state.
The front door lay open just an inch or so, enough for the eyes to peek into this home.

Do you dare draw near?

From your back comes a soft sound of footfalls, slowly growing louder, a lazy stroll is it's message. Tho try as you might, your vision can not spy the producer of such a noise, eyes strained to see past the greying yard, swallowing you up in it's trance.

"Welcome stranger,"

A chilled tone echoed from all around you called through the fog, warping around your senses without a hint of where it has come from.

"Welcome to my wonderland, where the tea is cold and the bread is stale, but the entertainment is devine. "

Materializing before your eyes a woman does appear, soft grey eyes the color of storm clouds gaze upon your form, a sharpness gleaming faint enough to only be found by the keenest of eyes. A hazy smile hanging loosely upon frost white lips, a flash of teeth and that is it.

"Come inside and see for yourself,"

Boots, black and strapped with buckles are the creature if the steps heard next, thumping the cracked and over run concrete slabs for a path. Soft ashen hair curls along the stretched spine of the woman moving a semicircle around your presence, swaying with each long stride she takes.

Reaching the first step to assend to the porch the figure freezes once more, the old off black trench coat flowing to a stop, settling evenly around her calves and ankels. Standing tall, shoulders back, to the side she cocks her head, turning her face to grace you with a meschevious smirk, one that is only caught at a side view.

"Come along with me into this wonderland, but before you do, tell me, can you keep up?"

Creature feature is a Roleplayer who has been at the game for years, six years this October to be exsact. It's be a long brutal six years of learning and growing. She is pleased to release samples of her starting roleplay work and is pleased to give others her undivided story telling attention.

Specializing in mystical she's been known to play a human or two, she believes in realistic behavior when it comes to mortals and demons, humans don't live forever.

She's always ready to help teach another to adapt and grow.

Sadly however Creature works a full time job 10 hours a day, 5 days a week, but you can bet your bottom she will respond lightning fast when off of work. Rarely does she have anything else to do.

Creature isn't picky to the a tory or topic and she loves a challange, but don't be impossible. If you'd like to know more ask, if you'd like to weave a beautiful storu, link her and she will have a peak, just make sure to check her resume.

May the wisdom of Athens and the strength of Aries guide you, aim straight and strike true.

• Love
Reactions: Izurich

0mKXcg1.gif

Amazing Introduction. I am quite... speechless.

Ahem...

Welcome to Iwaku, Dear Enigmatic Creature, may you find your place in the realm of Iwaku.

Regards,
Izurich

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

Thats quite the intorduction you have there. most people dont post past a small paragraph. and also a Mod Fan player, with style? sweetness! we hope you enjoy ur stay here! (btw if ur dont know all the abbreviations and stuff yet, Mod Fan=modern fantasy)

Status
Not open for further replies.