Not open for further replies.

TyranntX

Undisputed king of the Dinosaurs
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Monster RPs, they seem to be few and thin at the moment. Ones where you play AS a monster are even more so. That is where this RP comes in to change all of that. Hello Iwaku, TyranntX here again with an RP. (hopefully one that wont die so quickly) and as the into suggests I have a role play idea. hear me out for a moment.

The story takes place in a semi-modern future, a future where military grade weapons companies have taken up the practice of creating biologically engineered lifeforms (The monsters), and rent them out to militaries of the world as mercenaries (for lack of a better word). Needless to say governments knew of this practice and do everything they can to cover it up and keep it secret. After all these monsters were designed to be brutal killing machines, and for the most part they were. But some of these monsters have been proven to be more hostile than others, a category of organisms that have been classified as "Dangerous Lifeforms". Unlike the rest of the "Experiments" the Dangerous Life forms are kept in a separate wing of the holding areas and are given their own individual containment cells. While the other monsters are held up in groups of 2-4 depending on their hostility, though it would seem that they would only fight each other if they had to.

Although it is unknown to humans if some of these creatures can display any form of intelligence towards them, they have been seen interacting with one and even what could be explained as communication. Some scientist fear that this could lead to an uprising, while others just mark it off as dumb animals doing animal things. If only they knew of the events that were yet to unfold, if only they had known about the skills each of these monstrosities were about to obtain. Could this be the end of humanity? Or this the start of something else?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to lay down what I have planed for this RP. I will allow players to play as any of the following...

-A scientist
-A Spy
-A Civilian
-A staff member
-A Monster
and/or
-A Dangerous Life-Form

There is no character limit for players, however players can only have ONE "Dangerous Life-Form", and I am only accepting 10 (9 including myself) applicants for Dangerous Life-Forms this game. it's first come first serve, so If you want one you best say so now.

I'll be dividing the story into chapters, Starting with a Prologue for character introductions. Chapter 1 is simply going to be "Business as usual" with very little conflict between players until at least the end. Chapter 2 is when things get interesting, it is when all monsters including the dangerous ones escape from containment and break free from the facility. After that I'll let the rest of the chapters simply go where the chips land, and when I feel like the story is ready for an end I'll do my best to steer it in that direction.

That said ask any questions you may have and I'll answer them when I can.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scientists - @TyranntX
Spies -
Civilians -
Staff- @TyranntX
Monsters- @TyranntX

Dangerous Monsters-

1) @TyranntX
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

o3o Is this still a thing? I might be interested in playing as a monster.

o3o Is this still a thing? I might be interested in playing as a monster.
Yep, this is still a thing. Dangerous or standard for your monster?

Yep, this is still a thing. Dangerous or standard for your monster?
Currently undecided, to be honest. I'll have to put more thought into it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.