2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Sc-fi, Horror, Steampunk, anything really
I have been playing this game called Creativerse on Steam, and I must say it is amazing! Even for being early access this sandbox multiplayer is really refined! I have my own world, that I enjoy playing in, labeled: 'Amordina'. And the best of all it is free to play! :D Have you tried this game yet?

It looks a lot like mine... *Gets shot*

I haven't played it yet.
But it seems it's free to play so I might as well try it out.

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
What looks like another minecraft clone...

What looks like another minecraft clone...
It looks a lot like mine... *Gets shot*
loading+gun+supernatural.gif

Good luck with that

• Love
Honestly, I think these types of games have long out lived their welcome. Ever since Minecraft there's just been an absolute fuckton of people trying to capitalize on the genre's sudden popularity, most of them failing miserably. There have been a few good games to come out of it, and this could very well be one of them; it's got a positive rating and plenty of good reviews, but as far as I'm concerned I couldn't be less interested.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Remember that Minecraft pratically invented the Genre.
It's still young and developers are still exploring ways to to make it work and expand in more than just a one-case basis.

Now, I just got off from playing it for an hour and I have a feeling I might benefit more if I played with someone who already understood it because it seems to be locking a number of recipes and such until you craft certain items, find certain items etc. Meaning depending on what I do I could end up missing a core feature for 20+ hours just because I didn't think to do a certain activity.

That being said though, the whole fact it has a "Craft this to unlock _____" system to begin with seems a bit... Grindy.
Like I *have* to do it on a progression and can't ever just go straight to what I want.

And no, this isn't just something like pickaxes. They have this for everything such as chests, walls, doors, floors etc.

Additionally. I noticed they seemed to have an in game store where you can buy additional/unique blocks.
From what I can tell it's all cosmetic, so that's pretty nice. But I'm too early in the game to know for sure if they're all cosmetic or if there's some late game stuff locked in there too.

This looks like a game I might really enjoy. O__O BUt I dun wanna be missing for three months while I'm addicted to it.

• Love
Thanks guys! ^.^ If any of you want to play in my world, my password is buggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.