Creation!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kyrion, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, people!
    I have this serious problem of having an endless urge to create: I love telling stories and taking part in them, in a positive way. Also, living only one life (mine) is boring, so I pursue this ideal living through many characters.

The other half of the problem is: I have little time now :/ But I'll try my best to contribute in any story I RP. So, sorry if I say "No" to an invitation sometimes, is just a matter of schedule.

Also, I'm far from an expert. Please, forgive my newbieness!

I believe we'll do fine ^_^ I'm nice, even when I'm just plain stupid, I have good intentions.

See ya!

2. Hiii Kyrion! I know what it's like to be chock full of creativity but being too busy to unleash it on the world. O__O

Welcome to the site! <3

3. Thanks, Diana ^_^
    Yes, it's a permanent struggle...

I feel welcome o/

4. Hello Kyrion, Welcome to Iwaku, We would love to see your endless urges to create in the Writing & Art Museum there are many people here that love to create all sorts of things and it doesn't just end at writing. I hope you have a great time creating foooooeeeeeeveeeerrrrrrr and cannot wait to see what you have in store for us.

5. Hey, thanks! ^_^ I'll take a look and see what I can bring. Thanks for the incentive!

• Thank Thank x 1
  6. Thank you for being Epicly Creative 8D

7. Another Victory for the Creative Minds.

8. *takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

• Thank Thank x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.