Creation!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kyrion

Original poster
Hello, people!
I have this serious problem of having an endless urge to create: I love telling stories and taking part in them, in a positive way. Also, living only one life (mine) is boring, so I pursue this ideal living through many characters.

The other half of the problem is: I have little time now :/ But I'll try my best to contribute in any story I RP. So, sorry if I say "No" to an invitation sometimes, is just a matter of schedule.

Also, I'm far from an expert. Please, forgive my newbieness!

I believe we'll do fine ^_^ I'm nice, even when I'm just plain stupid, I have good intentions.

See ya!

Hiii Kyrion! I know what it's like to be chock full of creativity but being too busy to unleash it on the world. O__O

Welcome to the site! <3

Hiii Kyrion! I know what it's like to be chock full of creativity but being too busy to unleash it on the world. O__O

Welcome to the site! <3

Thanks, Diana ^_^
Yes, it's a permanent struggle...

I feel welcome o/

Hello Kyrion, Welcome to Iwaku, We would love to see your endless urges to create in the Writing & Art Museum there are many people here that love to create all sorts of things and it doesn't just end at writing. I hope you have a great time creating foooooeeeeeeveeeerrrrrrr and cannot wait to see what you have in store for us.

Hello Kyrion, Welcome to Iwaku, We would love to see your endless urges to create in the Writing & Art Museum there are many people here that love to create all sorts of things and it doesn't just end at writing. I hope you have a great time creating foooooeeeeeeveeeerrrrrrr and cannot wait to see what you have in store for us.

Hey, thanks! ^_^ I'll take a look and see what I can bring. Thanks for the incentive!

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
Another Victory for the Creative Minds.

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.