Creation of New Groups will now be PERMANANTLY(*) CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not make it a forum section where you can have multiple threads within a thread and then go from there?
Xenforo does not support that kind of front end functionality, we were testing another groups system that was similar but that system has a lot of its own problems.

Typical fashion, the murder group floods a place with their clucking.

Also thanks for the warning, boss ladies.

Reactions: Fluffy
I'm sorry if it seems anyone's coming off as defensive.. It's not what anyone's trying to do. I think it's only because nobody within the group wants to be seen as what Murder was when Aki was in charge, was all. Which, considering all of the horrible things he did.. I'd hope is understandable. ^^; I mean.. I know he formed a really terrible reputation for the group with how he acted, and I don't think anyone wants to be seen for that.

So.. I really hope that image can be mended in everyone's eyes, but if not, that's that.

Back to the actual matter, since that isn't important for what's at hand; Nobody's going to try to demand Murder gets a forum(in fact, I actually don't believe the members that suggested a forum aren't even in the group). We aren't any better than any other group on the site, and as such, we won't act like we are and think we deserve special treatment. We just were hoping for some answers, just like any others using the group system, was all. ^^

And again.. I do apologize that this thread was flooded by Murder. It would've been nice if the questions could've been compiled into one post to avoid flooding or overwhelming you, but I don't think anyone really considered that before posting, admittedly. ^^;

I am not one to be disrespectful, especially to the ones who make such a great website with money people only give to them due to benefits. Though I need to say all of this, I do not find it acceptable that mods or staff members are being passive aggressive towards members of murder, may it be for the simple fact of the group they are in, or the person they are and or due to the old group owner. Leaders treat everyone equally, unless banned from the site. Its extremely rude, and unneeded due to the fact no one has treated them that way. No matter how many members of murder came to the group, most were generally serious with their questions, and very polite, the group system plays a big part in our planning. I honestly cant detail the amount of disrespect I felt with two mods on this page, either do to passive aggressive comments, or just plain out rudeness.

That is all I have to say. Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
I honestly cant detail the amount of disrespect I felt with two mods on this page,
Offense is taken, not given, young'in. The mods speak informally because they're not paid guards, they're more like volunteer bouncers. If they tease you or are irritated by you, they're free to share that. What they do with their powers matters a lot more than what they say.

Nobody in the Murder group asking questions here was, in any way, shape, or form, repressed or given cease & desist orders. Y'all were free to speak your minds, and the mods are free (as fellow users) to tease or show irritation. Trust me, this kind of jibbing isn't exclusive to the murder group. Browse General Discussion for a month and you'll see plenty of it. If they really meant to disrespect and offend you, they'd be far blunter. Trust me. :ferret:

Offense is taken, not given, young'in. The mods speak informally because they're not paid guards, they're more like volunteer bouncers. If they tease you or are irritated by you, they're free to share that. What they do with their powers matters a lot more than what they say.

Nobody in the Murder group asking questions here was, in any way, shape, or form, repressed or given cease & desist orders. Y'all were free to speak your minds, and the mods are free (as fellow users) to tease or show irritation. Trust me, this kind of jibbing isn't exclusive to the murder group. Browse General Discussion for a month and you'll see plenty of it. If they really meant to disrespect and offend you, they'd be far blunter. Trust me. :ferret:

This guy gets it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Useful
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
Brovo explained most things just fine. O___O

But I will also say: You know when a bad leader is removed from a country's government, the rest of the world doesn't immediately treat that country like a happybunnyfriendplace? This is the same thing! It takes time to rebuild a reputation, and is in no way a negative reflection of that country or it's people. You just have to ride it out while the rest of the world works through it's feelings!

Good people always shine through in the end. :D

Creation of new groups will now be permanently(*) closed!

There, fixed.

Edit: Now it is perfect :D

Edit: NOW it is perfect :P

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jorick
Oh, the sweet irony of spelling errors made in the course of correcting another person's spelling error.
I have failed you eternal master!!

Please forgive my foolishness!!!

On a serious note however, while this news sucks, I am sure it will be figured out :) I have nothing but faith in our silly and huggable admins.

Secondly, awesome avatar @Vay . Love it.

You know, it would be my first try at working something like a group system, but if you would be able to have patience, I could try keeping the old group coding and tweaking it around. I don't know if it would take me a wwek to understand how its written, or if id be a month, but i'm willing to try for my beloved Iwaku community.

Is there any where else that groups purely for chatting can go? Does it matter if we make a random OOC thread and talk on it?

Is there any where else that groups purely for chatting can go? Does it matter if we make a random OOC thread and talk on it?

The rp area is purely meant for roleplays. Anything that's made for chatting purposes will have to go into the general chat. A private group (meant for a specific group of friends) would have to be done in private messages. (you can have up to ten people involved if I remember correctly)
You can also try to find an already existing group with whatever topic you're interested in talking about. I think there should also be a few general chat groups laying around somewhere.

The rp area is purely meant for roleplays. Anything that's made for chatting purposes will have to go into the general chat. A private group (meant for a specific group of friends) would have to be done in private messages. (you can have up to ten people involved if I remember correctly)
You can also try to find an already existing group with whatever topic you're interested in talking about. I think there should also be a few general chat groups laying around somewhere.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.