3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Scifi & Horror
Now, for me, I use Weebly to create my sheets. The reason being, it is a FREE website creator which allows you up to 10 sites per account if you are not paying for premium.

This thread will not go through how to create a website on Weebly, however, my PM's are always open if anyone needs any assistance at all. One of the hardest things to do with Weebly is selecting a theme. I usually go for either a standard white or black and use opposing text colors to avoid any blending and letting words flow freely through the site. Please note, this is shaped for Combat RP however can be used in ANY instance. I always build my sheets in this state in order to have it flexible and well. My character sheets will be linked below to provide examples of how my work is. This is meant to help and guide people who may find this style suited to them and is in no way the absolute or perfect way to create a sheet.

You will need various pages & subpages. A breakdown of pages and subpages will be below. Subpages will be indicated by an indented bulleted point.

Basic pages needed: (More can be added with respect to your character this is just a basic skeleton)

• Home Page: This page should show a general look of your character, a small quote/title or whatever, and this would let people see a first-hand look at what your character may be without reading the sheet. This is to just give a slight feel of the character in order to grasp the reader's attention. Please state here that the rights of any images or music used belong to their rightful owners as respect to the people's work that you used.
  • Main Page [General Information]: This page holds all general information of the character. If a character has a particular attitude, a general dress style etc you place it here to allow that information to be gathered at one point.
    • Attributes - Strength, Dexterity, Finesse, Health, Fatigue, Endurance & Intelligence
    • Special Attributes - Sight, Smell, Touch, Hearing, Taste.

These two attribute pages are not necessary for all characters, however, in terms of detail they can be used, especially in combat RP where their standards are marked at a higher detail than that of a general story-driven RP.
  • Powers: This is the page where you state any and all power your character has. This mostly goes for techniques and such as well if your character is not a supernatural one due to the fact that techniques can classify as that. The detail is used so that when another reads it they can see clear cut standards of what your character can do.
    • Weapons - Each weapon has a special history, lore, and abilities. These should all be stated, again in detail, along with the weapons physical details. This is in order to give accurate measurements to the weapon and its use.
      • NPC's - An NPC in a combat class style can be classified as both a 'weapon' and another character. In terms of weapon, it is a substructure as it is 'belonging' to the character, in that instance, however, each is still unique and needs to be treated as such. Every detail must be posted of the NPC that is relevant to an RP if for combat. In a story-driven instance, NPC's and character growth can be added to the sheet as the story progresses if you so choose to make it 'cannon' to your story.

• Transformations - This is basically a bit of a change of an attribute/power and a mid powerup may be for a temporary time or permanent in the rest of the RP unless you so choose as with whatever restrictions you post.
  • Match Standings: This is not mandatory, however, it can be used to keep count if you are a combat RPer or if you want to hyperlink your fights.

Breakdown:

General Information Page:

General Information
Name:

Alias:

Title:

Birthplace:

Family:

Species:

Languages spoke:

Appearance

Hair:

Eyes:

Skin:

Height:

Arm Length:

Leg length:

Weight:

Any additional information based on species:

Attire:

Voice:

Markings:

Mentality
Sexual Orientation:

Dislikes:

Religion: (If any)

Goals:

With a website as a sheet, the potential is unlimited to have information, however, if you have hyperlinks and such, especially on pictures, please let it be clearly visible in order to have all information blatant to readers. This will let RPs go smoother and be able to help avoid any minor conflicts which may arise. Please feel free to PM me with any questions on this.

Links:
Click Here for some of my sheets.
Click Here for Weebly.

Last edited: