3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Science-Fiction, Science-Fantasy, Magical Girl, Mystery, Slice of Life,
c614a16e178098466a15072ae774b205.jpg

Using your own imagination, create a significant event that is connected to the picture above in some way. Remember that this connection does not have to be the event taking place nearby or the event having created this situation. As an optional challenge, use the following words in your response:
Catastrophe, beautiful, sterile.

In the beautiful and murky Elder Forest, there are trees. Specific trees. Terrifyingly tall, their trunks swollen from centuries upon centuries of a wisdom so very few have the privilege of experiencing. The Elder Trees gather and whisper plans for the world they've been charged with, building and plotting out the future in absolutely complex webs like their ever-branching limbs.

Unfortunately, the Elder Forest has more than just sentient trees. Many souls walk the seemingly endless expanse, most benevolent, a very few natured otherwise. Few in race. Many in numbers. There are shadows that plague the Forest, remnants of a most sinister heart...

The Forest stretches far, blanketing in green all but the snow-capped peaks of a mountain range and the bald, rolling hills below which jutt out from the Forest like a tree's roots lift from the earth.

At one time, this magical, queer land stood sterile of all things Man. But like so many lands before it, the human race stretched out its greedy hand and dared to take the Elder Forest for its own.

This led to catastrophe.

Foolish they were, to think that a place so old and wise would allow destruction. It is because of Man that the Rolling Hills are bare save one lonely fortress and it is because of Sinister Shadows that the Fortress of Man has long since been abandoned.

As I stand before this scar, as I feel the shadows multiplying, it is my greatest belief that some lands are better left traversed only in thought...

• Love
Reactions: Villamvihar