2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Medieval, Odd Pairings
The Pleasantries

Hello to all of you roleplayers, it is a pleasure to meet you. Contrary to my screen name, my name is Sun! I have been roleplaying for about ten years now since my humble beginnings on the Neopets message board (anyone else?) I'm happy to have found this roleplay connection site (about a month now), it seems like a lovely community, so I've been looking to connect with a like-minded partner!

I like to consider myself literate to advanced, although being ESL means I have occasional hiccups in my writing. My posts range from 5-10 paragraphs normally, intros are longer! Of course, quality over quantity though, sometimes the right words can be put into a smaller frame. I am also a roleplayer without limits, I would appreciate the same but I am flexible as well, and willing to respect others! This means gore, language, drug use, mischief, smut are all fine by me! And the obligatory no GM or PP please.

I absolutely love, love playing female characters, so I'm always looking for new male characters to roleplay with! This doesn't mean I'm married to the idea however, I have male characters as well that I love, I also love doubling! I'm sure we can find something that works for both of us. I should make it known though, I only roleplay MxF couples as mains. While I wholeheartedly support and adore the LGBTQ community, I've found myself not doing the characters justice!

Current Interests

I am interested in a wide variety of settings, plots, etc. However I should say off the bat I often try to avoid fandoms, and if I don't, I only play OC's. I feel like I can do my own work more justice than someone elses.

At the moment I've been craving a slice of life, romantic sort of pairing. I am always open to hearing plots as well if you have something interesting. I might also forget to put somethings on the list so always feel free to suggest!

My preferred character indicated in green
Red means I might need convincing
* means I'm craving this, or have a plot

Pairings

Rich x Poor
Prostitute x Lawyer *
Teacher x Student
Student x Student
Cousin x Cousin

Mobster x Mob Boss' Daughter
Private Detective x Suspect *
Supernatural Being x Mortal

Royalty x Peasant
Royalty x Royalty
Slave x Master

Pirate x Royalty

Settings

Medieval/Fantasy*
Slavery Era
Roarin' Twenties
Dystopian Future
High School
Boarding School
Gifted

More to come soon! These are all I can think of off the top of my head. So as I said, suggest! And message me with any questions or any interest. I will be adding plots and muses when time allows.

Hello!

Like you, I also got my start on Neopets boards. Anyways, after reading through your interest check, I think we may be pretty compatible partners, if you're interested. I do have a huge long list of plots available for picking, otherwise I would be interested in the following: royal/peasant, royal/royal, pirate/royalty, medieval/fantasy, and dystopian future.

As a roleplayer, I consider myself advanced and detail-oriented. I really enjoy character development above all else and can be convinced to play in just about any setting or scenario. I play both male and female characters equally, so I'm perfectly content playing male character.

Hope to hear from you!

-Nav

Sent you a message!

• Thank You
Reactions: Nav
Status
Not open for further replies.