Create a Character Challenge #6

K

Kitti

Original poster

This challenge is one about making characters based on the setting that they're destined for and also just a fun romp with one of the most creative aspects of roleplaying: character making. Based on the image posted, my challenge is for you to create a character for that setting and post it here!

This week's image:
fantasy_art_scenery_wallpaper_sven_sauer_06.jpg

Feel free to utilize this character sheet or create your own:

Name:
Species:
Family:
Personality:
History:
Current Goal/Purpose:
Appearance:

Name: Android 192737 aka Bruce The Accountant

Species: Android

Family: N/A

Personality: Seemingly cold on the surface. However, very loyal to those that earn his respect. For an android, he doesn't compute very far ahead. Doesn't tend to let loose, either.

History: For as long as it had a memory core, Bruce was at an accounting office. It had no reason to move on. Everyone loved him, very helpful. It wasn't until the invasion, and annihilation, that Bruce took to fighting. Somehow it unlocked an used piece of code. It turned him into a monster towards anyone who worked for Mau. The current picture is of him trying to escape ancient ruins on Les Misaribles.

Current Goal/Purpose: Destroy the Mau Corp. for destroying an entire solar system.

Appearance: 6'7 and weighs about a ton. Bald. Eyes are a bright green, contrary to his silver skin.

Name:: Garret Manson
Appearance:: 6'3", light brown hair (always slicked down and parted to the right). Dark green eyes. Usually wearing jeans and loose button-up shirts.

Personality:: A serious person. When on the job, don't bother telling him a joke. And don't you dare tease him for his obsession, he'll give you the death glare. He's a rational guy, a leader type. Garret always knows what to do, even if the situation seems hopeless. Please don't stress him out too much though.
History:: Garret's always been interested in the hidden. He always thought that when something couldn't be proven, it made it all the more fascinating. That would explain his latest expedition. Garret believes he's found traces of an ancient civilization. Who knows? Maybe the civilization still exists, though as a subterranean race of humans.

Current Goals:: To uncover the truth behind ancient artifacts found in a desert in Africa.

Name: Aron Schan
Species:
Human
Family:
He grew up with only his mother, his father was dead when he was born and he didn't have any siblings. He doesn't know anything about his relatives and since he started to work for area 51 he hasn't had any contact with his mother.
Personality:
He often tends to withdraw himself from other people, he likes to be alone and often spends his time at a computor. When he talks to people it's often in a really bored way and people often tends to think that he aren't interested even if he is. He doesn't really know how to express his feelings and tends to not show any at all.
History:
He grew up in a big city, he was always the smartest in his class and when he was finnished with school he had highest grade in everything. After having worked for FBI for a long time he got a joboffer from Area 51, ofcourse he would be a fool if he said no to something like that. He were working day and night but after a while he got the feeling that they hid something from him, there had gone a lot of rumours around about Aliens and such things on area 51, but he hadn't seen anything like that and he were working there. One day he decided to sneak in to one of the areas in the building that he weren't supposed to be in and there he saw a big cave like place with monsters inside of tubes, those monsters were at least three times his size, maybe more. Why were Area 51 hiding those creatures? Before he could figure it out he got caught by security and were forced to run away from there. Area 51 was up to something and he needed to find out what.
Current Goal/Purpose:
Finding out what's going on in area 51
Appearance:
Long black hair, often tied up in a tail so it won't get in the way. Brown eyes and dark skin, 1,82 metres tall and are pretty thin and skinny. He often wear baggy clothes in dark colours.

Name: Brett Carver

Species: Human

Family: A wife of 32 named Barbara. One child, a son of 6, named Jody.

Personality: One can say that Brett is as curious as a cat. Being a part of the Military of Science (MOS) has him acting different than he would while he is at home. Instead of being a laid back, sweet father and husband with a suddle humor, Brett adapted to the constant changes and rushed actions of the MOS. When someone is talking to him, he puts his complete and utter focus on what they are saying. He knows when to keep quiet however, he doesn't follow that rule much. If something seems out of place for him, Brett will usually clench and unclench his fist and speak out on it, whether he steps out of line or not. He is loyal, but also very bold.

History: Brett lived an okay life. He had two parents with no brothers or sisters. His parents worked a simple jobs: mother working in a grocery store while his father worked as a mechanic for cars. Brett had public school education, got along with friends, and made average grades. He grew up from a teen to a young adult and went to a local community college in his city, Boston, Massachusetts. There he met a girl, Barbara Mitchell. He married her after 4 years of dating and they eventually had a child. Everything was good and simple life of the Carvers. One day, however, there was a knock at the door on a late Wednesday night. Barbara answered it only to see 4 government officials with flashlights and tasers. On sight, they shot Barbara with a taser and she dropped to the ground with a shriek. The shriek carried through the house, waking up Brett and his son Jody. When Brett saw Barbara on the ground with 4 silhouettes over her, his first instinct was to attack. Yelling out her name, Brett charged forward towards the front door only to meet the same fate as his wife. The pain was overwhelming and he fought hard to keep his blurred vision of his son kneeling beside the two of them. Brett grit his teeth and fell into unconsciousness.

When he had awoken, he was inside a chamber, much like the ones on ships. There was a mask of some sort around his mouth which he ripped off. He was dazed and disoriented and didn't remember a thing. What he did know was that he had to get out of there. He banged on the titanium door until it eventually hummed open, causing him to stumble out. Brett's first thought was to run. So he did. He ran past other chambers just like his, but they were all empty. He had no idea where or who he was. He only knew to run. Brett ran until the hallway cut to a left, leading down a cracked, narrow exit. The only thing in his green eyes he saw was light, so he sprinted for that. When he got to it, he had to skid to a stop to avoid falling of the edge of the hallway. There in front of him, stood a vast opening to what seemed to be a giant pod. Brett squinted his eyes but couldn't make out what was inside of it, for her heard footsteps behind him. Brett spun around and came face to face with a tall man in a green and white uniform with the words MOS on his left breast.

From then on, Brett had been fed information of what he was doing there and their purpose. They never explained who he was or where he was from. They merely gave him a name and a uniform. Brett Carver, Soldier of the MOS.

Current Goal/Purpose: To fulfill the orders of the MOS and find out his past. Where he came from, the life he lived before then, and why he woke up in that chamber.

Appearance: He stands around 6"1. For someone who worked as a mechanic, he was very muscularly built. He has a tanned skin, a tight, strong jaw line, and a smooth face structure. He has no facial hair, dark green eyes, and a short buzz of brown hair. Apart from the uniform. he could be seen wearing khakis and a form fitting under armor shirt with the words MOS on the chest.

Name: Lynda Fandine
Species:
Human
Family:
Her husband, Michael, her daughter Karen and her son Ben.

Personality: Lynda has developed a split personality to handle the trauma she endured. Normally she is her normal self, sweet, kind and always ready to help others, albeit more quiet and less ready to smile than before the events. In this personality Lynda is only aware that her family is gone, she has no recollection of what happened to them, her brain has invented memories that they died in a car crash. She is full of empathy, feeling with total strangers even and is often too kind, willing to go far in helping others which can back fire on her, though that can result in her changing to her other side.

When pain and guilt takes over her she changes without knowing it to a cold and uncaring person that wants revenge for her family, their deaths are clear in her memories and they has driven her emotional state far beyond sane. Lynda is cruel and void of sympathy for others, her only goal is to avenge her family though she does not know who to take her anger out on. This personality has no knowledge of her other side and there isn't much that can make her shift back to her original personality, but meditation to calm her mind, seeing innocent people in pain, especially children.

History: Lynda grew up on Eden AD2.15 or just Eden for short, the large planet that the humans had migrated to as Earth resorces dwindled and turned to a barren wasteland. Life were easy on Eden, the many resources and jobs available gave all surviving people a chance to lead pleasant lives and Lynda lived in the large capital city of Eden, named Terra, in honour of Earth that the humans had helped destroy. She went through school, got a job as a scientist at a crimelab, she married Michael, a biologist and they had two children, Karen and Ben. Leading a normal and happy life until her family were kidnapped, tortured and killed because of a case she worked on where she found the evidence needed. The pain and guilt almost drove her mad and in an attempt to cope Lynda developed two personalities without knowing it herself.

When she was in the revengeful, quite mad side of herself Lynda uncovered top secret plots made by the government, the surface of Earth were still inhabitable with a large machine that produced the oxygen that were no longer produced by the vegetation. On the mountainous lands experiments were made, the goverment tried to create real monsters based on mythology and fairy tales. Lynda didn't uncover the reason behind the experiments but in research these experiments were connected with the large syndicate that she helped put in prison and in her eyes that was then a reason for them to be stopped.

Stoving away on a shuttle heading for Earth where she used the skills in stealth and weapon handling that she had practiced for two years almost to get away from the army that guarded the shuttle, sneaking around the base she eventually came upon an enormous cavern, it's edges hidden by fog, large pillars were spread out in the empty space, natural bridges connected them and on the top, carved out from the middle of the pillars. In there large tubes filled with liquid, containing strange creatures that Lynda couldn't even imagine existed naturally.

Current Goal/Purpose:Get revenge on her family and stop the militaries experiments as they have a connection with the syndicate that killed her family.
Appearance: Lynda is close to 5'7", cream skinned, slim and agile, her face is almost heart shaped, framed by strawberry blonde hair, she has high cheek bones and a smooth jaw line, her deep green eyes are framed by long eyelashes and elegantly curved eye brows. She prefers jeans and shirts with a jacket, but lately she dresses in dark colours and efficient clothes that she can easily move around in.

Name: Calendor Huntmaster

Species: Forest Elvfe of Valen

Family: The elves have many family all caring for the other. But as of parents Calen's died before he knew them.

Personality: Quiet, but not truly shy. Calen is known for his strength and his skill in hunting, so many of the other young Elvfes despise the fact that he has no family so they say he has no honor. The Chieftain of Valen has taken him in as a son and since his late wife ha
ve no children of their own, Calen would then be Chief.

History: Calen grew up in the city forest of Valen, and fell in love with the hunt. Being a good way for his people to make money though he was young he would yearly join the other hunters to go and collect as many kills as possible. Only the men of Valen are allowed to so do, not female or boy is supposed to go. But many times the hunters would take them with him claiming to have him along to carry supplies and so on. Though he would actually bring back most of the kills and they would pay him greatly for it. Also being very wise for his age the men liked having him along. Now as Calen reaches his man age of 16 he must complete his "Man Hunt" which will determine if he is worthy to hunt with the other men. Each time a boy comes of age they are sent to the "underwood". A place that once you've seen you are not allowed to Ever speak of even to others who have completed theirs. Some boys come back as men, others come back their minds shattered and others never come back at all. Having been on his quest downward for about a day Calen came across what he stares at now. What these creatures are he's not sure, but the wisdom and power that flows from them is overpowering.

Current Goal/Purpose: To complete his "Man Hunt" and come back from it unscathed and hopefully with something worthwhile.

Appearance: Tall and thin he is good for hunting with his wiry muscle rather than brute strength. He is very flexible and known for climbing or scrunching into strange positions to get the right angle for the kill.

((Through the eyes of the characters themselves. Warning: Kurren is pretty annoying.))

Name of Participant: Kurren Amba

Species: High Human

Family: My family was one of the first to migrate into the Sky Lands. We are High Humans, so of course we are better equipped in every sense of the word. My father and mother have given my twin and I their Life Lights so that we can thrive in this new land. They are still alive, but powerless without their Lights. My five younger siblings take care of them. My twin is with me.

Personality: I am a very capable and logical person. When something needs to be done, I swiftly find the best solution and carry it out. With decent beings at my command I could lead a small team to victory through tactical brillance, perseverance, and all the qualities of a superior leader.

History: My family migrated to the Sky Lands when I was just a boy, perhaps two years old. I do not recall what the Green Land is like, and I have never shown any signs of a Green Land disease. I was raised to succeed physically and mentally in whatever task I take upon myself.

Purpose for joining the League: I will bring victory to the Sky Land and keep it safe. I have unmatched skill sets, and I am afraid of nothing.

Describe your Physique and Lights: Conditioned to function without using my Life Light so that I will have no vulnerable point. Within the realm of my own Life Light's attributes I am given golden skin like the hardest metal. From my father's Light I gained superior strength that develops swiftly. My last Light is nearly invisible; two black stripes along my cheekbones are the only visible sign that my mother's Light resides within me, giving me ease of movement, whether through mind-flight or on the ground. My family has a custom of keeping our hair long and healthy. My own hair is black, but I do not allow it to grow longer. Everyone in my family has dark blue eyes except for my twin and I. We have eyes that are very light blue. When I arrive to the designated meeting place, you will recognize me by my square face, eyes, and tall, bulky body.

Name of Participant: Shurren Amba

Species: High Human

Family: One twin brother, Kurren Amba. Five younger siblings, three male two female. My parents are Lightless but existing.

Personality: I enjoy challenges and activities that exercise my mind, body, and Lights. I like to be with my family and my friends. I do not enjoy killing, but I am told that my only Light is ease of murder. Sometimes I am sad about that, but I know that I can use my Light for good, not evil. People tell me I am very dull and strange in my words and simplistic thoughts, but I don't mind. So I joined the League through many trials, and now I can defeat the enemies that prevent further immigration into the Sky Land. I am not afraid, but I do not want to kill them.

History: My family came to the Sky Land when I was two years old. My parents were very active in the settling of the Sky Land, and I think that because of the pressure from those still in the Green Land and those that are Higher than us, my parents grew strict and determined to make our family thrive and become powerful. They loved us, but we were not very free to be children. However, I do feel more adept at challenges than those from a normal childhood. My parents gave their Lights to Kurren and I so that we could become great.

Purpose of joining the League: I will fight the sleeping beasts that keep a shield around the Sky Land so that more can escape the Green Land.

Describe your Physique and Lights: I am not the size of a child, though I lack much of the height that my brother possesses. My eyes are the color of the Sky in winter. They were once dark blue. My brother has very dark black stripes on his cheekbones, but my mother only gave a portion of her Light to me, so my stripes are thinner and lighter and my ease of movement is not so advanced as Kurren's. From my own Life Light, my mind is able view the quickest and easiest methods of killing a thing. It's as if the vulnerabilities glow and all else goes dark. My hair is very long and black, and my face has many sharp angles. I once killed a High Human to protect myself and others, though I tried to save him. I took his Light when he died. His Light was numbness of emotion, but morphed inside of me. When I activate my other Lights, I cannot feel pain.

Name: Kevin Serptois
Species: Human
Family: Younger brother, father, younger sister
Personality: Calm, quiet, but if needed he will be an outspoken leader.
History: In the year 2015, an unexpected apocalyptic event took place. The only survivors was a small group from all around the world. Soon enough, his father died of a heart attack and his brother and sister found their own parts of the world, taking this chance to explore the new, unseen planet, Leaving Kevin alone.
Current Goal/Purpose: To survive.
Appearance:
2280199351_c710460517.jpg

Name: Raspar Tice

Species: Alien

Family: His daughter, Rya.

Personality:
Raspar is aggresive at times, but also a gentle alien. He studies the humans under the identity of one himslef. He is constantly learning more and more about their customs as he stays on Earth. Raspar has a fear of the light, so he only comes out at night. He also took a liking to the foods on Earth. Things such as: Rice, chicken and beans. Though he can barely stomach others, he still curiously tries them. He loves his daughter Rya, in whom he spends parts of his time with, in between his studies of Earth.

History:
Raspar was commanded by his queen Relia more than 100 years ago, to go to Earth and live there. The reason was so that he could find one of their lost comrades that was sent on a mission to gather Earths resources. Report had came in from one of there spies, that he was captured by the humans and being used in experiments. He was being held in a cave under an army base. As far as the name of the cave, that was unknown. The queen was outraged by this and gave Raspar an wrist device. She explained to him that once he pressed the center of the device, he would be altered to look like one of the humans on Earth. He was also given one for his daughter. The queen gave him the impression that he would fit in more if he had his daughter with him and everyone would look at him as one of them.

He bowed in respect to his queen and obediently did as she said. He took his daughter with him to his Crush Ship known as The Raunt and made haste towards earth. disguised his ship as a two-story home in the location of New York, New York. He took on the image of an ordinary human and began his studies. As time passed, he slowly picked up info as to the whereabouts of the cave. It was located just beneath the city in the underground base that was hidden. It was called "Relics". Before making his move to rescue his comrade, he tucked his daughter in bed and kissed her forehead, then left the house, heading for the cave.

Current Goal/Purpose: Raspar's goal is to rescue his comrade from the secret military base in which he is held. His purpose for this is so that they could use the intelligence of Earth's technology and combine it with their own. With the combination, they will be able to make weapons far stronger than that of their own and Earth's.

Appearance: He wears armor much like that of the knights on Earth, with flames around the helmet and various parts of his suit.

killer-ultron.jpg

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-AU</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} </style> <![endif]--> Name: Tyrone Hrune

Species:
Human

Family:
Garratt Hrune (Father, Deceased, 47), Theda Hrune (Mother, Alive, 67), Jerren Hrune (Brother, Deceased, 29), Derik Hrune (Brother, Deceased, 21), Karina Hrune (Sister, Alive, 18),Feriss Hrune (Brother, Alive, 16)

Personality:
Tyrone is deathly serious individual, he is pessimistic, but he believes himself a realist. He feels deeply, shows his emotions, never hiding who he is. He is loyal, kind, short tempered, distrustful, cynical, arrogant, honest to the point of being blunt, courteous, respectful, and disciplined. He does have a sense of humor, but rarely likes to show it. Tyrone is adrenaline junky, but has disciplined himself not to doing anything rash. Tyrone is both a smoker, and has a slight alcohol problem, which he recently recovered from. He has the odd quirk of massaging his palm, where a bullet once went through, it use to give him trouble, but he now simply does it out of habit when he is thinking.

History:
Garret Hrune married Theda when he was twenty, a young but upcoming mercenry and bounty hunter, he slowly grew in prestige with Theda always waiting for him at home. When he was 31, Theda grew with child. Garret was away on a mission when Tyrone was born, but this did not mean he didn’t love him. Tyrone was tutored by his father and always loved his father’s sense of honour, his skill, his prestige, and even the love he showed his family. Tyrone spent all the time he could with his father, learning what he could from him. When he wasn’t spending time with his father he was practising or dreaming of being a soldier. Theda birthed four more children, Jerren, Derik, Karina, and finally Feriss.

When Tyrone was sixteen his father went on a mission; and never came back, they tried to find out why, but never could, and there money eventually ran out so that the older children and Theda had to start working. Eventually Tyrone became a mercenary like his father, maybe not as successful, but still a good one. Jerren became a scientist and joined a very successful company, while Karina married a wealthy man, who let the whole family live with them in their mansion. Derik joined his brother as a mercenary, and Feriss continued to train, but was never allowed to accompany the older boys. Tyrone fell in love when he was 21 he even married the girl, but she broke his heart by sleeping with another man. He was so depressed he started to take some of the more darker missions, and also turned to drink.

Jerren eventually revealed that he had found out where their father had gone last and that his company was sending an expedition to this place to explore and record the findings. They would need guards, so Tyrone and Derik signed on to be some of the guards. They travelled with the expedition and eventually came to a group of caverns for a time they found nothing, but when they eventually started to encounter ancient machinery; disaster struck. Aliens, mutants, monsters or whatever they were started to massacre the expedition. Tyrone had to see both of his younger brothers ripped apart in front of his eyes; he was a brave man, but seeing this and confronted by something out of his worst nightmares he ran. He didn’t know where he went, but eventually he entered a cavern to find…

Current Goal/Purpose:
Find out what happened to his father, and then get this information to his family. Get revenge on those monsters if he can. Deal with his cowardice. Survive.

Appearance:
Tyrone stands at 6'6 and has a well muscled, broad shouldered, and well defined muscles. He has a lightly tanned skin tone, with a black tattoo of a raven on his back, a dagger on his arm, and a skull on his right breast. His eyes are a hazelnut brown eyes and hair that is the same colour which is cut short leaveing around an inch. He has his right ear peirced with a ruby stud.