Crazy, Twisted, Unknown Love <3

"Sure, we'll see." He murmured, and put his hand behind Jackson to grasp the doorknob. he's not going to do it. I already figured it out. I know he's not.Mark tried to twist the doorknob without hurting Jackson, which was harder then it looked.

Jackson moved out of the way of the door, his eyes never leaving Mark. If it would have made the difference, he would have dragged Mark up to his room and had sex with him, but he highly dounted that that was what Mark wanted. Jackson knew better. Mark wanted to be shown that he was loved, and Jackson thought he could do that... maybe. But the thing that Jackson thoght would be the hardest was doing exactly what Mark wanted when he had no idea what Mark wanted. If Jackson ever wished he was a mind reader, a time like this was one of those times.

Mark glanced back once. He quickly kissed him on the forehead, figuring it maybe the last kiss from Jackson, then left. Walking home, he frustrated himself with trying to get images of him out of his head..they weren't good ones.

When Mark kissed Jackson's forehead, it made the ache in his chest worst. He had no idead what the hell he was going to end up doing. The second the door had closed behind Mark, Jackson slid againts it and closed his eyes. Even with an idea going through his head ever now and then of what he could do, Jackson still didn't have a clue as to what he would do. Couldn't you have just trusted what I said? Jackson ended up thinking to himself.

Finally jackson stood and went out the door himself, and started to jog, hoping to catch up with Mark. The last idea that went through his head was one he decided to go with; don't leave Mark alone and stay by his side. Once he spotted mark, he picked up his pace until he was pretty much next to him and then he slowed his pace to match Mark's. "I'm not going to leave you alone Mark, I love you and I'll put a banner through the school halls if I have to that say the exact words I'm saying now."

Mark snapped out of it and looked over. "won't your mom get upset your not at home?" He asked plainly. was this his plan? To follow me like a lovesick puppy? Scratch that lovesick-for-someone-else puppy.

Jackson shrugged. "If she does oh well. I don't really see why she would care anyway."

"Whatever." They reached his house and he opened the door. He went inside and let Jackson follow. maybe I should take his word for it~ but, he probably doesn't even love me.. Just a, phase, or whatever.

Jackson followed mark inside, wondering if his plan was going to work at all. He was starting to think that no matter what he did, Mark still wouldn't believe that Jackson loves him. What do I have to do to prove myself to you Mark? Do I have to rob a bank or commit murder or worse? I love you dammit, why can't you see that?

Closing the door behind him, he looked to Jackson. "You're really going to try this, aren't you?" He said it straightforwardly. He thought Jackson was making a fool out of himself, but there was a slight hope he would pull through.

"Yes, I am," Jackson said, his eyes on Mark. Hopefully everything would work out. Hopefully, he wouldn't ruin his friendship.

"Alright. I'm gonna take a shower. Youve been here plenty of times before, You know where everything is..." He turned around and ran upstairs, almost slipping at the top but regaining his balance. He went into the bathroom and locked the door before getting undressed.

Jackson watched as Mark went upstairs and decided to head to Mark's room. He plopped down onto his friend's bed, wondering if his friend was just hurmoring him, or if Mark really cared. At the moment, Jackson was definitely feeling very puppyish with following Mark around, and felt even more so because at the moment he actually felt a little lost. He leaned back on the bed and closed his eyes, wondering how thing would turn out in the end.

In the warm shower, he was able to get rid of the terrible images of Jackson in his mind and just think clearly. okay, so if he can make it til tomorrow, same time, I'll believe him. Once he got that settled he stepped out of the shower and got dressed again. He walked out of the bathroom and opened the door to his room to find Jackson there. "Listen." Mark went over to the edge of the bed and sat down. "If you still feel the same way about me tomorrow afternoon, then, I'll~be yours. Okay?"

Throughout the time that Mark was in the shower, jackson just let his mind wonder. When Jackson felt a slight shift in the weight of the bed, he knew Mark was sitting there. He opened his eyes and sat up, turning so that he could watch Mark. After he heard Mark's statement, a grin spread across his face. "Deal. So shall we seal this deal with a kiss?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows suggesstively. Might as well be a bit goofy in all of this.

Mark couldn't help but crack up. He smiled and leaned in, giving him a quicker version of the kiss earlier. Leaning back, he laid down sideways across his bed and tucked his arms behind his head and closed his eyes.

Jackson's grin only widened and he felt acomplished when he got a laugh and a kiss from Mark. He hadn't actually expected the kiss so it had been a pleasant surprise. When Mark laid down and had his eyes closed, Jackson had to wonder if he was tired. he suddenly remembered exactly how groggy Mark had been on the phone only earlier that day. "Tired?"

"Little bit. But I can never fall back asleep. Plus I feel like I'm going to melt, why is it so hit in here?" He opened his eyes and glances at the thermometer. It was pretty cool, guess he was just personally burning up.

"Personally, I'm not hot. You on the other hand," once again Jackson paired his words with wiggling eyebrows. "Seriously though, it's just you. Maybe you're having a hotflash or running a fever or something?" he said. "So are you feeling alright or am I going to get to play nurse?"

"Nah, I think I'll be alright." He sat up, pressing the back of his hand against his arm in an attempt to cool himself down. "oh, by the way, since we made that new deal you don't have to stay here and follow me around if you do t want." Mark didn't have any intention in his voice, he was more stating it absently, too busy with his heat problem to really be paying attention."

Jackson listened as his cirned told him that he was fine, but Jackson wasn't quite so sure. Maybe he was just a worry wart and worried too much or something, but he didn't want to see Mark sick or hurt in anyway. "You sure about being okay, Mark? People don't normally get hot for no reason." A small frown had formed on Jackson's face. "I could leave, buuuuut I'd rather not, especially since you're having problems with heat."