Crazy, Twisted, Unknown Love <3

Mark tuned in when he said that. "Uhm, I guess so. Why, did something happen? Bad dream?" The grogginess left him a while ago, but he only just noticed now. He tried to listen, Jackson sounded very worried or annoyed about the last part. wonder what happened? Maybe a nightmare?

Jackson had spaced out, his thoughts on the dream, but listend when his friend spoke. "Well in a way part of my dream was bad and I would hate for something like that to happen, but the other part is confusing. I'd actually prefer talking in person so... if you aren't busy, you want to do something today?"

"Ugh, sure. I'll come over..See ya." He hung up. Standing from his bed, he slipped on his red sports jacket and headed out to Jackson's house. Now he ​was the one that was acting strange.

"Thanks." As soon as Jackson had the phone hung up and on his bed, he started pacing, waiting impatiently for Mark. The more he thought about the drean the more he thought about he felt in the dream and the more he thought about how he might really feel. It was all so strange and... in a way it was bothering him.

Mark stepped onto the porch. He carefully pulled down his jacket, then knocked on the door. Leaning back up against the pole, he winced at something. Jackson's Mother. He forgot about her. He hated to say it but, he really didn't like her. She was always poking and prodding at him. He closed one eye as the door opened, practically praying it wasn't her.

Jackson's mum had already left for work (this was one of those Saturdays where she worked) and the second Jackson heard a knock on the door he pretty much flew down the stairs, almost falling twice. When he got to the door he opened it and tried to smile. "Hey Mark. Don't worry, my mum isn't here, she already left. Had work today. Come on in, and head up to my room. I'll be up there in a minute, I'm going to go grab a can of soda from the fridge. Want one?"

He let out a quiet sigh of relief. "Uhm, sure." He shrugged and came in. Mark figured since no one was here, they could basically talk anywhere. "So- why were you so nervous over the phone?"

When Jackson realized he wasn't going to get an exra couple of minutes worth of stalling time before he spoke, he held back a sigh and decided it would be best just to rush on and get out. "Well, the first part of my dream was awful and kind of like a nightmare. You had some kind of accident and werein the hospital in a coma. The other part, the part that confuses me a little is that in the dream I was sitting in one of those insanely uncomfortable plastic chairs next to your bed, holding your hand and sobbing like a baby. And, and," as he got further into his dream, his face started to turn red and he made sure that Mark couldn't see his face and continued on, "And I was saying something about how a person never knows what htey have until it's gone and, and, and something about some deep hidden feeling I had for you and now I have to wonder what the dream means and if I could possibly like you," Jackson finished the last part in a rush and by that time, his face was tomato red.

Mark gulped dryly. For most of it, he had to strain to listen to hear what he was saying, but the end.... Mark coughed away the thickness in his throat. "What-" he coughed again. "What do you mean by like?" He knew damn right what kind of like, but he just needed to know if he heard Jackson correctly. no, no, I'm tripping. I'm just tired is all. That's it, I'm tired. He closed his eyes to take a breath, but he opened them quickly as Jackson was trying to answer his question.

"I-I," Jackson swallowed, locked his eyes on the ground, and took a deep breath. "I think I may like more then a friend..." he whispered.

"s-so it not only me..?!" He muttered quietly but loud enough for Jackson to hear. His eyes widened and he clamped a hand over his mouth, realizing he let his thoughts slip out. His face got redder then Jackson's, but his tan skin helped hide it a bit. He took a big sigh. "J-Jackson..I, have to tell you something...you know that girl I was describing to you yesterday~ yeah, well, see-how do I say this?- I was..describing you.." He quickly looked away, not wanting to see his reaction. dammit why'd I say that?! He's probably creeped out!!

Jackson had to wonder what his friend meant when he had said "you too?", but pushed it to the back of his mind. He shifted from foot to foot, wondering why he had said anything about the dream, but his head snapped up quickly when Mark said that the theoretical girl had actually been him. So where did that leave Jackson and his best friend now? Jackson was pretty sure he liked Mark back in the same way and then it started to click into his mind. The day before when mark had been acting odd when Jackson questioned him... The way he wanted to be left alone... Jackson's face grew redder, if possible, as he took a step toward his friend. He had to wonder what it would be like to possibly kiss him. He reached out, lifted Mark's face and, before he could fully comprehend what he was doing even, lowered his mouth to Mark's, his heart speeding like a racecar.

Mark was surprised when Jackson took his face. I-I thought... Before his thought could be complete, he locked lips with Jackson. His heart started to pound so hard in his chest it almost hurt, but he almost didn't really care. He gently wrapped his hand around Jackson's arm to hold him steady, slightly sensing him shaking a bit.

Jackson was surprised by how fan-funking-tabulous it felt to kiss Mark and enjoyed it. Why exactly hadn't he noticed his feelings before or kissed his best friend? Oh that was right, because he was an idiot. He liked when Mark had his hand on his arm and one of Jackson's hands dropped from Mark's face to rest on his friend's back and pull him closer. He had to wonder if it was physically possible for his heart go any faster without him having a heart attack or something.

Mark stopped for a moment and turned his head the other way then continued to kiss him. Is..it wrong to be enjoying this? Then words came into his head. 'I loved her.' Mark moved his hand to Jackson's chest with heavy eyes and pushed him away. He looked up into his surprised eyes. "Jackson, you're just doing this because your upset about that text message..you don't really like me that way, think about it.."

Jackson felt surprised when mark pulled away and the emotion mirrored in his eyes and then confussion filled his eyes. "Huh? What text message?" After a moment though, Jackson remembered the text and he frowned. Not because the text bothered him, in fact he was now happy about the text. Hell, he had just been standing here kissing someone who easily knew him better then his ex did, but rather he was frowning because of Mark's words. Jackson was postive that he liked Mark in that way, especially since the thought of going back to the way things were kind of hurt. "Trust me, I'm not upset about that or anything else. And believe it or not, I do like you that way," he said, his eyes locked on Mark's.

His hand slid away from Jackson's chest. His heart ached. "Look, if you can figure out a way to prove it, then, fine. If you can't, then you're still in love with her...I'm going to go.." He turned away from Jackdon and took a step towards the door.

Jackson's chest physically hurt when Mark moved toward the door and his jaw clenched. He moved quickly and blocked the door. "As cheesy as this sounds, if it wasn't for the fact that I actually need my heart to live, I would cut it out and give it to you... Then again that may actually be kind of morbid. Anyway, I'll do anything you want me to to prove myself. Just say the word Mark, and I'll do whatever," he said, his voice a mixture, of seriousness, darkness, and pleading.

Mark gently put his hand on Jackson 's shoulder. "That's the point. You're supposed to figure it out yourself. If someone loved you enough they could do whatever you needed, or wanted, no problem. If there's a will, there's a way- if they can't do it, they don't truly love you."

Jackson's shoulders sagged slightly, but Mark's words didn't disuade him. He was determined to prove that he cared about Mark. And if that ended up traslating into doing something stupid, then so be it, he would do something stupid. Jackson's eyes hardened and he nodded, several possible ideas sliding through his head. "Alright Mark, I'll come up with my best and if that isn't good enough then I'll keep going. hell, if I have to, I'll go to the moon and back if it means I get to have you," he said.