Crazy, Twisted, Unknown Love <3

not everything. "Ya." He said curtly, and continued his game. I can't tell you the truth, Jackson. You'll never be my friend again! That's worse then what I'm feeling right now. That's what he wanted to shout at his friend, but didn't. He just kept it in his head, never to be heard.

Jackson wiped at his eyes and continued to just blankly watch the screen. First he watched his friend start to act weird, then the girl he loved, or thought he loved, told him she doesn't feel the same and now his best friend was so distant it hurt. Part of him felt angry that his friend was suddenly treating him like might not even be there and the other part just wanted to leave. And the feeling of wanting to leave his friend's house had never occured. He started to mull over leaving and finally decided against. He looked at Mark, his jaw clenched and he finally blew. "Mark, why the hell are you acting like I'm part of the rug? You've been acting strange ever since earlier and it's odd. I don't mean to be cold, but I have never felt more far away from you man! What the fuck is going on with you?"

Mark stopped the game after a few minutes. He stared at the ground, still. Suddenly he tensed and jumped up from his seat. The controller hit the coffee table and he shouted "I told you to just leave me alone, damn it! Just leave me alone!" Mark ran up to his room and slammed the door so loudly it sounded like the whole house was going to collapse.

Jackson was annoyed, infuriated and kept clenching and unclenching his jaw. He was determined that he would find out what was wrong with his friend, especially considering the fact that he hated Mark being mad with him. He closed his eyes, and took a few deep breaths before he went up towards Mark's room and knocked on the door. "When I say you can talk to me about anything, I mean anything. Dude, if you're like gay or something I'm fine with that. You're my best friend and I'm not leaving you alone when something is obviously wrong," he said.

A lump caught in Max's throat. Gay?! Where did he come up with that?! Just because I like him, personally, doesn't mean.. His thoughts cut off and he just lay in his room silently. Maybe if he was quiet enough Jackson would just leave? That's what he wanted. To be left alone~ so he can get all his thoughts straight. Yeah, that would be perfect.

Jackson closed his eyes and rested his forehead against the wall. He knew that at the moment, there was absolutely no winning with Mark. "Congratulations, Mark, you win and i am now leaving." Jackson sighed, and went downstairs, grabbing his skateboard and left to go home. The clouds were still dark and just as he was almost home it started to rain. He clenched his jaw and hurried. Once home he avoided his mum not really being in the mood to talk and went up to his room. After stripping down to just his boxers he climbedd in bed and almost immeadiately fell asleep. That night he had strange dreams involving him and Mark.

Mark rested his head when Jackson spoke. When he hears the door close, he felt really depressed. Worst then the original. Mark sighed, and tossed and turned all night to get comfortable. When he finally went to sleep, it was just about 2 hours before the time he was supposed to awake.

Jackson slept in late, not really having a reason to be up and enjoyed his rest. When he did get up, he felt down. He wasn't even quite sure what he could do to have fun or feel better considering normally either of the two things included his best friend and said friend was being quiet and wouldn't even talk the day before. Jackson let out a long sigh and after moment got up and went to take a shower. The hot water felt nice an. It worked out it a bit of the stress.

Mark woke up painfully. He wanted to sleep more, but once he wakes up, he's up. Looking at his cellphone, he picked it up, just glancing it over. no, I-I can't talk to him..not yet setting it down, he threw some clothes on and went down to eat breakfast.

Jackson stayed in the shower, enjoying the hot water until there wasn't any left. Once he was out of the shower and dressed, he went back up to his room. He didn't have any plans for the day, had no one to hang out with, and Jackson was the kind of person who liked having company. A sigh passed his lips as he plopped down onto his bed. He could call Mark and bug him, but Jackson decided against it. "Sooooo bored," he whined under his breath.

After a few minutes after breakfast, he couldn't take it anymore. Swallowing the nervousness, he gently plucked up the phone and slowly dialed in Jackson's number. Mark stared at the screen for a while, deciding it over, and with a sigh, pressed the green call button.

Jackson ended up going down into the kitchen, and grabbed an apple. Once he was back up in his room he inspected it for a moment before taking a bite. It wasn't long after his apple was eaten that his phone rang and the caller id said it was Mark. He quickly picked it up. "Hey Mark! How ya doing? You feelin' better then yesterday? Listen, I'm sorry I got pissed off at you and blew up like I did," he said quickly.

The speed of Jackson's voice stunned him and he lost track of his words. "Uh, ya..no, no it was my fault.." He said quietly.

Jackson frowned, wondering why Mark was blaming himself. "No, it wasn't. It was my fault I blew up. I was hurting and you weren't feeling well and I got frustrated. So how are you today?"

Mark left it, not wanting to start another fight. "I'm fine....you were hurting? Do you need to talk?"

"Yeah I kind of do want to talk, but I guess I'll live if you would prefer not to. After all, I don't want to keep you if you're doing something else," Jackson said.

Mark shook his head but then realized he couldn't see him. "I'm not doing anything..and I'm feeling a lot better..Go ahead, tell me. I don't want you to be upset too...." He said and silently waited for him to reply. Feeling groggy, he sat down on the edge of his bed then swung around into a laying position, keeping the phone to his ear.

Jackson was weary about telling Mark about his problems, but knew that it might be better to get it off his chest. A sigh passed his lips before he spoke. "Thanks Mark, you're an awesome friend. And... yesterday when I was on my way to your house to make sure you were okay, I got a text from Miranda. In the text she said she didn't love me and that she just wanted to be friends." Jackson fell silent for a moment before he said anything else. "I love her, or thought I loved her and that just tore me apart. Fuck it hurt when I read that message and I don't even hurt today really. And I don't understand that. Now I just think that she's kind of a bitch for breaking up with me over a text. Any insight as to why I'm feeling better today?"

Mark went dead silent. what? Why would she- how could she-? He came back to reality. "Hm, what? Oh. Well, as you said, she's a bitch. You've already labeled her as a fucking cunt, so your feelings aren't hurt anymore. I always figured your brain Is connected to your heart-" he cut himself off. if that's the case, how come I know it's wrong to love Jackson but still do? ​He went silent again.

Jackson's lips curved into a smile at Mark's words. "Haha, I guess you're right, mark, thanks! If your brain is connected to your heart, then do dreams have to do with your brain and heart?" he asked, his dream from the night before. He could remember it clearly, and he wasn't fully sure what to make of it. As he thought of it, his brows furrowed. In the dream, something had happened to Mark and put him in the hospital, in a coma and Jackson sat by his side crying.... and holding one of Mark's hands. He remembered that in the dream he said something about how feeling suck and you don't know what you have until it's gone and that he also said something about hidden feeling or something. It was a really weird dream, and normally Jackson had an easier time shaking dreams. He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose, wishing the memory of the dream would go away.