1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
Okay, I know there has been a few recipe threads BUT I've decided a new one. One that is more based towards, simple recipes. Like the ones that take maybe at most 30 mins to prepare, cause lord knows when you have crotch goblins around; finding stuff they like can be super impossible! And frustrating.

I've got a few recipes over the years that have finally made my child stop nattering at me in fuss and refusal. So I thought this thread would be fantastic for it! So if you got a recipe that is crazy simple to make, share it! It can be sweet stuff, or supper stuff! Easy things that will make every one's life easy!

For the recipe I share right now

Ham and Cheese Sliders

What you will need

• 1 pkg of dinner buns
  • 2 type of cheese slices
  • 3 types of meats
  • garlic butter or mayonnaise
  • Spray Virgin Olive Oil
  1. Do not separate the dinner buns, keep them all together. Cut them in half like one big bun. Then spread the garlic butter or mayonnaise on the top inside and bottom.
  2. Lay down first type of cheese on bottom half buns, then arrange the three types of meat (for us, sandwich slices like roast beef, ham and turkey)
  3. Then next layer of cheese. Sometimes I put pickles in the middle but that's not for everyone.
  4. Put the top of the buns on top of the last cheese, spray the top with Virgin Olive oil. I usually use a bit of garlic powder, sea salt and sometimes dill on the very top after I pray the virgin olive oil
  5. put in the oven at a low 300c (572F) for 15 mins (usually on a cookie sheet with tinfoil down so its easier to clean up), or how ever melty you want the cheese.
  6. Take out onto cutting board, cut them up and serve. great for lunches the next day too

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
Okay, I know this is basic, but this is a favourite of mine. Chili oil fried eggs on rice is my fav quick meal. You don't even need to follow this entire recipe, since it'll still be good if you only put like half the ingredients LOL

• Love
Reactions: Manna Beast
SPAM ANIMALS.

My mother made these. 8D

1 Can of Spam
1 Can of Pineapple Slices

Slice up spam, put half of pineapple slide on top. Pop in the oven for 15 mins or however many minutes it takes for them to be sizzling good. EAT THEM.

You could also prolly just pan fry spam chunks and pineapple too 🤔 toss it on some rice.

My college food fare was washing and rinsing my rice, throw whatever I had in my fridge cubed with the rice in the rice cooker (or pan in which you cook your rice) and then let it cook. Mix afterwards and enjoy. One pot wonder.

EDIT: for a more serious simple recipe. Mix eggs in a bowl, add two cups of water (or stock for extra flavour) for every egg you have added, mix the mixture and then steam it. Add in whatever flavour you want this steamed egg soup to have.

• Love
Reactions: Manna Beast
There have been times over the past few months since discovering it that I have basically lived on this pinto bean recipe. Beans in the instant pot, rice in the rice cooker... So good!

I also use a slightly adapted version of Serious Eat's Mac and Cheese that I adore and comes together in no time at all :D