Crazy looks in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
At home or around friends, when someone says something I disapprove of so much I can't express it in words, I will often hiss to get the point across. First time I did it it was as a joke, but it's become a bad habit.
Unfortunately, sometimes I forget I'm not at home, such as a few days ago at the store.
I can't remember exactly what was said, but I couldn't stand the idea of it, so I hissed loudly - only to realize what I was doing, and glance around in horror as about a dozen shoppers stopped and stared in silence for an agonizingly long ten seconds or so before finally moving on. One lady even shook her head disapprovingly. THE FACT THAT MY MOM WAS WITH ME MADE IT WORSE, BECAUSE SHE CAN'T STAND WHEN I EMBARRASS HER IN PUBLIC D:
I did that once at school out of sheer curiosity. It works for my cat, wonder if it'll work for me ^^ WELL it did work... But turns out its more socially acceptable to growl like a dog XD Although the looks I got weren't really worth it -.- But I'm sure you understand that more than I do at this point XP

This one is more of me giving someone else a weird/funny look. I was at vegas and my friend brought me to an arcade and this guy was playing dance dance revolution in a way I couldn't even comprehend.
So why does that warrent a odd look? Because this guy was pretty damn big, but he was moving so fast his entire body, even his 2nd chin was vibrating like crazy. I just couldn't believe that someone THAT big was able to play a game like DDR in such a way. I shoulda taken a video, but here's a screenshot I got (I also should put him in the picture too XP) And I don't think I see him in the reflection, I think the guy in the reflection was his buddy, or another bystander probably having the same look I had.

Regardless though, props to him, I can't come close to that in DDR XP

IMG_1916.JPG

As of late I've noticed at work I get weird looks from customers. I work at McDonalds drive thru and there are a few moments were people just give you weird looks. One is when I'm taking another order and trying to see if it's cash or a card or some sort so I can either take the money or hand them the machine. They look at me going 'why the hell are you looking at me?' and they refuse to help me until I stop what I'm doing and ask how they are going to pay. Another one, is after I've hadn't them their food and drinks and then they look at me as if they are missing something, and I have to stare back waiting to make sure everything is okay before I start working on the next order. Dx I just don't understand sometimes.

Friend said something funny on the bus and I couldn't stop laughing loudly like I was dying on the bus seat, couldn't even breathe. It was a school bus too, so other kids were staring at me. Y u do dis ; ;

What's your best or most recent story of a time you earned yourself some weird looks in a public place

My most recent was in a cafe, when I was snapchatting and suddenly it turned into like, live FaceTime or something @_@ I couldn't stop laughing in addition to talking to/ adjusting angle in my phone, so it probably looked like I was taking the most spastic selfie ever!
Gee, I wonder who was on the other end of that Snapchat.

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
Went on a little shopping run last week with my besties and we kept saying "SPACE!" at all the clothing that had space patterns on it. We like Portal 2 a little too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.