Crazy In Love [MxF/FxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Ferret

Original poster
So I have a loose idea for this plot.

Basically a couple really quite in love break up under odd [possibly supernatural] circumstances and Person A moves on relatively quickly while Person B becomes obsessed with getting A back. B's mental stability crumbles and He/she resorts to stalking and eventually kidnapping A, potentially leading to torture.

That's all I have at the moment, but if anyone's interested, I'm willing to hear anything you have to add to this ^^

THis sounds like something I'd get into . . . THough, it depends on who I'd be playing, which depedence depends on wether is FxF, FxM, or MxM. And if you're fine with the fade to black method for anything too . . . ify, which not that much is.

THis sounds like something I'd get into . . . THough, it depends on who I'd be playing, which depedence depends on wether is FxF, FxM, or MxM. And if you're fine with the fade to black method for anything too . . . ify, which not that much is.

I would love to do this as a FxF roleplay. And i'm perfectly fine with the fade to black method ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.