crayon Says Hello

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by crayon, Sep 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello!

I'm crayon. Or whatever you'd like to call me, I don't really mind. I enjoy writing things, mostly for the sense of escapism.

I really don't know what to put here; I'm terrible at introductions and I'm not exactly a people person, but I suppose joining this forum will help remedy that to some extent. We're all wanting a sense of communalism, right?

I'm looking forward to making some friends and writing some stories.

2. *high fives for people who aren't really people persons* Welcome to Iwaku, btw! Can I color with you, Crayon? :3

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. Welcome to the site, crayon! You have basically the best username. I think it's adorable. I hope you have a fantastic time exploring the site, making new friends, and starting some awesome role-plays.

• Thank Thank x 1
  4. Welcome to Iwaku!

• Thank Thank x 1
  5. Haha, thank you! I appreciate the compliments.
    Of course.

6. Hihi crayon! ^o^ welcome to stepping out of your crayon box!

• Thank Thank x 1
  7. Hey crayon!
    [​IMG]
    I must know... did you come from the 64 pack with or without the sharpener? (Crayon puns c:)
    Anyways, seeing as you're new to Iwaku, check out the "Newbie Care Package" thread - you can get a bunch of free graphics and a guide around Iwaku :)

P.S here are some helpful links to get you started on Iwaku! Also, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Take care!
    Help Desk - HELP DESK
    Interest Checking & Creation - INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION
    Seeking One on One Partners - SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS
    Terms & Rules - Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
    BB Codes - BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

♥♥​

• Thank Thank x 1
  8. Thanks for the help, Ali! Neither; I was one of the three free crayons accompanying kids' menus.
    Thank you, Diana! It was quite snug in there, but hopefully I can get accustomed to the community way of life.

9. What a cute name! Also, welcome to Iwaku, the land of the bunnies! I love Tae's art, good choice.

• Thank Thank x 1
  10. Thank you! I found them through furious Googling, and I have to agree. It's very soothing, in a way.

11. Hi, Crayon!

Welcome, and I'm glad you decided to take the plunge and join us! If you need help getting around or anything, please ask! <3

• Thank Thank x 1
  12. Welcome to Iwaku, friend! Make yourself at home, I'm sure you'll love it here. c:
    If you ever need someone to chat with or want a partner to role play with, just give me a holler! I'm always around.

• Thank Thank x 1
  13. Of course I already sent you a welcome on your profile, but I'll do so here too! If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone here! I hope to see you around the site~

• Thank Thank x 1
  14. Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

[​IMG]

Welcome to Iwaku, a place of imagination, creativity, and .... imagination! Here's to hoping you enjoy your stay here! As a fellow newbie, of course. :D​

• Thank Thank x 1
  15. Thank you for all the welcome wishes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.