crayon Says Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

crayon

Original poster
Hello!

I'm crayon. Or whatever you'd like to call me, I don't really mind. I enjoy writing things, mostly for the sense of escapism.

I really don't know what to put here; I'm terrible at introductions and I'm not exactly a people person, but I suppose joining this forum will help remedy that to some extent. We're all wanting a sense of communalism, right?

I'm looking forward to making some friends and writing some stories.

*high fives for people who aren't really people persons* Welcome to Iwaku, btw! Can I color with you, Crayon? :3

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to the site, crayon! You have basically the best username. I think it's adorable. I hope you have a fantastic time exploring the site, making new friends, and starting some awesome role-plays.

• Thank You
Welcome to Iwaku!

• Thank You
Haha, thank you! I appreciate the compliments.
*high fives for people who aren't really people persons* Welcome to Iwaku, btw! Can I color with you, Crayon? :3
Of course.

Hihi crayon! ^o^ welcome to stepping out of your crayon box!

• Thank You
Hey crayon!
2cs8jns.png

I must know... did you come from the 64 pack with or without the sharpener? (Crayon puns c:)
Anyways, seeing as you're new to Iwaku, check out the "Newbie Care Package" thread - you can get a bunch of free graphics and a guide around Iwaku :)

P.S here are some helpful links to get you started on Iwaku! Also, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Take care!
Help Desk - HELP DESK
Interest Checking & Creation - INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION
Seeking One on One Partners - SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS
Terms & Rules - Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
BB Codes - BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

♥♥​

• Thank You
Thanks for the help, Ali! Neither; I was one of the three free crayons accompanying kids' menus.
Hihi crayon! ^o^ welcome to stepping out of your crayon box!
Thank you, Diana! It was quite snug in there, but hopefully I can get accustomed to the community way of life.

What a cute name! Also, welcome to Iwaku, the land of the bunnies! I love Tae's art, good choice.

• Thank You
Thank you! I found them through furious Googling, and I have to agree. It's very soothing, in a way.

Hello!

I'm crayon. Or whatever you'd like to call me, I don't really mind. I enjoy writing things, mostly for the sense of escapism.

I really don't know what to put here; I'm terrible at introductions and I'm not exactly a people person, but I suppose joining this forum will help remedy that to some extent. We're all wanting a sense of communalism, right?

I'm looking forward to making some friends and writing some stories.
Hi, Crayon!

Welcome, and I'm glad you decided to take the plunge and join us! If you need help getting around or anything, please ask! <3

• Thank You
Welcome to Iwaku, friend! Make yourself at home, I'm sure you'll love it here. c:
If you ever need someone to chat with or want a partner to role play with, just give me a holler! I'm always around.

• Thank You
Of course I already sent you a welcome on your profile, but I'll do so here too! If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone here! I hope to see you around the site~

• Thank You
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

tumblr_nn48c7LLZb1urhpq7o1_500.gif

Welcome to Iwaku, a place of imagination, creativity, and .... imagination! Here's to hoping you enjoy your stay here! As a fellow newbie, of course. :D​

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.