3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Comedy, Medieval, Romance, Sci-Fi, Modern
Aloha all, I have a couple cravings that I need to be filled. I refuse to rp smut with those under 18, but we can still rp if you want. As far as smut goes, we'll have to be well into the roleplay in order to have that kind of fun, and I need to be comfortable with you as a person to do so. I value plot at around 85%, smut at 15%.

As for my other standards... I write one to four solid paragraphs per responce. I want someone who can match that. I need good spelling and grammar in my life, so please spellcheck your posts. I can't carry the plot all the time, so please feel free to share the responsibility. Fair warning, my characters tend to be foul mouthed creatures, with dark senses of humor.

Now, time for the fun shit. Currently I want a western, or a high school slice of life, or a superhero rp. All of my plots work for MxF and MxM, though I'm leaning more towards MxM at the moment.

Western:
An infamous outlaw is on the run, and has been for a long while now. The local sheriff had gotten close to catching him last night, if you could trust the word of mouth. He apparently got away by jumping off the rail bridge into the river below. Your character is the sole owner of a boarding house that's fallen on hard times. When you go to draw water from the river behind the boarding house, you're met with a rather roughed up man lying unconscious in the shallows. Would you help him, despite knowing that he could be that one outlaw?

High School X.X:
Inner city schools are renowned for their... Suckyness? Water problems? Overcrowding? Failure rates? Well, despite all that, our characters go to the same trashy school. My character is one of the troublemakers at school, and is on the borderline of being expelled. Your character is a genius, as far as academics go. As part of the required volunteer hours for one of the groups your character is in, they have to mentor one of the school's delinquents. Unfortunately for them both, they get stuck together for the rest of the year. If my character drops out, your character could be docked volunteer hours. If your character gives up on my character, my character could very well drop out.

Super... Not Really a Hero?:
Geld was a decent city. Of course, there's a gap between the rich and poor and life can get a bit tough, but it's citizens always find a way to scrape by. You are a superhero in this city, defending it from villains and most crimes. A new masked vigilante has sprung onto the scene, a guy who goes by the name of Kot. While he has saved people from accidents and stopped crimes in progress, he has also stolen money and data from major bioengineering corporations based in Geld. During the occasional confrontations that you've had with him, you recognize that he has powers as well, though they aren't extremely noticeable like yours. He hasn't done anything to warrant a full blown battle and has run from just about every fight you try and give him. Yet he still piques your interest. Who exactly is this Kot, and what is he really after?

• Love
Reactions: Dip
Hey! Are you interested in doing the outlaw RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.