Cravings

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hana, Sep 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Which foods are you currently craving at the moment? Would you like some chocolate, or would you kill for a good burger? What kinds of foods do you find yourself often craving for?

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  2. I often crave for the high end of fast food. Right now, I’m just hungry for anything. lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lasagna. I dunno why, it's usually pizza, but the last one week I've been craving it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm not craving at the moment, but here's some of my usual cravings: buffalo wings (my favorite food), crab legs, boiled shrimp, gumbo, dressing, catfish, pickles, pickled sausages, cornbread.....(Yes, I am southern and I am black :blah:)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sushiiiii

Was craving something sweet too, but a trip to the store fixed that. I got butterhorns. :D

• Like Like x 2
  6. A frozen Snickers bar and some vanilla ice cream.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I often crave sushi and pasta rip The best kind of food out there xD

• Like Like x 1
  8. A good peking duck meal ; ;

• Like Like x 1
  9. After watching Food Wars? Anything.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm craving some beef stew pho today. x_x

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  11. Was craving donuts before. So I went up to Dunkin and got some.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  12. Buffalo wings with bleu cheese.
    Maybe some carrots on the side.

Aww yeah.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I'm always craving mozzarella sticks.

And I'm also craving candy. Like I need sum of that gud shit, dem E numbers fam.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I'm actually missing ramen... I know, it's so easy to find ramen here but the caveat is that it's been so hot and humid lately that I don't want to go to a ramen place and sweat out a meal...

• Like Like x 1
  15. As an addendum to my previous post...

The perfect (ramen) storm hit today; cooler weather, cool outfits (yukatas) and we happened to be in the birthplace of soy based ramen, Asakusa.

It was all awesome (there was a citrus element/ingredient which she thought was unusual as well but the ramen was delicious nevertheless)!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  16. That looks so good... ;q; I'm craving ramen now...

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  17. Once a month I crave sour gummi worms and nachos.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Nachos, honey mustard wings, and onion rings all sound pretty good right now. Or a perfect medium-rare filet marsala. I also wouldn't turn down clay pot chicken, I've been wanting that for days. And just last week I had the shepherd's pie at an Irish pub, and thinking about that makes me want it again.

I may be hungry. I'm giving you all the credit for the nacho craving, Turtle. The wings I can attribute to Kitti.

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Calamari.

*looks at his order of Pepper Fried Calamari and smiles*

Craving sated. :D

• Like Like x 1
  20. Thanks Alan... just thinking about calamari has successfully killed my appetite. No worries, I'll manage to get it back though!

• Nice execution! Nice execution! x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.