Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hana

wandering thoughts
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Which foods are you currently craving at the moment? Would you like some chocolate, or would you kill for a good burger? What kinds of foods do you find yourself often craving for?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron
I often crave for the high end of fast food. Right now, I'm just hungry for anything. lol

Reactions: Hana
Lasagna. I dunno why, it's usually pizza, but the last one week I've been craving it.

I'm not craving at the moment, but here's some of my usual cravings: buffalo wings (my favorite food), crab legs, boiled shrimp, gumbo, dressing, catfish, pickles, pickled sausages, cornbread.....(Yes, I am southern and I am black :blah:)

Sushiiiii

Was craving something sweet too, but a trip to the store fixed that. I got butterhorns. :D

Reactions: Kitti and Hana
A frozen Snickers bar and some vanilla ice cream.

I often crave sushi and pasta rip The best kind of food out there xD

A good peking duck meal ; ;

I'm always craving mozzarella sticks.

And I'm also craving candy. Like I need sum of that gud shit, dem E numbers fam.

Reactions: Hana and Kitti
I'm actually missing ramen... I know, it's so easy to find ramen here but the caveat is that it's been so hot and humid lately that I don't want to go to a ramen place and sweat out a meal...

As an addendum to my previous post...

The perfect (ramen) storm hit today; cooler weather, cool outfits (yukatas) and we happened to be in the birthplace of soy based ramen, Asakusa.

It was all awesome (there was a citrus element/ingredient which she thought was unusual as well but the ramen was delicious nevertheless)!

D96F1356-715B-4C38-BAF3-B39648E4B4C2_zpsuu54qbvv.jpg

171F17D8-59E4-49C2-8245-F337A31E0F84_zpsx3put0om.jpg

• Love
As an addendum to my previous post...

The perfect (ramen) storm hit today; cooler weather, cool outfits (yukatas) and we happened to be in the birthplace of soy based ramen, Asakusa.

It was all awesome (there was a citrus element/ingredient which she thought was unusual as well but the ramen was delicious nevertheless)!

D96F1356-715B-4C38-BAF3-B39648E4B4C2_zpsuu54qbvv.jpg

171F17D8-59E4-49C2-8245-F337A31E0F84_zpsx3put0om.jpg
That looks so good... ;q; I'm craving ramen now...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Once a month I crave sour gummi worms and nachos.

Reactions: Hana and Kehvarl
Nachos, honey mustard wings, and onion rings all sound pretty good right now. Or a perfect medium-rare filet marsala. I also wouldn't turn down clay pot chicken, I've been wanting that for days. And just last week I had the shepherd's pie at an Irish pub, and thinking about that makes me want it again.

I may be hungry. I'm giving you all the credit for the nacho craving, Turtle. The wings I can attribute to Kitti.

Calamari.

*looks at his order of Pepper Fried Calamari and smiles*

Craving sated. :D

Thanks Alan... just thinking about calamari has successfully killed my appetite. No worries, I'll manage to get it back though!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
Status
Not open for further replies.