cravings within

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

everythingisgray

Original poster
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hello! So, as of recently I've had a few roleplay cravings that I've been dying to do. Before we get into anything, I should say that right now I’m really only looking for fandom roleplays. So, if that’s not your thing, then this isn’t the place for you. I’m female, 19, and ask that you be 18+. Right now, for comfort reasons, I only roleplay with females. Like everyone else, I do have some rules, so, check them out: [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]↳ roleplay style.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I roleplay in[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] third[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] person [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]only[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], past or present doesn’t really matter to me. When it comes to length, I’m not asking that you spit out ten paragraphs. Honestly, at the very[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] least [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]I’d like two paragraphs. The only thing I do ask is that you [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]don’t[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] give me one-liners, or you use text talk when in character. That’s a huge pet peeve of mine, and it makes me lose interest real quick. Grammar wise, I’m not too picky. We all make mistakes; I get it. As long as I can understand what you’re writing, all is good. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]↳ patience and commitment.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I get it, everyone has lives outside of the internet; even I do. I’m definitely not asking that you reply every minute of the day, however, if you’re only going to be able to respond once a week, then I’m not your girl. I’m asking for at least a few responses a week. If it’s any less, I’ll lose interest pretty quickly. Also, I’m looking for a [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]long-term partner. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]That being said, I have to add that I’m [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]not[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] ditch friendly. If you suddenly lose interest, or simply don’t want to roleplay with me anymore; [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]let me know[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. I find it rude when people just leave without a word, especially if we’ve created a story together.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]↳ characters. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]When it comes to fandom, I really only roleplay Canon x OC, and will rarely do Canon x Canon or OC x OC. That being said, I need to make it known that I’m looking for partners who are willing to [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]double. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]I play my OC and your love interest, and you play your OC and my love interest. I’m pretty open when it comes to who I play, so I can most likely play any person from said fandom for you. Also, I’m pretty lenient when It comes to love interest, and usually I have more than one so there doesn’t need to be any arguing over love interest. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]↳ limits. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I don’t have any limits. I’ve played almost anything, and I’ve yet to find something that I [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]don’t[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] want to do. I will mention, that while I’m perfectly fine roleplaying smut, there will be some times where I just want to fade to black. Please don’t get upset if that happens. I’m not always in the mood to roleplay smut. Anyway, if you have any limits whatsoever, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]please[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] let me know.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]↳ contact.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I prefer to roleplay over email, but PM works just as well! Also, don’t just say ‘want to rp?’ because chances are, I won’t respond. Tell me about you, age, limits, favorite song or something idc.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]extras. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I like romance in my roleplays. If that’s not your thing, I’m not the person for you.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Split roleplays are absolutely an option.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Now that that’s over, onto the good stuff:[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Cravings[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent](love interest are listed)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Twilight: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]If you were to play Edward Cullen for me, that’d be great! I can play anyone for you. I have a few plots, but we can definitely discuss more, and I’d love to hear any ideas my partner has![/BCOLOR]

Doctor Who: No plot, but I'd love to come up with one! Play the 10th Doctor for me, and I'll gladly play anyone for you!

[BCOLOR=transparent]Harry Potter:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] I don’t have any sort of plot for this, but I’d be up for discussing something! If you could play either Draco or one of the Weasley twins for me, I’ll play anyone in return for you![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Well, that’s all I’m craving right now. This will probably be updated as more cravings come. [/BCOLOR]

If you're interested, PM me here!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Doing a Twilight roleplay with you sounds like a lot of fun. Hi! I'm rubysapphire193 and I've been roleplaying for more than 8 years. I love doing fandom rps and I can't wait to share plots with you!

Doing a Twilight roleplay with you sounds like a lot of fun. Hi! I'm rubysapphire193 and I've been roleplaying for more than 8 years. I love doing fandom rps and I can't wait to share plots with you!
Nice! Pm me!

Status
Not open for further replies.