1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
fandom, slice of life, modern, fantasy
Hey there! I went on a bit of a hiatus a while ago but I've got a month long holiday so I'm looking to get back into things slowly. At the moment, I'm only open to fandoms, but that may change later and I may add some plots or original pairings. Before we get to the fandoms, please go through the rules tab!

• please go to the rules tab and make sure to go through all of them! Please PM me with what you are interested and tell me a little about yourself too!

• » o n e « ▏ DESCRIPTION & LITERACY ▏ I expect all of my roleplay partners to be descriptive and have proper grammar and literacy when it comes to roleplaying. This means, no text-talk unless the characters are actually texting in the roleplay, and it also means proper capitalisation and use of punctuation. English is not my first language, however it is the only language I know, and literacy and descriptions matter a great deal to me. Bad grammar is a huge turn off for me in a roleplay. Mistakes and Typos can certainly be overlooked, everyone makes them. I require a minimum of 2-3 good sized paragraphs, but more is always appreciated! I will not force you to go above as long as you don't go below. If your work is quality, then 2-3 paragraphs is perfectly fine.

» t w o « ▏ ACTIVITY ▏ I don't require for people to be online 24/7, even if I pretty much am. I tend to prefer speedy replies, but once again, this is not a requirement. What is a requirement, is a reply each day. That, for me, is a minimum, and of course, more is always appreciated, but not necessary. If it tends to be more than a day gap between replies, I tend to lose interest. If you are unable to reply, just let me know. I'll understand, and I'll do the same if I'm unable to reply. On this note, you must also tell me if you are getting bored with the roleplay. We can either spice things up or end it, whichever you want, but please let me know. Just saying that I will be more interested if we have a good back and forth going.

» t h r e e « ▏ CHARACTERS & FORMS ▏ I always require forms/sheets before beginning a roleplay and I tend to prefer really descriptive ones with lots of imagery because it helps for visualisation. I don't require descriptive forms from you, Im just saying that that's what I usually do. You can stick to a minimum of name, age and appearance. On the topic of pairings, I primarily participate in MxF [or] BxG. That isn't to say that I am against others, I'm just less experienced, and considering I am a heterosexual female myself, MxF/BxG is just a personal preference. I will not say no to MxM/BxB or FxF/GxG, so long as we are doubling and also manage to fulfill my requirement of a MxF/BxG pairing as well. For character appearances, I prefer that my partners use real face claims of models/celebrities. Drawn/Anime pictures will not be accepted under any circumstances.

» f o u r « ▏ CRUSHES ▏ This can work two ways. Either you play my crush, which is stated on the 'Fandoms' page, and I play my original character, or we double up and play each other's love interests. I will usually state more than one crush for a fandom, and will require you to do the same so that I know I am able to play the characters you want properly and vice versa. If there is only one stated and it happens to be the same as yours, then I'm sorry, but I won't be changing my stance. We could find something else to do. Also, and this is very important, but I have come across roleplays where people tend to put their character and crush in the spotlight and forget all about the other couple -- this will not stand. If we are roleplaying, I expect you to give equal importance to both my crush and you character, and I can assure you I will do the same. Do not come here if you plan on giving importance to your original character and half-assing the way you write my crush.

» f i v e « ▏ SMUT & TRIGGERS ▏ Smut is completely fine by me as long as you, as my roleplay partner, are over eighteen years of age. In fact, it most likely will occur which is why I prefer that my partners are over 18. Otherwise, we will fade to black. I do not have any triggers, per se, though I do tend to involve violence, drugs, alcohol, mentions of abuse and a loooot of cussing in my roleplays. If any of these bother you, you must let me know so we can avoid the topics -- though cussing might be hard to prevent. When it comes to smut, I also expect someone who writes it tastefully, and not in two or three lines where the deed is done -- it has to be slow, and just as every other reply, has to be descriptive.

» s i x « ▏ GOD MOD ▏ Please, please, please, do not god-mod. This means no controlling my characters or deciding what they say or do. I will never do it for you, and if I ever do, it will be with permission first, and only if it's like my character noticing your character walk into a room or something along those lines. On this note, please also do not make perfect characters. Everyone has flaws.

» e i g h t « ▏ IDEAS & PLOTTING ▏ These are fandom roleplays but they require plots as well. We can either follow the actual canon with our characters included, or we can have an alternate universe where certain things are changed. I will not ever change the whole universe, just certain things and the timeline of events as well as age can be altered. I will usually have some ideas myself, but I require that you take part in coming up with ideas and plotting. It really turns me off when my partners respond to everything I say with just a 'yes' or a simple one lined sentence. Show me enthusiasm your interest by plotting or fangirling with me and you'll have a happy partner!

• Below are all the fandoms I am interested in. Crushes will be the first bullet point, stated in order of preference.

KEY
    I am okay roleplaying this
    I really want to roleplay this
    I will love you forever if we roleplay this
    I don't want to roleplay this

B O O K S / F I L M S

IT [2017]
    » Crushes: Eddie Kaspbrak, Richie Tozier [all aged up]

Stranger Things
    » Mike Wheeler, Jonathan Byers

Harry Potter [Trio Era and Marauders]
    » Crushes: Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter, Fred Weasley, Sirius Black [Marauder's Era]

Divergent
    » Crushes: Four/Tobias Eaton

The Hunger Games
    » Crushes: Finnick Odair, Gale Hawthorne

Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus
    » Crushes: Percy Jackson, Leo Valdez

The Maze Runner [will love you forever if you do this with me]
    » Crushes: Newt

The Mortal Instruments
    » Crushes: Jace Herondale, Simon Lewis

The Marvel Cinematic Universe
    » Crushes: Peter Parker, Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes