Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cstorm427

Original poster
Hello! Welcome to my roleplay search, and thank you for taking the time to look! I'm a female, 18+ who loves video games and listening to music. As of right now, I'm only working (though I will be attending college in the fall) so I do have a bit of free times on my hands until then. I would like to say that I'm pretty flexible when it comes to roleplaying, I do like to have fun and not stress. Recently, I've been having a few cravings that I'm dying to play out! They're all fandom, so if that isn't your thing, then this isn't the place for you.

G U I D E L I N E S

↳Style and length:
When it comes to writing, I write in 3rd person, past tense, but can be persuaded to write in present tense. I can write anywhere from two to five paragraphs each side, depending on what's happening. At the very minimum, I ask for two. Absolutely no one liners.

↳Characters and love interests:
I normally roleplay canon x oc, unless specifically say otherwise. I also double, it's not required but highly preferred. I'm not one to fight over love interests, and I usually have multiple that I can choose from. As for OC's, I'm pretty open to all types. Just don't control my character, and I won't control yours. I don't really believe in the whole mary sue and gary sue thing, but just don't have your character hog the spotlight, or be too overpowered and I'll be fine.

↳Frequency:
I get it, everyone has lives outside of the internet. I'm not asking for 500 replies a day, however, I do want more than one reply a week. I tend to get bored easily, and one reply a week will make me lose interest.

↳Plot:
While I do have some plots, I'd love to hear yours, if any! I'm an open person, and chances are if you throw a plot at me I'll be down for it. If you don't have any, that's fine! We can brainstorm together! I only ask I'm not the only one coming up with all the plots. Also, I'm a fan of AU's. If you like the soulmate au, I'd love to try that out in most of the fandoms I'm in, haha.

↳Limits:
If you have any limits, please let me know and I'll do the same! I will say I do like mature themes in my roleplays, and because of that I ask you're 18.+

↳Contact:
When contacting me, tell me about you! Tell me what you want to roleplay, your age, limits, if you have any ideas, hell, tell me anything you want to. I'm really looking for something long term right now, so please, if you plan on leaving after one post don't contact me. If you've actually read all this, please put the phrase "trust no one" in your message. Also, as of right now I only roleplay with females. I prefer to roleplay over email, skype or kik, but PM's is fine too.

C R A V I N G S
(Love interests are in parenthesis.)

Once Upon a Time. (I've seen up to season four, but I'm watching the rest.) (Hook/Killian Jones.)
Supernatural. (Sam Winchester.)
One Tree Hill. (Lucas Scott.)
Twilight. (Edward Cullen.)
The X-files. (Fox Mulder.)

That's all for now! If you're interested, please feel free to message me!

I'd be interested in being your Sam Winchester if you would be my Dean haha.

Are you on RPN by any chance? I swear I say a similar interest check there or I'm losing my mind. I'd love to discus plot ideas with you though ^-^​

Are you on RPN by any chance? I swear I say a similar interest check there or I'm losing my mind. I'd love to discus plot ideas with you though ^-^​
Yes, I am haha. PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.